Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Everyone'll RIOT if fr went by bane
1 2 3
That sounds like a ton of fun and a big challenge!
Would be fun with an ancient!

cursed concept: everyone gets one egg and that's it
That sounds like a ton of fun and a big challenge!
Would be fun with an ancient!

cursed concept: everyone gets one egg and that's it
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
The concept of a no scrolls breed doesn´t sound bad, but I don´t see any problem with the lore. Once Banescale become more well known again, why wouldn´t anyone come up with a spell to turn other dragons into one? Baldwin could do it, using his own post-freak-accident self as a template. right?
The concept of a no scrolls breed doesn´t sound bad, but I don´t see any problem with the lore. Once Banescale become more well known again, why wouldn´t anyone come up with a spell to turn other dragons into one? Baldwin could do it, using his own post-freak-accident self as a template. right?
Would suck for newer players. That said, love the idea.
Would suck for newer players. That said, love the idea.
3PrXk2A.png
You know what, I like it. Like the goold old FR days when a basic triple obs went for like half a mil. But I'd like the eggs to be 'genderbound' in that case, so that everyone is guaranteed one male and one female.
You know what, I like it. Like the goold old FR days when a basic triple obs went for like half a mil. But I'd like the eggs to be 'genderbound' in that case, so that everyone is guaranteed one male and one female.
Sounds like a super cool asset I'd totally be down for. Next ancient here we come!!
Sounds like a super cool asset I'd totally be down for. Next ancient here we come!!
queen_katoe.gif
I simultaneously love and hate this idea. On one hand it would be a really fun challenge trying to breed nice colors combos into existence

On the other hand there would be no way to change your preexisting dragons into the new ancient no matter how much you love the breed.
I simultaneously love and hate this idea. On one hand it would be a really fun challenge trying to breed nice colors combos into existence

On the other hand there would be no way to change your preexisting dragons into the new ancient no matter how much you love the breed.
[quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2019-12-10 09:28:37" ] On the other hand there would be no way to change your preexisting dragons into the new ancient no matter how much you love the breed. [/quote] [i]This is exactly why it would be a bad idea, as fun as it sounds.[/i]
Premiumhugs wrote on 2019-12-10 09:28:37:
This is exactly why it would be a bad idea, as fun as it sounds.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
[quote name="Premiumhugs" date="2019-12-10 09:28:37" ] I simultaneously love and hate this idea. On one hand it would be a really fun challenge trying to breed nice colors combos into existence On the other hand there would be no way to change your preexisting dragons into the new ancient no matter how much you love the breed. [/quote] Yeah this would be the eye fiasco all over again. Imagine joining as a new player and learning your favorite breed was unavailable except by breeding- for no other reason than "devs felt like it".
Premiumhugs wrote on 2019-12-10 09:28:37:

Yeah this would be the eye fiasco all over again. Imagine joining as a new player and learning your favorite breed was unavailable except by breeding- for no other reason than "devs felt like it".
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

It actually sounds fun hahaha
JNgbpVq.gif
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-12-10 07:34:53" ] It’s kinda bad that I love this idea... [/quote]
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-12-10 07:34:53:
It’s kinda bad that I love this idea...
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
1 2 3