Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [NotN] Swipp always has a strange chest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Given that they made the Firefly gene a really frequent trade for months after that gene first rolled out just to make it easier to acquire, this suggestion seems particularly reasonable.

Though I'd be much happier to see this change happen THIS year rather than waiting for the next NotN.
Given that they made the Firefly gene a really frequent trade for months after that gene first rolled out just to make it easier to acquire, this suggestion seems particularly reasonable.

Though I'd be much happier to see this change happen THIS year rather than waiting for the next NotN.
Oh my gods, yes please. I'm tired of seeing trades that aren't NotN popping up more than this festival's items and I don't have the time to keep checking every two hours and when I do finally check, none of the NotN trades I want shows up. It's always the chest that requires the same items that I have none of. Or it's the buttrock vista.

Please, this should've been implemented from the start.

Fully support!
Oh my gods, yes please. I'm tired of seeing trades that aren't NotN popping up more than this festival's items and I don't have the time to keep checking every two hours and when I do finally check, none of the NotN trades I want shows up. It's always the chest that requires the same items that I have none of. Or it's the buttrock vista.

Please, this should've been implemented from the start.

Fully support!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I support this but I almost want to go further and say move swipp chest/vista/etc swipps into a separate joxar like area. (with the goal being making sure everyone who wants to trade for a buttrocks vista can even if they don't play FR every 2 hours).

(idk if I want all trades always available or 3 trades that cycle every 2 hours with some "smart" coding that makes sure there aren't time periods when the same trade is active for 2 slots in a row but something.) I saw too many slots yesterday and today that were mostly non NOTN things.

(during vday when the seans are the swipp trade I think they were appearing much more often? but I don't have stats beyond lol I got a big pile of swans).

I saw someone comment somewhere that opening notn chests was like RNG and like swipp was a way to kind of help a bit if RNG was bad but it doesn't work when the trades you have mats for never appear in a 16 hour time window.

Sleep is important fr and I shouldn't need to be awake from 0130RR to 20FR to see any hope of the trade I have mats for.
I support this but I almost want to go further and say move swipp chest/vista/etc swipps into a separate joxar like area. (with the goal being making sure everyone who wants to trade for a buttrocks vista can even if they don't play FR every 2 hours).

(idk if I want all trades always available or 3 trades that cycle every 2 hours with some "smart" coding that makes sure there aren't time periods when the same trade is active for 2 slots in a row but something.) I saw too many slots yesterday and today that were mostly non NOTN things.

(during vday when the seans are the swipp trade I think they were appearing much more often? but I don't have stats beyond lol I got a big pile of swans).

I saw someone comment somewhere that opening notn chests was like RNG and like swipp was a way to kind of help a bit if RNG was bad but it doesn't work when the trades you have mats for never appear in a 16 hour time window.

Sleep is important fr and I shouldn't need to be awake from 0130RR to 20FR to see any hope of the trade I have mats for.
To be honest, I thought this was already a thing, or at least they showed up much more frequently.

I support this. Not everyone can even remember to check every two hours, and even with a ping list, it can stil lbe frustrating to have the only time the one trade you want shows up every time when you are asleep.

So, having the trades at least cycle much more frequently, and having at least one chest trade every time would help alleviate the frustrations.
To be honest, I thought this was already a thing, or at least they showed up much more frequently.

I support this. Not everyone can even remember to check every two hours, and even with a ping list, it can stil lbe frustrating to have the only time the one trade you want shows up every time when you are asleep.

So, having the trades at least cycle much more frequently, and having at least one chest trade every time would help alleviate the frustrations.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support. It's been extremely frustrating to check Swipp and see no chests at all, or the same ones over and over again while others are ignored altogether. Also also: [quote]I support this but I almost want to go further and say move swipp chest/vista/etc swipps into a separate joxar like area. (with the goal being making sure everyone who wants to trade for a buttrocks vista can even if they don't play FR every 2 hours).[/quote] 100% support this. I can't stay awake 24 hours a day watching Swipp.
Support. It's been extremely frustrating to check Swipp and see no chests at all, or the same ones over and over again while others are ignored altogether.

Also also:
Quote:

100% support this. I can't stay awake 24 hours a day watching Swipp.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Swipp needs an overhaul honestly. They should bundle together the old junk, like they did for the Pauper's set. They should ensure that the penny jar trade only shows up in Swipp's slot, because it's more than a bit hostile to newbies to say "Well I guess you should have checked the wiki or trade guides before trading." And there should be a separate slot for "limited edition" trades like the Sweetheart Swan or the NotN chests. Like a third kid who only shows up for holidays, but they're around for the entire holiday
Swipp needs an overhaul honestly. They should bundle together the old junk, like they did for the Pauper's set. They should ensure that the penny jar trade only shows up in Swipp's slot, because it's more than a bit hostile to newbies to say "Well I guess you should have checked the wiki or trade guides before trading." And there should be a separate slot for "limited edition" trades like the Sweetheart Swan or the NotN chests. Like a third kid who only shows up for holidays, but they're around for the entire holiday
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Not sure about *always *. But it can be in Swap more times
Not sure about *always *. But it can be in Swap more times
If nothing else doing only NotN trades for the last day would be nice. The way it's set now making it so much harder to use up all those trinkets that drop is just crummy. The way it's presented makes it seem like Swipp swaps are a viable source of earning chests, but given how inaccessible the trades are when hours and hours can go past with no options, functionally Swipp just doesn't work well for NotN. Something needs to be changed.
If nothing else doing only NotN trades for the last day would be nice. The way it's set now making it so much harder to use up all those trinkets that drop is just crummy. The way it's presented makes it seem like Swipp swaps are a viable source of earning chests, but given how inaccessible the trades are when hours and hours can go past with no options, functionally Swipp just doesn't work well for NotN. Something needs to be changed.
Support
I've legit found 0 nocturne dust trades, I'VE GOT LIKE 5 STACKS.
Support
[quote name="Hisagi" date="2019-01-05 15:03:48" ] Support I've legit found 0 nocturne dust trades, I'VE GOT LIKE 5 STACKS. [/quote] @Hisagi the dust (mimic powder) isn't in the swipp trade pool, it's only used for the 1 chest Baldwin recipe and nothing else. Which is another thing that needs to change.
Hisagi wrote on 2019-01-05 15:03:48:
Support

@Hisagi the dust (mimic powder) isn't in the swipp trade pool, it's only used for the 1 chest Baldwin recipe and nothing else. Which is another thing that needs to change.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7