Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 142 143
Kinda bummed we didn't get a familiar to go along with this Ancient, like we got with Gaolers! [item=dripcave deputy] :'D
Kinda bummed we didn't get a familiar to go along with this Ancient, like we got with Gaolers! Dripcave Deputy

:'D
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
ON GOD??????? I LOVE THEM
ON GOD??????? I LOVE THEM
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
Lucky hatch!!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=51&winggene=56&wings=131&auth=2d1e68c10ce42c212f18adb461cdec914fae2de2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Lucky hatch!!!
dragon?age=1&body=65&bodygene=54&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=51&winggene=56&wings=131&auth=2d1e68c10ce42c212f18adb461cdec914fae2de2&dummyext=prev.png
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
Whooh! Thanks team:D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57441931] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574420/57441931_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57441937] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574420/57441937_350.png[/img] [/url]
Whooh! Thanks team:D

57441931_350.png

57441937_350.png
[b]Big[/b] congrats to the design team! I absolutely [b]love[/b] the new breed! [emoji=heart size=1]
Big congrats to the design team!
I absolutely love the new breed!
I gotta say, the longer I look at them and the more I keep scrying, the more I fall in love with them. Banescales are actually becoming my favorite breed! [emoji=banescale love size=1] [b]Well done, FR team, well done! [emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [emoji=gold crown size=1] [/b] (Especially the pose of the female Banescale is just [i]so good[/i] [emoji=heart size=1])
I gotta say, the longer I look at them and the more I keep scrying, the more I fall in love with them. Banescales are actually becoming my favorite breed!

Well done, FR team, well done!
(Especially the pose of the female Banescale is just so good )
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
[quote name="AgentMaineMeta" date="2019-12-10 02:17:15" ] [...] i feel that some of these genes on each of them would cross over well onto the other breed too. Like Wraith, Skeletal and Porquipine would of also translated [b]i]really well[/i][/b] onto the gaolers too. [/quote] Yes. Wraith would be very fine. And skeletal is way better than ghost!
AgentMaineMeta wrote on 2019-12-10 02:17:15:

[...]

i feel that some of these genes on each of them would cross over well onto the other breed too.
Like Wraith, Skeletal and Porquipine would of also translated i]really well[/i] onto the gaolers too.
Yes. Wraith would be very fine. And skeletal is way better than ghost!
oSaCDzd.png
This must be my new favourite breed [emoji=banescale love size=1]
This must be my new favourite breed
Staff, you did great, I am super proud of you and I'm so happy you listened to players regarding design! Banescales are great, just like any other breed we have, and I'm sure they'll bring lots of joy to many players. Nearly everything here is perfect: the implementation, the foreshadowing, the hype, the newest genes, poses, design... I'm really satisfied. I am gonna ignore the lore because it contains too much magic talk and I just don't dig that but to each their own!!

Anyway, what I do have a problem with is the gene selection!1 HELL YEAH to all those players who are seriously enjoying themselves and are making incredible looking dragons, I've seen many cool ones but, sadly, not even one that would fit my aesthetic. Please, just promise me you won't be giving up on previous Ancients and call it a day regarding old genes. PLEASE, I am begging you, add more modern genes to their gene pool, they deserve to have the full selection since they've already been stripped of apparel and certain breeding functions.

Where is Okapi? Where is Gembond? Where is Stained? Iridescent/Shimmer, Ripple/Current, Vipera/Hypnotic, Lionfish/Noxtide, Leopard/Clouded, Blend/Fade, Clown/Eye Spots Python/Morph, Scales, Peacock, Glimmer, Capsule... and the genes either Gaoler or Banescale have but the other one is missing: Skink/Spinner, Giraffe/Hex, Bar/Daub, Falcon/Peregrine, Laced/Edged... those are the ones I'd use. This is not complaining, I am having a personal predicament here with enjoyment and I am just asking you to consider adding more genes. Many popular genes were added (and I understand that it's the best tactic since it will please most people) but think about us wackos too. I know you can't just manufacture a load of genes as if they're on a conveyor belt but I'm telling you this for the future! More genes please!
Staff, you did great, I am super proud of you and I'm so happy you listened to players regarding design! Banescales are great, just like any other breed we have, and I'm sure they'll bring lots of joy to many players. Nearly everything here is perfect: the implementation, the foreshadowing, the hype, the newest genes, poses, design... I'm really satisfied. I am gonna ignore the lore because it contains too much magic talk and I just don't dig that but to each their own!!

Anyway, what I do have a problem with is the gene selection!1 HELL YEAH to all those players who are seriously enjoying themselves and are making incredible looking dragons, I've seen many cool ones but, sadly, not even one that would fit my aesthetic. Please, just promise me you won't be giving up on previous Ancients and call it a day regarding old genes. PLEASE, I am begging you, add more modern genes to their gene pool, they deserve to have the full selection since they've already been stripped of apparel and certain breeding functions.

Where is Okapi? Where is Gembond? Where is Stained? Iridescent/Shimmer, Ripple/Current, Vipera/Hypnotic, Lionfish/Noxtide, Leopard/Clouded, Blend/Fade, Clown/Eye Spots Python/Morph, Scales, Peacock, Glimmer, Capsule... and the genes either Gaoler or Banescale have but the other one is missing: Skink/Spinner, Giraffe/Hex, Bar/Daub, Falcon/Peregrine, Laced/Edged... those are the ones I'd use. This is not complaining, I am having a personal predicament here with enjoyment and I am just asking you to consider adding more genes. Many popular genes were added (and I understand that it's the best tactic since it will please most people) but think about us wackos too. I know you can't just manufacture a load of genes as if they're on a conveyor belt but I'm telling you this for the future! More genes please!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 142 143