Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 92 93
@Pachirisu

Thank you so much for the presents! That G1 is finally on her way to becoming gened after a week shy of a year, and my wretched luck with purple sludge can't interfere! I also really appreciate the filigree, which I consistently forget to save for, and the wing guard and bustle--less time in the Coli and fewer Gilded Chests to open is always something to be grateful for! And those skins? Cute as heck. I hope you have a wonderful holiday <3

And to my elf, @/Minty? Seeing that and your adorable delivery message first thing in the morning was the pick-me-up I desperately needed while dealing with tooth problems and harsh as heck antibiotics. Thank you! I hope you still manage to do a lot of NotN, and do remember to take breaks and stretch while delivering! <3

I'm actually really allergic to cedar though so I saw the presents smelled of that and went OH NO and laughed, LOL.
@Pachirisu

Thank you so much for the presents! That G1 is finally on her way to becoming gened after a week shy of a year, and my wretched luck with purple sludge can't interfere! I also really appreciate the filigree, which I consistently forget to save for, and the wing guard and bustle--less time in the Coli and fewer Gilded Chests to open is always something to be grateful for! And those skins? Cute as heck. I hope you have a wonderful holiday <3

And to my elf, @/Minty? Seeing that and your adorable delivery message first thing in the morning was the pick-me-up I desperately needed while dealing with tooth problems and harsh as heck antibiotics. Thank you! I hope you still manage to do a lot of NotN, and do remember to take breaks and stretch while delivering! <3

I'm actually really allergic to cedar though so I saw the presents smelled of that and went OH NO and laughed, LOL.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Still waiting on confirmation from my elf that the present has been recieved and sent to the person it's for, but I really hope my person likes their present when they get it <3
Still waiting on confirmation from my elf that the present has been recieved and sent to the person it's for, but I really hope my person likes their present when they get it <3
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn

Your gift was received by your elf, and will be sent when they have time. We don't send confirmations of gifts being sent out.
@Roheryn

Your gift was received by your elf, and will be sent when they have time. We don't send confirmations of gifts being sent out.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
I'd like to personally thank my secret santa, who preferred to remain anonymous, but who gifted me not one, not two, but THREE coli boss familiars, on top of a gem gene AND a pretty flower :') Thank you so much, anonymous citizen!!!
I'd like to personally thank my secret santa, who preferred to remain anonymous, but who gifted me not one, not two, but THREE coli boss familiars, on top of a gem gene AND a pretty flower :') Thank you so much, anonymous citizen!!!
a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
I wish i had known about it sooner. I would have wanted to participate
I wish i had known about it sooner. I would have wanted to participate
[quote name="@Kitanya" date="2019-12-22 07:04:43" ] @.Roheryn Your gift was received by your elf, and will be sent when they have time. We don't send confirmations of gifts being sent out. [/quote] Ah, alright! Thank you. Sorry ;.; I was unsure as the message appears to be unread, so I guess the items will just be removed when it's time to send them?
@Kitanya wrote on 2019-12-22 07:04:43:
@.Roheryn

Ah, alright! Thank you. Sorry ;.;

I was unsure as the message appears to be unread, so I guess the items will just be removed when it's time to send them?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn

Yep! We leave the gifts in the PM until it's time to be sent so we don't get things mixed up. :)

@AlecGraceHaddoc

Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist for next year!
@Roheryn

Yep! We leave the gifts in the PM until it's time to be sent so we don't get things mixed up. :)

@AlecGraceHaddoc

Feel free to add yourself to the pinglist for next year!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
For next year? :/ :(
@AlecGraceHaddoc well. Sadly we can't organize a second Christmas
@AlecGraceHaddoc well. Sadly we can't organize a second Christmas
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 92 93