Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Maciella
Hello!

I am looking forward to eating food!
<3
@Maciella
Hello!

I am looking forward to eating food!
<3
@Maciella Thanks for this and what I'm most excited for this time of the year is getting to see family because I havent seen some of them in a few years and the food.
@Maciella Thanks for this and what I'm most excited for this time of the year is getting to see family because I havent seen some of them in a few years and the food.
iQrvnPv.png
@Maciella thank you for this! Honestly most excited for the food and Christmas carols :)
@Maciella thank you for this! Honestly most excited for the food and Christmas carols :)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@Maciella
Hmm, I'm excited for my break from school!
I'm behind on my homework (has lenient deadlines, but I have a backload fff), and I just heard this week that I have 2wks off. I'm excited to use that time to catch up on my project of building out a low fidelity app mock-up!

I'm also excited to see my friends and s/o more, they make my life brighter c:

Edit: also, thank you for this opportunity! Have a happy holidays!
@Maciella
Hmm, I'm excited for my break from school!
I'm behind on my homework (has lenient deadlines, but I have a backload fff), and I just heard this week that I have 2wks off. I'm excited to use that time to catch up on my project of building out a low fidelity app mock-up!

I'm also excited to see my friends and s/o more, they make my life brighter c:

Edit: also, thank you for this opportunity! Have a happy holidays!
3u37mIB.png
@Maciella

Finishing cleaning the apartment for our big holiday gathering of friends and family. I say big but it's only about a dozen people. That's big for us. XD Been wanting to clean the place up for a while and this is the perfect motivation. We're the only ones with enough room so it has to be us. It's looking a little better every day.
@Maciella

Finishing cleaning the apartment for our big holiday gathering of friends and family. I say big but it's only about a dozen people. That's big for us. XD Been wanting to clean the place up for a while and this is the perfect motivation. We're the only ones with enough room so it has to be us. It's looking a little better every day.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
@Maciella

I'm excited to see my family. I'll be seeing my Grandfather (He is 97) for the first time in a few years.
@Maciella

I'm excited to see my family. I'll be seeing my Grandfather (He is 97) for the first time in a few years.
@Maciella

I'm excited about getting to see the friends who've been too busy all the rest of this holiday season!!
@Maciella

I'm excited about getting to see the friends who've been too busy all the rest of this holiday season!!
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
Maciella
I can’t wait to open presents with my parents before I surprise them with a surprise trip to a restaurant!
Maciella
I can’t wait to open presents with my parents before I surprise them with a surprise trip to a restaurant!
RkW1SLV.giflHdQ8WC.gif60eldD0.gifDPrCB0j.giflHdQ8WC.gifRkW1SLV.gif
@Maciella
This is my first time away from home as a university student, so I'm really looking forward to seeing my little sister and my animals again!
@Maciella
This is my first time away from home as a university student, so I'm really looking forward to seeing my little sister and my animals again!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
@Maciella Very kind of you to host this. I’m most excited about my GF opening her gifts! I just can’t wait to see her reaction. [emoji=tundra happy size=1] I’m also excited for the food, lol.
@Maciella

Very kind of you to host this.

I’m most excited about my GF opening her gifts! I just can’t wait to see her reaction. I’m also excited for the food, lol.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11