Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143
These are officially my favorite dragons on this site. WOW!!!!!!! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
These are officially my favorite dragons on this site. WOW!!!!!!!
WYLy2Ui.gif
PLAN ONE, DRAGON FOR IT OBTAINED: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=45&winggene=44&wings=60&auth=872ead6cd945d7ec7a8fa2fff006c33d0dcccabc&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
PLAN ONE, DRAGON FOR IT OBTAINED:

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=55&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=45&winggene=44&wings=60&auth=872ead6cd945d7ec7a8fa2fff006c33d0dcccabc&dummyext=prev.png
[quote name="Kael1030" date="2019-12-09 10:55:50" ] They look so awesome *O* are the unhatched banescale eggs a one time thing with their arrival or will we be able to get them other ways like normal/nocturne/bogsneak eggs? [/quote] @Kael1030, unhatched banescale eggs are one-time only for their release.
Kael1030 wrote on 2019-12-09 10:55:50:
They look so awesome *O*

are the unhatched banescale eggs a one time thing with their arrival or will we be able to get them other ways like normal/nocturne/bogsneak eggs?

@Kael1030, unhatched banescale eggs are one-time only for their release.
BANESCALES OR BUST
BANESCALES OR BUST
Scry for my new hatch! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=48&winggene=51&wings=137&auth=7576899899fcb41b7b89cf738b9a4fa895751f60&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Scry for my new hatch!

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=48&winggene=51&wings=137&auth=7576899899fcb41b7b89cf738b9a4fa895751f60&dummyext=prev.png
wlLXM.gif
Okay, must be said. The new breed? Cool. The new genes? Amazing.

But my absolute favorite part of this update is the lore.

The song went in a different direction than I expected – less sirens, more proud warriors reciting their history in oral tradition, and there's a part of me that's disappointed in that – but the short story? The depiction of how brutal and merciless the wars between the ancient dragons, and how the deities must have genuinely mellowed since then to avoid such cataclysm and widespread death of their followers. The horrors these powerful breeds were used for, and the moments of mercy and humanity that persisted even through them. Even before reading the story, I knew they and the Gaolers would be bitter enemies and the Gaolers would see this lost clutch as upstarts and ancient rivals. But it was by a Gaoler – the most stoic of dragons, jailers and containers with every reason to despise the brutal invaders - that the Banescales live today. Hopefully in this more peaceful Sornieth, they’ll meet a better fate.

It’s great stuff. It really is.
Okay, must be said. The new breed? Cool. The new genes? Amazing.

But my absolute favorite part of this update is the lore.

The song went in a different direction than I expected – less sirens, more proud warriors reciting their history in oral tradition, and there's a part of me that's disappointed in that – but the short story? The depiction of how brutal and merciless the wars between the ancient dragons, and how the deities must have genuinely mellowed since then to avoid such cataclysm and widespread death of their followers. The horrors these powerful breeds were used for, and the moments of mercy and humanity that persisted even through them. Even before reading the story, I knew they and the Gaolers would be bitter enemies and the Gaolers would see this lost clutch as upstarts and ancient rivals. But it was by a Gaoler – the most stoic of dragons, jailers and containers with every reason to despise the brutal invaders - that the Banescales live today. Hopefully in this more peaceful Sornieth, they’ll meet a better fate.

It’s great stuff. It really is.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
wyvvies!!! the promo art made me think they had big hands but it turns out that they have no hands just as good!!!
wyvvies!!! the promo art made me think they had big hands but it turns out that they have no hands just as good!!!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

I absolutely love the warrior song/chant theme they had going. Completely curved what I was expecting!
I absolutely love the warrior song/chant theme they had going. Completely curved what I was expecting!
Yoooo! A dragon that breaks the 4 legs 2 wings tradition? Im down for that! ????

They look epic!
Yoooo! A dragon that breaks the 4 legs 2 wings tradition? Im down for that! ????

They look epic!
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
@Idealism

my gods,,, so good I am LIVING for all these scries
@Idealism

my gods,,, so good I am LIVING for all these scries
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 142 143