Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stag's Adopts [Closed!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
im yelling i missed it again

would u mind pinging me again...:(
im yelling i missed it again

would u mind pinging me again...:(
rYp8BR7.png
Hi! Can I please be added to the general pinglist ?
Hi! Can I please be added to the general pinglist ?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@bedfordblack Sorry you missed out! I'm thinking I'll change it to 1 slot per person for a bit and see how it goes, give others more of a chance to get in, you know?
@GrimdarkRoxy Sure thing ^.^
@bedfordblack Sorry you missed out! I'm thinking I'll change it to 1 slot per person for a bit and see how it goes, give others more of a chance to get in, you know?
@GrimdarkRoxy Sure thing ^.^
@Staggles do you do commissions of non FR characters?
@Staggles do you do commissions of non FR characters?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 I had just hopped on to finish up my last orders, then was going to open one up. Would you like to pm me and we can discuss? I can give you examples and see if what you're asking is within my skill range [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Lyra531

I had just hopped on to finish up my last orders, then was going to open one up. Would you like to pm me and we can discuss? I can give you examples and see if what you're asking is within my skill range
@Staggles
I love these!
I would love to be pinged when you open again!
@Staggles
I love these!
I would love to be pinged when you open again!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Staggles

I would love a ping if you re-open. Wishing you and your partner the very best in the face of the Australia fires. :(
@Staggles

I would love a ping if you re-open. Wishing you and your partner the very best in the face of the Australia fires. :(
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Staggles
Please add me to your pinglist, your adopts are incredibly adorable c:
@Staggles
Please add me to your pinglist, your adopts are incredibly adorable c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I don't usually buy adopts but I absolutely love these, please add me to your pinglist!
I hope everything goes well for you; sounds like you've been having a pretty stressful time. Best wishes to you and your partner.
I don't usually buy adopts but I absolutely love these, please add me to your pinglist!
I hope everything goes well for you; sounds like you've been having a pretty stressful time. Best wishes to you and your partner.
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@Staggles
Could I be put on the ping list for simple cheebs uwu
@Staggles
Could I be put on the ping list for simple cheebs uwu
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14