Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 1004 1005
My first Greenskeeper baby! I hatched him last night and he's perfect! XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3690351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36904/3690351_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have a name yet, I'll probably got for something obscurely plant related. :D
My first Greenskeeper baby! I hatched him last night and he's perfect! XD

3690351_350.png

I don't have a name yet, I'll probably got for something obscurely plant related. :D
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa
maybe after a flower? all i can think of is hibiscus atm
@Avessa
maybe after a flower? all i can think of is hibiscus atm
Hi! Sorry if I'm spamming, I just have no idea where else I should ask about some pricing help. I have this soil basic/soil basic/fire circuit first gen plague fae boy, I liked him enough to give him a circuit but now I want to clear my lair and I just have no use for him, except staring at his beauty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2605857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26059/2605857_350.png[/img] [/url] I noticed someone asking for pricing advice on a xyy 1st gen on the page before, but I'd like some help too because I'm probably going to hold an auction. Should I place a starting price? How much should it be? I have no idea how much this would sell for, my bet is anythign over 100k but that's where my good guesses end. I'd appreciate any kind of help.
Hi! Sorry if I'm spamming, I just have no idea where else I should ask about some pricing help.

I have this soil basic/soil basic/fire circuit first gen plague fae boy, I liked him enough to give him a circuit but now I want to clear my lair and I just have no use for him, except staring at his beauty.

2605857_350.png

I noticed someone asking for pricing advice on a xyy 1st gen on the page before, but I'd like some help too because I'm probably going to hold an auction. Should I place a starting price? How much should it be? I have no idea how much this would sell for, my bet is anythign over 100k but that's where my good guesses end. I'd appreciate any kind of help.
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
@Jinkx

Hello, my name is Journey and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

How many Gen 1s have you collected so far? 10
What caused you to join the dark side? The challenge of finding the right dragons (and the fact they stop me from impulse buying anything else)
What is your Achilles heel?: Bright colors I suppose.
Actively Seeking: Eyeburners~!
Would you like to be on the Gen 1 Sales ping list? Yes.
How about the Gen 2 Imps ping list? No.
Notes: My lair is going to be Gen 1 only one day! :D
@Jinkx

Hello, my name is Journey and I have a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

How many Gen 1s have you collected so far? 10
What caused you to join the dark side? The challenge of finding the right dragons (and the fact they stop me from impulse buying anything else)
What is your Achilles heel?: Bright colors I suppose.
Actively Seeking: Eyeburners~!
Would you like to be on the Gen 1 Sales ping list? Yes.
How about the Gen 2 Imps ping list? No.
Notes: My lair is going to be Gen 1 only one day! :D
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Renaci and I have the beginnings of a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

How many Gen 1s have you collected so far? 4 (and the urge for more is starting to whisper to me)
What caused you to join the dark side? (Why did you decide to start collecting Gen 1s?) My first two Gen1s had no mates. I ended up accidentally finding them mates, and it started a landslide project that is making me want to buy more... XD
What is your Achilles heel?: (The breed or color you can almost never resist buying) No one color or breed, but whenever I get a dragon, I usually try to find a mate for it in the same breed. Pavlov effect; None of my dragons should not have a mate!!
Actively Seeking: (What color ranges are you most looking for right now?) Nothing specifically.

Would you like to be on the Gen 1 Sales ping list? Yes please!
How about the Gen 2 Imps ping list? No, thank you!
Notes: I'm all about having some video game themed dragons and trying to find Gen1s that click in to them (The Gen1 projects just kind of happened) ! I'm also playing WatchDogs and Drakengard 3 at the moment. :3
@Jinkx
Hello, my name is Renaci and I have the beginnings of a Gen 1 hoarding problem.

How many Gen 1s have you collected so far? 4 (and the urge for more is starting to whisper to me)
What caused you to join the dark side? (Why did you decide to start collecting Gen 1s?) My first two Gen1s had no mates. I ended up accidentally finding them mates, and it started a landslide project that is making me want to buy more... XD
What is your Achilles heel?: (The breed or color you can almost never resist buying) No one color or breed, but whenever I get a dragon, I usually try to find a mate for it in the same breed. Pavlov effect; None of my dragons should not have a mate!!
Actively Seeking: (What color ranges are you most looking for right now?) Nothing specifically.

Would you like to be on the Gen 1 Sales ping list? Yes please!
How about the Gen 2 Imps ping list? No, thank you!
Notes: I'm all about having some video game themed dragons and trying to find Gen1s that click in to them (The Gen1 projects just kind of happened) ! I'm also playing WatchDogs and Drakengard 3 at the moment. :3
"Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile.
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past.

Take me back to the land
Where my yearnings were born."
-'KeyOfTheTwilight'+YukiKajiura

~Returned Oldbie!~
I have a friend who just hatched a ton of gen 1's where do I go to show them to people who like gen 1's ? She was gonna exhault them..... She didn't know some people collect them
I have a friend who just hatched a ton of gen 1's where do I go to show them to people who like gen 1's ? She was gonna exhault them..... She didn't know some people collect them
@Silverdragon0315

You can make a sales post and then in the second post (since the first usually bugs), you can copy-paste the Gen 1s Ping List.
@Silverdragon0315

You can make a sales post and then in the second post (since the first usually bugs), you can copy-paste the Gen 1s Ping List.
FireEggtransparent_zps967dea09.png
Where is this list located? Forgive the newbie
Where is this list located? Forgive the newbie
I have several first gens that I hatched earlier today. I have no idea what they are worth. Are there any general guidelines?
I have several first gens that I hatched earlier today. I have no idea what they are worth. Are there any general guidelines?
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@nanrivers Depends on their colors. XXY, XYX, XYY, and XXX are worth significantly more (they tend to start around 80k) than just random colors. If their colors follow a 'theme' you can usually get more for them. Just as an example, I have a "Christmas" pair of first gens. These two: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/e7c1e01e869fc4d22fac6e5cb974ddb8/tumblr_inline_n69gdxPAod1r1shod.png[/img] Those would usually fetch a bit more than random color combinations as their colors can easily be a "theme"--not that I plan to sell them, I just finished making them shiny and fully plan on selling 2nd gen holiday babies in December. :) Complimentary combinations will usually get you a slightly higher price as well, but usually not more than 35k. If they're generally clashing/eye searing combinations, you'll be lucky to get 20k for them. Most go for around 25-30k.
@nanrivers

Depends on their colors.

XXY, XYX, XYY, and XXX are worth significantly more (they tend to start around 80k) than just random colors.

If their colors follow a 'theme' you can usually get more for them.
Just as an example, I have a "Christmas" pair of first gens.
These two:
tumblr_inline_n69gdxPAod1r1shod.png
Those would usually fetch a bit more than random color combinations as their colors can easily be a "theme"--not that I plan to sell them, I just finished making them shiny and fully plan on selling 2nd gen holiday babies in December. :)

Complimentary combinations will usually get you a slightly higher price as well, but usually not more than 35k.

If they're generally clashing/eye searing combinations, you'll be lucky to get 20k for them. Most go for around 25-30k.
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 1004 1005