Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | on the way back there - discussion [END]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:36:36" ] Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die? [/quote] ask if they are poisoned. More specific
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-12-13 12:36:36:
Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die?
ask if they are poisoned. More specific
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-12-13 12:37:20" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:36:36" ] Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die? [/quote] ask if they are poisoned. More specific [/quote] Littol did that already, I’d rather not waste it on asking the same question.
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-12-13 12:37:20:
Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die?

Littol did that already, I’d rather not waste it on asking the same question.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:41:56" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-12-13 12:37:20" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:36:36" ] Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die? [/quote] ask if they are poisoned. More specific [/quote] Littol did that already, I’d rather not waste it on asking the same question. [/quote] Let's do when they are going to die
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-12-13 12:41:56:

Let's do when they are going to die
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-12-13 12:45:45" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:41:56" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-12-13 12:37:20" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:36:36" ] Also I’ve got an item that allows me to ask Night a question (no guarantee of a definite clear answer— if I remember correctly, the item description basically says it depends on the question)— would y’all rather I ask if Earl is maf or when they’re going to die? [/quote] ask if they are poisoned. More specific [/quote] Littol did that already, I’d rather not waste it on asking the same question. [/quote] Let's do when they are going to die [/quote] Alright I asked, I’ll get my results when the day ends.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-12-13 12:45:45:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-12-13 12:41:56:

Let's do when they are going to die

Alright I asked, I’ll get my results when the day ends.
I know EotD is late, I was busy; it’ll come in in a bit when I’m on wifi
I know EotD is late, I was busy; it’ll come in in a bit when I’m on wifi
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 10:24:21" ] I see, that’s some pretty conclusive evidence against earl then— the thing is, if they’re poisoned though, I feel like they’d probably die sooner or later, so I’d rather not waste today’s lynch on them. If they’re still alive Day 4, I’d definitely be considering it a lot though. Also I just finished my essay! My hand is all red and throbbing, but it’s done, and I can forget about it now! :) [/quote] May I ask what that evidence is? (also, congrats on your essay!) At the moment my main sus is Littol, mostly bc they’ve just recently become active (says the kettle to the pot lmao). My other opinions are mostly unfounded/weak gut-based guesses, so I’m trying not to accuse anyone to quickly.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-12-13 10:24:21:
I see, that’s some pretty conclusive evidence against earl then— the thing is, if they’re poisoned though, I feel like they’d probably die sooner or later, so I’d rather not waste today’s lynch on them.

If they’re still alive Day 4, I’d definitely be considering it a lot though.

Also I just finished my essay! My hand is all red and throbbing, but it’s done, and I can forget about it now! :)

May I ask what that evidence is?
(also, congrats on your essay!)

At the moment my main sus is Littol, mostly bc they’ve just recently become active (says the kettle to the pot lmao). My other opinions are mostly unfounded/weak gut-based guesses, so I’m trying not to accuse anyone to quickly.
beginning of night 3
The manager leans over the bartender’s counter, wicked grin on her face. “They actually decided today. On someone who isn’t me. Isn’t that brilliant?”
“You seem far too excited about the prospect of killing someone.”
The manager shrugs airily. “I just hope they’re right.”
The bartender raises an eyebrow. “You don’t know who they’re looking for?”
The grin evaporates. “No, I don’t,” she admits. “It’s… I have enemies.”
“Besides me?”
“You’re not my enemy,” says the manager quietly, “and you wouldn’t hurt me anyway.”
The bartender opens their mouth to say that yes, they would, but closes it again.
She’s right.
“Anyway,” the bartender mutters, “sundown. Let’s see who they picked.”
-
They’ve picked the player puzzling over a riddle a few nights ago, and they look strangely calm in the face of their impending death. “Radio,” says someone else, “do you have anything to say for yourself?”
They just shake their head, so the manager steps up. “I’ve done enough burning lately, I think. What death should I give you?”
The calmness is evaporating; Radio is terrified beneath their stoic veneer. “Nothing painful-”
As if she didn’t hear them, the manager continues. “Oh, how about I give you a taste of your own medicine? Of course, if you’re innocent, it shouldn’t hurt one bit.”
Radio jerks away from the manager’s touch, but their hands meet anyway. Black beads of something resembling poison seep from their skin, tracing black veins in the manager’s hand. The veins blink gold in a flash, burning out the poison, which pours out in a torrent towards Radio.
They scream. The black poison is infecting them now, and the black veins climb towards their throat. “I-”
All the players look away- the bartender, it must be noted, keeps her eyes fixed on the manager as Radio’s whole body turns first the color of ash, then into ash completely.
A small scrap of paper flutters to the manager’s feet. It reads, quite simply, kill.
The manager looks up and smiles. “Congratulations.”

