Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 142 143
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=41&winggene=52&wings=142&auth=e9f2c4184e972473daad16008690ac778acc8711&dummyext=prev.png[/img] thank you for my new daughter!
dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=52&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=141&tertgene=41&winggene=52&wings=142&auth=e9f2c4184e972473daad16008690ac778acc8711&dummyext=prev.png

thank you for my new daughter!
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
Not sure I want to hatch the eggs .. I dunno if we can get more of them and they are pretty DX...also I tend to have dreadful luck with eggs... heh
Not sure I want to hatch the eggs .. I dunno if we can get more of them and they are pretty DX...also I tend to have dreadful luck with eggs... heh
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
I love them so much!!!!! WYVERNS!!!! AAAAA [emoji=banescale love size=1]
I love them so much!!!!! WYVERNS!!!! AAAAA
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
@Br0k3nM1xt4p3 I'm afraid that the moment you breed change
  • a modern to an ancient
  • an ancient to a different ancient, or
  • an ancient to a modern,
all genes are reset back to basic. So I'm afraid you'll have to buy them (or in case of Baldwin, Swipp or Coliseum genes, obtain them through that). It's a right shame, but I'm afraid that's how it is :(

Ofcourse when bred*, parents can pass on genes to their offspring as usual.
*Keep in mind though that Ancients cannot crossbreed. You can only breed Banescales with Banescales
@Br0k3nM1xt4p3 I'm afraid that the moment you breed change
  • a modern to an ancient
  • an ancient to a different ancient, or
  • an ancient to a modern,
all genes are reset back to basic. So I'm afraid you'll have to buy them (or in case of Baldwin, Swipp or Coliseum genes, obtain them through that). It's a right shame, but I'm afraid that's how it is :(

Ofcourse when bred*, parents can pass on genes to their offspring as usual.
*Keep in mind though that Ancients cannot crossbreed. You can only breed Banescales with Banescales
I Cant Believe I hatched a Multigaze!!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57494399] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574944/57494399_350.png[/img] [/url]
I Cant Believe I hatched a Multigaze!!!

57494399_350.png
rJeB6wo.png
Did we get an answer for the best place to find the Skeletal gene? Like which mob?
Did we get an answer for the best place to find the Skeletal gene? Like which mob?
I'm sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't see how to get the eggs? I've gone to Galores Glorious Gifts as per instructions on the first post, and I just have the message to say come back another day :(

I've looked through my hoard and in my lair, and nesting ground, and there are no eggs there, would they be anywhere else? What am I doing wrong??!! ????????
I'm sorry if I'm being stupid, but I can't see how to get the eggs? I've gone to Galores Glorious Gifts as per instructions on the first post, and I just have the message to say come back another day :(

I've looked through my hoard and in my lair, and nesting ground, and there are no eggs there, would they be anywhere else? What am I doing wrong??!! ????????
Isnt it funny how you need 4 breed-change scrolls and the market place is supposed to have them OVERSTOCKED but you haven't seen a SiNgLe ScRoLL SiNcE thE UpDaTe!?!?!?!??!?! AHAHAHAHHA, FUNNY!!!
Isnt it funny how you need 4 breed-change scrolls and the market place is supposed to have them OVERSTOCKED but you haven't seen a SiNgLe ScRoLL SiNcE thE UpDaTe!?!?!?!??!?! AHAHAHAHHA, FUNNY!!!
God, I love this new breed so much! Dx
God, I love this new breed so much! Dx
zl1ZGZ2.png
SEIqIGe.png
tqGkHih.png
JNaCTSP.png
QetF0Qf.png
yZFrBUC.png
nby_splatter.png dahhq8n-70055096-1b17-43ea-922e-f67ed89a8f7e.gif lesbian_splatter.png
Spikey chickens
Spikey chickens
FR +1
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 142 143