Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - DONE!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93
Welp, my gift is in! Sad I didn't get the genes done. But, I think they are gonna LOVE what I got them!!
Welp, my gift is in! Sad I didn't get the genes done. But, I think they are gonna LOVE what I got them!!
@Kitanya Thanks [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It doesn't look like I'll be cooking for her like I wanted to, since it's just the 25th so I probably won't be [i]completely [/i]well by then, but I think we'll still have fun!
@Kitanya Thanks It doesn't look like I'll be cooking for her like I wanted to, since it's just the 25th so I probably won't be completely well by then, but I think we'll still have fun!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="MLPMDog" date="2019-12-21 16:02:21" ] Welp, my gift is in! Sad I didn't get the genes done. But, I think they are gonna LOVE what I got them!! [/quote] @MLPMDog They're going to be thrilled. <3
MLPMDog wrote on 2019-12-21 16:02:21:

@MLPMDog
They're going to be thrilled. <3
a star sign out of whack.
@kyrin18

Oh no. Sorry you are sick for Christmas. I'm still mostly stuck in bed post-surgery, so secret santa, along with banescales, has been what has kept me sane. I hope your Christmas goes well and your cold passes quickly.
@kyrin18

Oh no. Sorry you are sick for Christmas. I'm still mostly stuck in bed post-surgery, so secret santa, along with banescales, has been what has kept me sane. I hope your Christmas goes well and your cold passes quickly.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@DragonofMordor Thank you very much =) I hope you get over your surgery soon [emoji=heart size=1]
@DragonofMordor Thank you very much =) I hope you get over your surgery soon
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
can't wait to get my gift!! [emoji=snapper love size=1]
can't wait to get my gift!!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
*excitement noises*

can't wait to see their reaction... ;u; i put a lot of work in!
*excitement noises*

can't wait to see their reaction... ;u; i put a lot of work in!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
So excited for my santa to get their gift. Should I be worried that my elf hasn't accepted the CR yet that has my last gift in it?
So excited for my santa to get their gift. Should I be worried that my elf hasn't accepted the CR yet that has my last gift in it?
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Most of us, or at the very least myself, are not accepting CRs or PMs until we are literally writing the message to send to your match.
Most of us, or at the very least myself, are not accepting CRs or PMs until we are literally writing the message to send to your match.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
For those of you who have been wonderfully generous to your matches, thank you so much. You're wonderful people. <3
For those of you who have been wonderfully generous to your matches, thank you so much. You're wonderful people. <3
a star sign out of whack.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 93