Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you should fly free remember our song
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 149 150
I am SO betting on fire.

That cave? Those rocks?

Totes looks like cooled down lava rock.

The first children were free, were not silent... could sing.

But flamemamma decided to Yeet them and make deaf ones who can’t complain for her steel industry with no workers insurance lol
I am SO betting on fire.

That cave? Those rocks?

Totes looks like cooled down lava rock.

The first children were free, were not silent... could sing.

But flamemamma decided to Yeet them and make deaf ones who can’t complain for her steel industry with no workers insurance lol
I'd so it is most certainly related to fire, if you check the second image you see the light is a "Glowing" like a shifting flame (It's a gif!). The glow grows brighter and darker.
I'd so it is most certainly related to fire, if you check the second image you see the light is a "Glowing" like a shifting flame (It's a gif!). The glow grows brighter and darker.
Mkay so this means I have to make instrument-based dergos now
Hype!!
Mkay so this means I have to make instrument-based dergos now
Hype!!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
i would like to throw out that i'm leaning more towards fire--after all, Coatl are well-known for their humming-language, so it'd make sense that a fire ancient would sing
i would like to throw out that i'm leaning more towards fire--after all, Coatl are well-known for their humming-language, so it'd make sense that a fire ancient would sing
Exciting... [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Exciting...
new ancient dragon! I can't wait to see them.
I don't know why but I think that they will be like a giant flying snake
new ancient dragon! I can't wait to see them.
I don't know why but I think that they will be like a giant flying snake
rreea8E.gif
Ahh, the cold lava looking cave walls & warm glow sure make fire seem likely now, oh god I hope it's true, I'm so excited [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Ahh, the cold lava looking cave walls & warm glow sure make fire seem likely now, oh god I hope it's true, I'm so excited
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
The only thing that makes sense to me is that they're the ancestors of the Nocturne. Now is when the Nocturne come out of hiding for a month, they at least partly live in caves because they're similar to bats, Nocturne are known for their advanced vocal chords which may correlate to singing, the area they live in is the domain of the Shadowbinder and to bind is a relative of to embrace and Night of the Nocturne is in a few weeks. If it's not a Noc breed I'll be confused.
The only thing that makes sense to me is that they're the ancestors of the Nocturne. Now is when the Nocturne come out of hiding for a month, they at least partly live in caves because they're similar to bats, Nocturne are known for their advanced vocal chords which may correlate to singing, the area they live in is the domain of the Shadowbinder and to bind is a relative of to embrace and Night of the Nocturne is in a few weeks. If it's not a Noc breed I'll be confused.
Probably going to be FIRE because I mean.. the light source in the .gif second image. Hope that it's released when I'm actually conscious and at the computer lol
Probably going to be FIRE because I mean.. the light source in the .gif second image. Hope that it's released when I'm actually conscious and at the computer lol
*vibrates in anticipation*
*vibrates in anticipation*
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 149 150