NIGHT THREE has begun. It will end DECEMBER 14th at 18:00 FR time.
RADIOREPRISE has died. They were FANTASY//MAFIA..
Items are available for requesting, but there’s no guarantee I can get back to you quickly. If you’ve already sent a request, send one again; I keep accidentally deleting PMs.

@Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @CorvvusCorax @Sincerity11 @StormDreamer @MurderlessCrow @Dragonclaw101 @Tweeter101 @Cattington @Estelletea @Corno @Heroninflight @LittolBoi @StarCookies @earlgay
beginning of night 3
The manager leans over the bartender’s counter, wicked grin on her face. “They actually decided today. On someone who isn’t me. Isn’t that brilliant?”
“You seem far too excited about the prospect of killing someone.”
The manager shrugs airily. “I just hope they’re right.”
The bartender raises an eyebrow. “You don’t know who they’re looking for?”
The grin evaporates. “No, I don’t,” she admits. “It’s… I have enemies.”
“Besides me?”
“You’re not my enemy,” says the manager quietly, “and you wouldn’t hurt me anyway.”
The bartender opens their mouth to say that yes, they would, but closes it again.
She’s right.
“Anyway,” the bartender mutters, “sundown. Let’s see who they picked.”
-
They’ve picked the player puzzling over a riddle a few nights ago, and they look strangely calm in the face of their impending death. “Radio,” says someone else, “do you have anything to say for yourself?”
They just shake their head, so the manager steps up. “I’ve done enough burning lately, I think. What death should I give you?”
The calmness is evaporating; Radio is terrified beneath their stoic veneer. “Nothing painful-”
As if she didn’t hear them, the manager continues. “Oh, how about I give you a taste of your own medicine? Of course, if you’re innocent, it shouldn’t hurt one bit.”
Radio jerks away from the manager’s touch, but their hands meet anyway. Black beads of something resembling poison seep from their skin, tracing black veins in the manager’s hand. The veins blink gold in a flash, burning out the poison, which pours out in a torrent towards Radio.
They scream. The black poison is infecting them now, and the black veins climb towards their throat. “I-”
All the players look away- the bartender, it must be noted, keeps her eyes fixed on the manager as Radio’s whole body turns first the color of ash, then into ash completely.
A small scrap of paper flutters to the manager’s feet. It reads, quite simply, kill.
The manager looks up and smiles. “Congratulations.”

NIGHT THREE has begun. It will end DECEMBER 14th at 18:00 FR time.
RADIOREPRISE has died. They were FANTASY//MAFIA..
Items are available for requesting, but there’s no guarantee I can get back to you quickly. If you’ve already sent a request, send one again; I keep accidentally deleting PMs.

@Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @CorvvusCorax @Sincerity11 @StormDreamer @MurderlessCrow @Dragonclaw101 @Tweeter101 @Cattington @Estelletea @Corno @Heroninflight @LittolBoi @StarCookies @earlgay
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
HA I KNEW IT
HA I KNEW IT
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-12-13 12:30:51" ] His playstyle also just seems entirely different from how he normally acts— usually he’s more on top of things, and actively posts sus lists and points out evidence. While being less active can be explained by his pneumonia, it doesn’t explain why what he’s doing now is entirely different from how he normally acts. [/quote] All of what you pointed out here? Is just me normally being active in the thread. I've already explained that I couldn't be active in this game because of RL. edit - i type slow don't @ me
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-12-13 12:30:51:
His playstyle also just seems entirely different from how he normally acts— usually he’s more on top of things, and actively posts sus lists and points out evidence. While being less active can be explained by his pneumonia, it doesn’t explain why what he’s doing now is entirely different from how he normally acts.

All of what you pointed out here? Is just me normally being active in the thread. I've already explained that I couldn't be active in this game because of RL.

edit - i type slow don't @ me

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@earlgay This: [quote name="LittolBoi" date="2019-12-13 02:21:07" ] Yeah nah! All good! Basically remember the first night? When Star died, they mentioned in their will not to trust anyone who claimed they had been poisoned. When I used my item (gave a hint about the person I used it on) on Storm, it came back with alcohol poisoning, so yeah. [/quote]
@earlgay
This:
LittolBoi wrote on 2019-12-13 02:21:07:
Yeah nah! All good! Basically remember the first night? When Star died, they mentioned in their will not to trust anyone who claimed they had been poisoned. When I used my item (gave a hint about the person I used it on) on Storm, it came
back with alcohol poisoning, so yeah.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61