Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dumb Random Question
Should I do a couple random gift bombs today?

I go about and randomly gift things to different online users (especially newbies who have been on for only a few months. Those are my favorites!) such as apparel, different things that can be saved for Swapp on occasion, familiars, battle items, and sometimes chests.
Should I do a couple random gift bombs today?

I go about and randomly gift things to different online users (especially newbies who have been on for only a few months. Those are my favorites!) such as apparel, different things that can be saved for Swapp on occasion, familiars, battle items, and sometimes chests.
Why not? You could easily make someone's day
Why not? You could easily make someone's day
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
if you wanna!
if you wanna!
intersex.png
Thanks for the feedback! I think I will, after I collect from all of my familiars (gotta get those chests for the giveaways!)
Thanks for the feedback! I think I will, after I collect from all of my familiars (gotta get those chests for the giveaways!)
I got randomly giftbombed on Christmas and was inspired to do the same to a bunch of other people. So not only could you make one person's day, you might just set off a cascade.
I got randomly giftbombed on Christmas and was inspired to do the same to a bunch of other people. So not only could you make one person's day, you might just set off a cascade.
yWVIirM.png
That's awesome!
That's awesome!