Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Maciella - Thank you so much for doing this, since i just started flight rising a week ago, and they make it too hard to earn money! I appreciate people who do this because it gives the beginners a starting point

We do a special celebration, by, after opening gifts we drive to perfect north (A sledding place) and we sled/ski together. Then we drive by the local DD (Dunkin Donuts) and we get donuts + hot chocolate. :D I love the feeling that my whole family can come, because i love to spend time with them (Though usually I pay)

Or....

I love every Christmas eve when we watch White Christmas and if you can make it through the movie you get to open up 1 present that night.
Also like Tanji said.. eggnog.

There is so much fun every Christams!!!
@Maciella - Thank you so much for doing this, since i just started flight rising a week ago, and they make it too hard to earn money! I appreciate people who do this because it gives the beginners a starting point

We do a special celebration, by, after opening gifts we drive to perfect north (A sledding place) and we sled/ski together. Then we drive by the local DD (Dunkin Donuts) and we get donuts + hot chocolate. :D I love the feeling that my whole family can come, because i love to spend time with them (Though usually I pay)

Or....

I love every Christmas eve when we watch White Christmas and if you can make it through the movie you get to open up 1 present that night.
Also like Tanji said.. eggnog.

There is so much fun every Christams!!!
@Maciella - I live far away from home in a foreign country so seeing family isn’t possible because I’m from Canada and if I’m spending my money to fly back for a vacation you can bet it’s going to be in summer not winter, lol. And a lot of the foods you expect to see at Christmastime are not available here so there’s no turkey or pie or eggnog. BUT I get a whole week off work to do whatever I want. So that is what I’m most looking forward to this Christmas. Some rest and relaxation because I plan to alternate between playing computer games and sleeping with some takeout thrown in for sustenance :)
@Maciella - I live far away from home in a foreign country so seeing family isn’t possible because I’m from Canada and if I’m spending my money to fly back for a vacation you can bet it’s going to be in summer not winter, lol. And a lot of the foods you expect to see at Christmastime are not available here so there’s no turkey or pie or eggnog. BUT I get a whole week off work to do whatever I want. So that is what I’m most looking forward to this Christmas. Some rest and relaxation because I plan to alternate between playing computer games and sleeping with some takeout thrown in for sustenance :)
@Maciella

i'm probably most excited to spend an entire day home without having to worry about school or anything else.
@Maciella

i'm probably most excited to spend an entire day home without having to worry about school or anything else.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Maciella
The excuse to take christmas photos of all my pets~
@Maciella
The excuse to take christmas photos of all my pets~
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@maciella thank you for doing this! my family / country doesn't really celebrate christmas, but i do love the christmas spirits / going to see the christmas lights and shopping :")
@maciella thank you for doing this! my family / country doesn't really celebrate christmas, but i do love the christmas spirits / going to see the christmas lights and shopping :")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Maciella

OH goodness! I am most excited for the trip (that starts today!) that gives me 10 days in a White Christmas. And it's my toddler's first time going to take an airplane and see a big house decorated for the holiday and play in the snow. Nervous, but super excited at the same time! Here's hoping it goes well! :)

Happy Ho ho! :)
@Maciella

OH goodness! I am most excited for the trip (that starts today!) that gives me 10 days in a White Christmas. And it's my toddler's first time going to take an airplane and see a big house decorated for the holiday and play in the snow. Nervous, but super excited at the same time! Here's hoping it goes well! :)

Happy Ho ho! :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@maciella
im most excited to relax, drink steamy hot chocolate, be bundled up in a snuggie, & watch christmas movies all week long. also, it’s one of the times when my family is mostly all calm and collected so ill be happy to be out of the drama for a bit :3
@maciella
im most excited to relax, drink steamy hot chocolate, be bundled up in a snuggie, & watch christmas movies all week long. also, it’s one of the times when my family is mostly all calm and collected so ill be happy to be out of the drama for a bit :3
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Maciella
man, I’m most excited to help make, and eat food this year. Homemade pies, here I come
@Maciella
man, I’m most excited to help make, and eat food this year. Homemade pies, here I come
arin, they/them, fr time 0+
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png

wKyST5C.gif
@Maciella
I'm excited about my trip to Russia for two weeks! I heard they have ice slides in Moscow too :3
@Maciella
I'm excited about my trip to Russia for two weeks! I heard they have ice slides in Moscow too :3
LMLA6wg.png
I'm excited for my kiddos to open their gifts! Merry Christmas @Maciella [emoji=snowflake size=1]
I'm excited for my kiddos to open their gifts!

Merry Christmas @Maciella
7tMicCL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11