Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 143
I LOVE THESE KIDS. T__T

looking at all of them is amazing!
I LOVE THESE KIDS. T__T

looking at all of them is amazing!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I love these new Dragons! So unique and freaky!I bought 2 extra pairs but I am wondering where all there 1st Gens are coming from? I thought we couldn't sell 1st Gens that come with your account? I am happy to have them anyway gonna have to sell my older Dergs to make room! LOL :)

I love these new Dragons! So unique and freaky!I bought 2 extra pairs but I am wondering where all there 1st Gens are coming from? I thought we couldn't sell 1st Gens that come with your account? I am happy to have them anyway gonna have to sell my older Dergs to make room! LOL :)
Sp i c y
Sp i c y
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
Thank you, Staff, for all your hard work! I'm super excited for this new pretty breed and all the genes.
Thank you, Staff, for all your hard work! I'm super excited for this new pretty breed and all the genes.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I love this new breed, tysm!!! I'm not super active, did I miss an update where unhatched eggs like these don't have their clan's eyes when hatched? I was expecting this lad to have lightning eyes, but he has nature! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57463070] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574631/57463070_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love this new breed, tysm!!!

I'm not super active, did I miss an update where unhatched eggs like these don't have their clan's eyes when hatched?

I was expecting this lad to have lightning eyes, but he has nature!

57463070_350.png
output_43i3Yr.gif
@Donna

You can't sell the very first two dragons you are given when you start an account.

However, these eggs, while not sellable in their own right, hatch into ordinary gen1s that can be sold like any other dragon.

@Pepperhead

I believe that only elemental unhatched eggs have a specific flight associated with them. All other unhatched eggs that you can buy and sell are random flight. Nocturne, bogsneak and now Banescale.

The only hatchlings who are aligned with your flight are the ones you breed yourself in your own nests.

Hope that helps clear up some confusion :)
@Donna

You can't sell the very first two dragons you are given when you start an account.

However, these eggs, while not sellable in their own right, hatch into ordinary gen1s that can be sold like any other dragon.

@Pepperhead

I believe that only elemental unhatched eggs have a specific flight associated with them. All other unhatched eggs that you can buy and sell are random flight. Nocturne, bogsneak and now Banescale.

The only hatchlings who are aligned with your flight are the ones you breed yourself in your own nests.

Hope that helps clear up some confusion :)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
THEY LOOK SO GOOD
THEY LOOK SO GOOD
\\\///\\\leafeon.pnggorebyss.pngvolcarona.png\\\///\\\
@Lisegathe
Maybe.
@Lisegathe
Maybe.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I HAD A DREAM TGE OTHER NIGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A NEW SPECIES OF DRAGON AND ???????????????????????????????//// HERE IT IS????
I HAD A DREAM TGE OTHER NIGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A NEW SPECIES OF DRAGON AND ???????????????????????????????//// HERE IT IS????
Welp, I guess I have a new favourite dragon breed now. :>

These babes look amazing, I'm a sucker for wyverns and those long neck-spines are just a huge bonus. <3
Welp, I guess I have a new favourite dragon breed now. :>

These babes look amazing, I'm a sucker for wyverns and those long neck-spines are just a huge bonus. <3
+9 hours to FR Time
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 142 143