Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about IP and family
My husband started an account way back when I did and I used to remind him to play, he was not as into it as I was (he really doesn't do computer games much). I read about some scary situations and stopped reminding him to play as we were both using the same computer. Now he has his own laptop and he plays from a different room. But that's still the same IP, isn't it? Or is it different? I don't know enough about computers to know what's safe, if he wants to play again should he do it at work?

Edit: The reason I'm worried is I might occasionally want to send him dragons to breed in his lair and vice versa, or send each other dragons we want/don't want.
My husband started an account way back when I did and I used to remind him to play, he was not as into it as I was (he really doesn't do computer games much). I read about some scary situations and stopped reminding him to play as we were both using the same computer. Now he has his own laptop and he plays from a different room. But that's still the same IP, isn't it? Or is it different? I don't know enough about computers to know what's safe, if he wants to play again should he do it at work?

Edit: The reason I'm worried is I might occasionally want to send him dragons to breed in his lair and vice versa, or send each other dragons we want/don't want.
@Minyassa
If he's playing on the same connection as you, the IP is the same. However, there is no rule against multiple people in one household playing FR, so you'll be fine. Gifting, breeding, etc. is also fine as long as he's not playing solely for your benefit, or vice versa.
@Minyassa
If he's playing on the same connection as you, the IP is the same. However, there is no rule against multiple people in one household playing FR, so you'll be fine. Gifting, breeding, etc. is also fine as long as he's not playing solely for your benefit, or vice versa.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Minyasa
Always a good idea to check the site policy information! This section explicitly covers shared IPs:

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52
@Minyasa
Always a good idea to check the site policy information! This section explicitly covers shared IPs:

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=52
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Thanks, that's less scary than I'd been led to believe.
Thanks, that's less scary than I'd been led to believe.