Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Maciella Thank you for your generosity! I'm excited for my family tradition of having my dad's side of the family over for brunch Christmas morning (:
@Maciella Thank you for your generosity! I'm excited for my family tradition of having my dad's side of the family over for brunch Christmas morning (:
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@Maciella Thank you for doing this, and I hope you have an enjoyable season :) I'm excited for the present my best friend got me, because it's the first time I haven't been able to guess what it is [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Maciella Thank you for doing this, and I hope you have an enjoyable season :)
I'm excited for the present my best friend got me, because it's the first time I haven't been able to guess what it is
@Maciella I'm personally excited for the atmosphere. Everyone is just so friendly and welcoming during Christmas.
@Maciella I'm personally excited for the atmosphere. Everyone is just so friendly and welcoming during Christmas.
@Maciella Please enter me!

I’m most excited to open presents! I’ve asked for the Fullmetal Alchemist manga this year. I only have the first two books, so I’m hoping that I can get the rest!!
@Maciella Please enter me!

I’m most excited to open presents! I’ve asked for the Fullmetal Alchemist manga this year. I only have the first two books, so I’m hoping that I can get the rest!!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Maciella
I am most excited for giving away lots of things on Christmas and getting the feeling of knowing I put a smile on someones face :)
@Maciella
I am most excited for giving away lots of things on Christmas and getting the feeling of knowing I put a smile on someones face :)
Hewwo there! :3
Hello! Happy Holidays! [center][emoji=coatl star size=1][/center] Only [b]4 days[/b] left until this giveaway is over! It ends on [b]Dec 24, 2019 @ 11:59 PM PST[/b] Make sure to tell your friends! [b]GOOD LUCK![/b]
Hello! Happy Holidays!

Only 4 days left until this giveaway is over!

It ends on Dec 24, 2019 @ 11:59 PM PST
Make sure to tell your friends!

GOOD LUCK!
@Maciella

Gingerbread.
@Maciella

Gingerbread.
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@Maciella What I'm most excited for during these holidays is the family dinner! We all get to eat some great poatoes and tzatziki sauce
@Maciella What I'm most excited for during these holidays is the family dinner! We all get to eat some great poatoes and tzatziki sauce
crystals.png
@Maciella
Hey there, have a merry xmas!
I am mostly excited about giving my mom gifts for xmas! I did really good this year gift-wise, and I got her a sewing machine that she has been wanting for years! I'm so excited to see her open it up xmas morning!!!
@Maciella
Hey there, have a merry xmas!
I am mostly excited about giving my mom gifts for xmas! I did really good this year gift-wise, and I got her a sewing machine that she has been wanting for years! I'm so excited to see her open it up xmas morning!!!
508f7919cc1322759899b1e444b436a21573c22b.png
@Maciella

Working towards breeding my dream dragons
@Maciella

Working towards breeding my dream dragons
She/They/It

Sapphic, Polyromantic, Polysexual, Demigirl

Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11