Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45
@sourdeer hi! could you put me on the pinglist for the female skydancer vitiligo accent? i have a gal that Needs It :0
@sourdeer hi! could you put me on the pinglist for the female skydancer vitiligo accent? i have a gal that Needs It :0
@sourdeer I'd love to be put on the "everything" ping list, I love your accents :> This is my plan for one of my gen 1 boys <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=364332&skin=32596&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@sourdeer I'd love to be put on the "everything" ping list, I love your accents :>

This is my plan for one of my gen 1 boys <3
scry?sdid=364332&skin=32596&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
PinR1.png
yI8DMou.pngdEe2UrM.png
fkWjutW.png4ogWlJU.png

aaUHYLp.png6OezIjj.png
nWiQNX9.pngYMPbu9R.png
@sourdeer
Could you please put me on the ping list for coatl m vitiligo on the chance it ever gets reprinted?
@sourdeer
Could you please put me on the ping list for coatl m vitiligo on the chance it ever gets reprinted?
@fricklefrack
I send off another pack of SD F just now, so I can set up a PA when it gets back if that suits you?

@VixonyAn
Aw he's lovely! Thanks so much for showing me, I looove seeing how people use my accents :D And you're added! Thank you!

@Ryder
I've also send off another pack of the Coatl M just now, so I can set up a PA for you when they get back if thats convenient for you!
@fricklefrack
I send off another pack of SD F just now, so I can set up a PA when it gets back if that suits you?

@VixonyAn
Aw he's lovely! Thanks so much for showing me, I looove seeing how people use my accents :D And you're added! Thank you!

@Ryder
I've also send off another pack of the Coatl M just now, so I can set up a PA for you when they get back if thats convenient for you!
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@sourdeer Yes that would be perfect! Thanks!
@sourdeer Yes that would be perfect! Thanks!
@sourdeer works for me!! :D thank you!
@sourdeer works for me!! :D thank you!
@Sourdeer Very cool accents, put me on the general pinglist please!
@Sourdeer Very cool accents, put me on the general pinglist please!
@nika
Sorry for missing your ping! Thank you, and I've added you to the pinglist C:
@nika
Sorry for missing your ping! Thank you, and I've added you to the pinglist C:
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer
Coudl you add me to your general ping list please?
@Sourdeer
Coudl you add me to your general ping list please?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@Sourdeer Hi! Do you have a copy of Shepard's Scars lurking around anywhere? If not....500g+1000g for an accent blueprint, right?
@Sourdeer Hi! Do you have a copy of Shepard's Scars lurking around anywhere? If not....500g+1000g for an accent blueprint, right?
56437160.pngBrBhTud.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45