Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93
I've sent my gifts; I hope they like it ^^
I've sent my gifts; I hope they like it ^^
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
:eyes: I am still missing some gifts. You have until rollover to send them in!
:eyes: I am still missing some gifts. You have until rollover to send them in!
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
I put so much work into my gift! I really hope my Santa loves it!
I put so much work into my gift! I really hope my Santa loves it!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
aaaaaa I can't wait to hear what my santa thinks of my gift!
I really hope I didn't do too little.....
aaaaaa I can't wait to hear what my santa thinks of my gift!
I really hope I didn't do too little.....
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
Eep, I'm so excited for my santa to get my gift! I hope they apply it immediately, I wanna see how pretty that dragon looks! :D
Eep, I'm so excited for my santa to get my gift! I hope they apply it immediately, I wanna see how pretty that dragon looks! :D
td9UiZS.png
Getting kinda anxious now, I hope my gift is what my match is hoping for!
Getting kinda anxious now, I hope my gift is what my match is hoping for!
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
@thegrinningcrow thank you so much, it was perfect ^.^
@thegrinningcrow thank you so much, it was perfect ^.^
Received my wonderful gift from my secret Santa and I can't wait to dress up my boy with his new outfit!!
Received my wonderful gift from my secret Santa and I can't wait to dress up my boy with his new outfit!!
Oof I'm one of the first ones to share my emotions and they are a little bit assafdasffgsdffgasdf <D

@Eidos, thank you for your sweet-sweet gift very much! I believe, my wishlist wasn't quite specific, but you managed to pick quite nice things indeed! (especially that shadow mantle, I LOVE this apparel piece, it's never enough for me <D )

Also, @/minty, thank you for your elf-work and fast delivery! >v<

Also I'm excited to see from my match if they decide to share... I hope they'll like the things I got for them anyways >v>'
Oof I'm one of the first ones to share my emotions and they are a little bit assafdasffgsdffgasdf <D

@Eidos, thank you for your sweet-sweet gift very much! I believe, my wishlist wasn't quite specific, but you managed to pick quite nice things indeed! (especially that shadow mantle, I LOVE this apparel piece, it's never enough for me <D )

Also, @/minty, thank you for your elf-work and fast delivery! >v<

Also I'm excited to see from my match if they decide to share... I hope they'll like the things I got for them anyways >v>'

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
This is exciting! I hope my person likes their gift even though I'm broke because all of the artists I've been wanting to commission opened shop and I have no control lol. I tired to pick something I thought would be cool.
This is exciting! I hope my person likes their gift even though I'm broke because all of the artists I've been wanting to commission opened shop and I have no control lol. I tired to pick something I thought would be cool.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 92 93