Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Tool: Game Database
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93
Having had a chance to really dig in here and I have to say this is awesome. When I first saw it was I like "eh, okay, whatever" but then I started using it for holiday shopping and found it beyond useful. then, started working on some of my lore, where i like to add dragons' favorite items and stuff. this is very awesome, and something i personally hadn't realized i needed. i used the wiki/item database off site, but this is much, much more awesome.
Having had a chance to really dig in here and I have to say this is awesome. When I first saw it was I like "eh, okay, whatever" but then I started using it for holiday shopping and found it beyond useful. then, started working on some of my lore, where i like to add dragons' favorite items and stuff. this is very awesome, and something i personally hadn't realized i needed. i used the wiki/item database off site, but this is much, much more awesome.
sZRxyrd.png
Brilliant, this will stop the minutes I lose every day when I am trying to find something offsite or in forums! Thank you!
Brilliant, this will stop the minutes I lose every day when I am trying to find something offsite or in forums! Thank you!
You may add me as a friend if you like.
This update is wonderful, looks like it will be excellent for productivity! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
This update is wonderful, looks like it will be excellent for productivity!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Oh this is fantastic!!!! I love it! Thank you FR staff! You're amazing!
Oh this is fantastic!!!! I love it! Thank you FR staff! You're amazing!
Christmas is here early! Thank you staff!
Christmas is here early! Thank you staff!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Thanks a lot! It will be very useful
Thanks a lot! It will be very useful
firecherchocolatetoxflaxenublightcom.1528717022.gif
Awesome update. You guys have been pushing out some great quality of life updates on this site recently, and I want to give you all a big thank you. [b]Thank you![/b] [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Awesome update.
You guys have been pushing out some great quality of life updates on this site recently, and I want to give you all a big thank you.
Thank you!
Oh hell yes.
Oh hell yes.
[center]HOLY MOLY!!! I'm very pleased to hear this. [emoji=snapper star size=2][/center]
HOLY MOLY!!! I'm very pleased to hear this.
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
This is a blessed update and feature, but nothing quite compares to Xhaz's flawless poetry! Thank you, team!
This is a blessed update and feature, but nothing quite compares to Xhaz's flawless poetry! Thank you, team!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 93