Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Dark Mode
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2019-12-04 16:49:08" ] Every time this comes up, I reiterate that I'd love this, and I'd love flight themes. Lemme have a Windy green and orange theme, or a Light yellow/black/gold one, or a Shadow purple/blue/black one. The one thing is, though, I do think care has to be taken to not make the themes unusable. Right now I think everything's pretty muted (albeit bright), but if the site switched to Cyan or Radioactive colors, I'd have a problem. One of the other petsites I play effectively did this when it left Beta (soft blue and white to a hyper-saturated purple and white, to the extent they had to turn it down and it's still a bit much for me), and it is harder to justify using it now. [/quote]
Renaiwom wrote on 2019-12-04 16:49:08:
Every time this comes up, I reiterate that I'd love this, and I'd love flight themes. Lemme have a Windy green and orange theme, or a Light yellow/black/gold one, or a Shadow purple/blue/black one.

The one thing is, though, I do think care has to be taken to not make the themes unusable. Right now I think everything's pretty muted (albeit bright), but if the site switched to Cyan or Radioactive colors, I'd have a problem. One of the other petsites I play effectively did this when it left Beta (soft blue and white to a hyper-saturated purple and white, to the extent they had to turn it down and it's still a bit much for me), and it is harder to justify using it now.
Oufkzg8.png
[quote name="UltraNumbed" date="2019-12-06 09:56:26" ] [quote name="Renaiwom" date="2019-12-04 16:49:08" ] Every time this comes up, I reiterate that I'd love this, and I'd love flight themes. Lemme have a Windy green and orange theme, or a Light yellow/black/gold one, or a Shadow purple/blue/black one. The one thing is, though, I do think care has to be taken to not make the themes unusable. Right now I think everything's pretty muted (albeit bright), but if the site switched to Cyan or Radioactive colors, I'd have a problem. One of the other petsites I play effectively did this when it left Beta (soft blue and white to a hyper-saturated purple and white, to the extent they had to turn it down and it's still a bit much for me), and it is harder to justify using it now. [/quote] [/quote] The thing is, as long as these are optional themes and we get options, they can have hyper saturated one and super dark ones and one in the middle. that is why I like themes, as long as the site doesn't just abandon the concept and leave it at like 5, there is usually something for everyone, so everyone can be happy
UltraNumbed wrote on 2019-12-06 09:56:26:
Renaiwom wrote on 2019-12-04 16:49:08:
Every time this comes up, I reiterate that I'd love this, and I'd love flight themes. Lemme have a Windy green and orange theme, or a Light yellow/black/gold one, or a Shadow purple/blue/black one.

The one thing is, though, I do think care has to be taken to not make the themes unusable. Right now I think everything's pretty muted (albeit bright), but if the site switched to Cyan or Radioactive colors, I'd have a problem. One of the other petsites I play effectively did this when it left Beta (soft blue and white to a hyper-saturated purple and white, to the extent they had to turn it down and it's still a bit much for me), and it is harder to justify using it now.
The thing is, as long as these are optional themes and we get options, they can have hyper saturated one and super dark ones and one in the middle.

that is why I like themes, as long as the site doesn't just abandon the concept and leave it at like 5, there is usually something for everyone, so everyone can be happy

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support.

Maybe just darken a wee bit the whole page layout?

some very light images would look awesome on this! And imagine what would you do if the glowing effects from invisible background images would be visible better...!

Support.

Maybe just darken a wee bit the whole page layout?

some very light images would look awesome on this! And imagine what would you do if the glowing effects from invisible background images would be visible better...!

SUPPORT

My eyes always die when I log in at night, it would honestly help me make future outfits and stuff to my dragons without my vampire eyes dying
SUPPORT

My eyes always die when I log in at night, it would honestly help me make future outfits and stuff to my dragons without my vampire eyes dying
WBsJuD1.png
Support. I use FR at night often and the site is so glaringly white...
Support. I use FR at night often and the site is so glaringly white...
jCVhFoZ.gif
I do support this.

Although I do vouch for actual themes in the future (i.e. different header banners and such), for the time being, I think it would be great to not only offer the option to switch between light/dark modes, but also provide options for accent colors to switch the burgundy that is currently in use.
I do support this.

Although I do vouch for actual themes in the future (i.e. different header banners and such), for the time being, I think it would be great to not only offer the option to switch between light/dark modes, but also provide options for accent colors to switch the burgundy that is currently in use.
Why don't we have this alreadyyyyyy

(support!)
Why don't we have this alreadyyyyyy

(support!)
3u37mIB.png
Support!
Support!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
This would be nice.
This would be nice.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
While I don't personally like dark mode (and in fact cannot use it due to my eyesight) it would be great to add different site themes for people who do prefer it.
While I don't personally like dark mode (and in fact cannot use it due to my eyesight) it would be great to add different site themes for people who do prefer it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7