Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vaulting Non-Hoardsell Items
There is no way to place only a certain number of non-hoardsell items into your vault. For instance, if you have a stack of festival currency, you can't store part of it and keep the rest available to buy things. It would just be nice to be able to sort stuff like that, I guess?
There is no way to place only a certain number of non-hoardsell items into your vault. For instance, if you have a stack of festival currency, you can't store part of it and keep the rest available to buy things. It would just be nice to be able to sort stuff like that, I guess?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
You can kind of do this by putting a certain amount in the AH for a ridiculous price, vaulting the rest, then canceling the auction. Alternatively, if you want to save a set amount until the end of the festival, put what you want to save in the AH for a huge price and set they expiration date for a week later.
You can kind of do this by putting a certain amount in the AH for a ridiculous price, vaulting the rest, then canceling the auction. Alternatively, if you want to save a set amount until the end of the festival, put what you want to save in the AH for a huge price and set they expiration date for a week later.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I have said this before, but I personally would like to see them overhaul the inventory section of the site.

What I would like to see is this:

1. Make all tabs have a 'check all'.

2. Make all tabs have various sorting options (like the food tab with insect etc.. most other item categories have subcategories like that as well)

3. Make all items checkable with a select all (no more broken materials tab due to baldwin materials)

4. If an item is selected that cannot be hoard sold, then grey out the sell button.

5. Make the checkbox for non-hoard sellable items different, obviously, than the regular check box so it is easier to go through and uncheck it if you want to actually sell the items.

6. Since you can now select everything, everything should have drop down menus to allow for specific amounts to be added to the hoard/vault.
I have said this before, but I personally would like to see them overhaul the inventory section of the site.

What I would like to see is this:

1. Make all tabs have a 'check all'.

2. Make all tabs have various sorting options (like the food tab with insect etc.. most other item categories have subcategories like that as well)

3. Make all items checkable with a select all (no more broken materials tab due to baldwin materials)

4. If an item is selected that cannot be hoard sold, then grey out the sell button.

5. Make the checkbox for non-hoard sellable items different, obviously, than the regular check box so it is easier to go through and uncheck it if you want to actually sell the items.

6. Since you can now select everything, everything should have drop down menus to allow for specific amounts to be added to the hoard/vault.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I love Jemadar's breakdown, it would smooth out so many of the inconveniences of navigating the hoard... Putting portions of stuff in the AH for absurd amounts of money isn't particularly convenient but I suppose it's a short-term band-aid. Maybe the description of the process will help the cause of this thread, though. It's kind of ridiculous...
I love Jemadar's breakdown, it would smooth out so many of the inconveniences of navigating the hoard... Putting portions of stuff in the AH for absurd amounts of money isn't particularly convenient but I suppose it's a short-term band-aid. Maybe the description of the process will help the cause of this thread, though. It's kind of ridiculous...
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Yeah, would definitely like to see rehauls along the line of what Jem said... or barring that, at least the original suggestion.
Yeah, would definitely like to see rehauls along the line of what Jem said... or barring that, at least the original suggestion.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
It looks like this is kind of old, but it still has my support. It is a real pain to try to get a portion of a stack into your vault. I frequently want to reserve a portion of Baldwin materials or chests for raffles, but I still need to keep the rest available. We currently have the function to convert partial stacks for food. It seems like this would be relatively easy to implement in the same way and SO useful.
It looks like this is kind of old, but it still has my support. It is a real pain to try to get a portion of a stack into your vault. I frequently want to reserve a portion of Baldwin materials or chests for raffles, but I still need to keep the rest available. We currently have the function to convert partial stacks for food. It seems like this would be relatively easy to implement in the same way and SO useful.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I would dearly love to see a complete hoard/item-menu revamp (all of Jemadar's ideas are great, and there are so many other problems that need fixing - I really don't want to calculate how much time I've spent hunting around in my hoard for a partial stack of a specific food item, for instance).

But yes, this particular suggestion - either as part of a revamp or on its own - is very needed. Pretty often the suggestion to make elemental eggs non-hoardsellable is raised, but I can't support it; it's hard enough to move Noc eggs when needed. (Shinyumbreon's workaround is functional, but a major pain, plus there's a non-zero risk of listing things for the wrong price and losing them.)
I would dearly love to see a complete hoard/item-menu revamp (all of Jemadar's ideas are great, and there are so many other problems that need fixing - I really don't want to calculate how much time I've spent hunting around in my hoard for a partial stack of a specific food item, for instance).

But yes, this particular suggestion - either as part of a revamp or on its own - is very needed. Pretty often the suggestion to make elemental eggs non-hoardsellable is raised, but I can't support it; it's hard enough to move Noc eggs when needed. (Shinyumbreon's workaround is functional, but a major pain, plus there's a non-zero risk of listing things for the wrong price and losing them.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I'd also like the revamp, but at the very least it'd be nice to have a dropdown menu to select amounts to move between the hoard and vault. I honestly thought it was a bug when I tried to sort portions of stuff into my vault.
Nice that there's a workaround, though.
I'd also like the revamp, but at the very least it'd be nice to have a dropdown menu to select amounts to move between the hoard and vault. I honestly thought it was a bug when I tried to sort portions of stuff into my vault.
Nice that there's a workaround, though.
Yes, we really need this fixed, it's so clunky and annoying.
Yes, we really need this fixed, it's so clunky and annoying.