Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | HIATUS~Pixel Blep Adopts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Tammoratya That'll be 31kt! @aceofshades That'll be 33kt! @holdhoIyghost Gems would be good, thanks! That'll be 33g! You've got your slots! Thanks so much for all the orders! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tammoratya
That'll be 31kt!

@aceofshades
That'll be 33kt!

@holdhoIyghost
Gems would be good, thanks! That'll be 33g!

You've got your slots! Thanks so much for all the orders!
sword-bookend-hilt-L.pngbook-jay.png book-marvin.png book-candy.png
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
@thatwhatthing If it's alright, I'd like to snag the last slot for one of my fandergs! I noticed you said you don't do apparel so I just did a quick morph of him, if that's okay!

Username: Th3BlueRose
Dragon: Journey without apparel
Gene(s): The ones he currently has!
Eyes: the one he currently has, uncommon, is good
Addon(s) (optional): none
Addon(s) Style (optional): none
Payment: Treasure
Note(s) (optional): Your art is adorable! That's all I've got to say :D
@thatwhatthing If it's alright, I'd like to snag the last slot for one of my fandergs! I noticed you said you don't do apparel so I just did a quick morph of him, if that's okay!

Username: Th3BlueRose
Dragon: Journey without apparel
Gene(s): The ones he currently has!
Eyes: the one he currently has, uncommon, is good
Addon(s) (optional): none
Addon(s) Style (optional): none
Payment: Treasure
Note(s) (optional): Your art is adorable! That's all I've got to say :D
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Th3BlueRose That'll be 30kt! Thanks for the order! And thanks for the compliment, too! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Th3BlueRose

That'll be 30kt! Thanks for the order!
And thanks for the compliment, too!
win98-plague-alt.gif06SKWEG.giftiny-pixel-uranium-bounce.gif06SKWEG.gifwin98-rainbow-alt.gif

book-ricky.png book-faceless-new.png dadbook.pngsword-bookend-blade-R.png dtlkngd.png
@thatwhatthing
You're welcome! I've sent the CR <3
@thatwhatthing
You're welcome! I've sent the CR <3
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Th3BlueRose

Got it, thanks again!
@Th3BlueRose

Got it, thanks again!

@thatwhatthing These are adorable.Please add me to the base pinglist! Username: Bullet2019 Dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8680628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86807/8680628_350.png[/img] [/url] Gene(s): Paint and piebald! Eyes:He has basic Payment: Treasure!
@thatwhatthing These are adorable.Please add me to the base pinglist!

Username: Bullet2019
Dragon:
8680628_350.png

Gene(s): Paint and piebald!
Eyes:He has basic
Payment: Treasure!
@Bullet2019
Added to the pinglist! Thanks!

The base only has primary and tertiary genes, since the wings aren't visible; I can do Piebald, but not Paint.
I can do Spines and Piebald, or just Piebald - whichever you prefer!
@Bullet2019
Added to the pinglist! Thanks!

The base only has primary and tertiary genes, since the wings aren't visible; I can do Piebald, but not Paint.
I can do Spines and Piebald, or just Piebald - whichever you prefer!

@thatwhatthing thank you!

dfghjkl Just the Piebald, ( I'm planning on changing his spines eventually ) ghjk sorry idk how i didn't think like the wings aren't there, I've spent too many hours coli grinding my brain is Not working
@thatwhatthing thank you!

dfghjkl Just the Piebald, ( I'm planning on changing his spines eventually ) ghjk sorry idk how i didn't think like the wings aren't there, I've spent too many hours coli grinding my brain is Not working
@Bullet2019
No worries! It's NotN, it's the holidays, everyone's a little bit out of it, lol
That'll be 25kt!
@Bullet2019
No worries! It's NotN, it's the holidays, everyone's a little bit out of it, lol
That'll be 25kt!

[Center]@thatwhatthing Hey!! If you're still open, I'd love a slot! If not, then I'd gladly be on the general pinglist!! (And on the one for new bases!) <33 [B]Username:[/b] EpsiWire [B]Dragon:[/b] [Url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=282272&tab=dragon&did=57723280][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=e9f171e9856e0e59d97b5519b4a601ce946aa9ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][Img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=3&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=2ae89820d0edff57c0c01662e72e53d7b8aec4ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [S]He's really a Coatl but I love him so much so regardless of breed I'm getting him adorable adopts[/s] [B]Gene(s):[/b] Cherub + Glimmer [B]Eyes:[/b] Glowing Sight [B]Addon(s) (optional):[/b] Festive lights! [B]Addon(s) Style (optional):[/b] Holiday [B]Payment:[/b] Treasure! [B]Note(s) (optional):[/b] Could you please draw him w/o the glittery crest Glimmer gives him? I just personally dislike the glittery extension since only Mirrors get it lol
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12