Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [NotN] Swipp always has a strange chest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Another cycle wasted.

Lakelight Weaver
Crown of Bones
Cursed Talonclasp Pendant

No NotN trades again.
Another cycle wasted.

Lakelight Weaver
Crown of Bones
Cursed Talonclasp Pendant

No NotN trades again.
Swipp has had a grand total of two NotN related trades today; buttrock vista and the chameleon chest (in the +2kt slot tho).

Absolute support! Seems almost like an oversight given the timed nature of NotN.
Swipp has had a grand total of two NotN related trades today; buttrock vista and the chameleon chest (in the +2kt slot tho).

Absolute support! Seems almost like an oversight given the timed nature of NotN.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Support. I'm always surprised to remember that this isn't already the case.
Support. I'm always surprised to remember that this isn't already the case.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Support!! :D like someone said, id love to see more uses for mimic powder, ive got so much its starting to coat everything in my hoard... help?
Support!! :D like someone said, id love to see more uses for mimic powder, ive got so much its starting to coat everything in my hoard... help?
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifarrow_right.pngheart_big.pngheart_big.pngheart_big.png
Support. I haven't seen a single NoTN Swipp Trade at all during the time I had to play today. I usually base where I grind off of what NoTN trades are available, and it's really putting a damper on the event.
Support. I haven't seen a single NoTN Swipp Trade at all during the time I had to play today. I usually base where I grind off of what NoTN trades are available, and it's really putting a damper on the event.
image0.png
Definitely support. Mimic powder is basically useless to me atm.
Definitely support. Mimic powder is basically useless to me atm.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
Well we got a chest trade this time. Finally. The chameleon one [i]again[/i]. How helpful [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=2]
Well we got a chest trade this time. Finally. The chameleon one again.

How helpful

I think Swipp should have at least 2 NotN trades during the fest. Definite support! The festival is limited and it's kind of a pain when there are few NotN trades all day. All I've seen is the Chameleon/candle trade twice.
I think Swipp should have at least 2 NotN trades during the fest. Definite support! The festival is limited and it's kind of a pain when there are few NotN trades all day. All I've seen is the Chameleon/candle trade twice.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
Support! Honestly feeling like Swipp should have only Strange Chests and other NotN-related items during the event. We have the entire next year to do other trades, but only two weeks to get these items. Also I'm drowning in cuckoos and bee orchids send help.
Support! Honestly feeling like Swipp should have only Strange Chests and other NotN-related items during the event. We have the entire next year to do other trades, but only two weeks to get these items. Also I'm drowning in cuckoos and bee orchids send help.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Wow I'm surprised this was dug back up, but then again it seems to be an even worse issue this year. I've not once seen any of NotN trades since it started.

I really don't think it's a good idea to leave these up to RNG. As brought up before, not everyone has time to check Swipp every other hour. I work a full time job now. I can't check. And staff should know, it is the busiest time of the year even for those that don't work.

Having Swipp keep a chest trade open all the time would be great imo.
Wow I'm surprised this was dug back up, but then again it seems to be an even worse issue this year. I've not once seen any of NotN trades since it started.

I really don't think it's a good idea to leave these up to RNG. As brought up before, not everyone has time to check Swipp every other hour. I work a full time job now. I can't check. And staff should know, it is the busiest time of the year even for those that don't work.

Having Swipp keep a chest trade open all the time would be great imo.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7