Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird dreams you've had?
1 2 3 4
I haven't really seen any thread like this on here, so why not make one? Here, you can discuss some interesting dreams you've had and share about them with other people.
I haven't really seen any thread like this on here, so why not make one? Here, you can discuss some interesting dreams you've had and share about them with other people.
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
I had a dream that Yaddle had four baby today as seen on The Madolorian
I had a dream that Yaddle had four baby today as seen on The Madolorian
I had a dream that I somehow got hundreds of millions of treasure on Flight Rising. I vaulted most of it instead of spending it like I normally would.
I had a dream that I somehow got hundreds of millions of treasure on Flight Rising. I vaulted most of it instead of spending it like I normally would.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I had a dream once that I went on Flight Rising and instead of just one cauldron there were multiple. Also the Baldwin system looked really different and it freaked me out.
I had a dream once that I went on Flight Rising and instead of just one cauldron there were multiple. Also the Baldwin system looked really different and it freaked me out.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I had a dream where I was a spider, except I had no physical resemblance to a spider. I went around telling my friends and family I was a spider and got varying kinds of "that checks out. i always knew".

Also not a specific dream, but dreams about people you know of but have no real importance in your life are WEIRD.
I had a dream where I was a spider, except I had no physical resemblance to a spider. I went around telling my friends and family I was a spider and got varying kinds of "that checks out. i always knew".

Also not a specific dream, but dreams about people you know of but have no real importance in your life are WEIRD.
I once had a really creepy dream of being in some small public pool with my friend and the design on the pool was like a short river where the current just kinda pushes you to the end

then some large lady started chasing me and I think she had a knife at one point

while I was running from her I saw this blank-faced woman-- she looked kinda Japanese with a wide face. she also had long black hair and green eyes and she was tied up with rope to a pole. that woman would just kinda stare without blinking really creepy like she was an empty shell of a human being.

I found that woman in a few of my other dreams and she always had that blank look on her face. And the weird thing is that I had never met someone that looked like that before.

I also read somewhere that your brain is unable to "make up" a new face in your head, and I think it's true because if you try to think of an entirely new face in your head it either ends up looking like someone else or their face are just a vague blur, so that means since that stranger lady's face was so specific in my head I must have seen her before, and her face just randomly stuck in my head for some reason.

either way it's creepy
I once had a really creepy dream of being in some small public pool with my friend and the design on the pool was like a short river where the current just kinda pushes you to the end

then some large lady started chasing me and I think she had a knife at one point

while I was running from her I saw this blank-faced woman-- she looked kinda Japanese with a wide face. she also had long black hair and green eyes and she was tied up with rope to a pole. that woman would just kinda stare without blinking really creepy like she was an empty shell of a human being.

I found that woman in a few of my other dreams and she always had that blank look on her face. And the weird thing is that I had never met someone that looked like that before.

I also read somewhere that your brain is unable to "make up" a new face in your head, and I think it's true because if you try to think of an entirely new face in your head it either ends up looking like someone else or their face are just a vague blur, so that means since that stranger lady's face was so specific in my head I must have seen her before, and her face just randomly stuck in my head for some reason.

either way it's creepy
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
Ok, I might as well talk about one of my dreams. I'm sorry if it's really long, though. It's always easier for me to describe things with a longer description than a short one, so....

Part 1:

Well this one was from 2 days ago but it's still worth discussing. It started out with me being at what was supposed to be my school (but it barely looked like it). Everything was going fine until some weird lady with magical powers came in and started making everyone act weird, except for me (I know, logic), and now I was trying to escape from the building. I was SO CLOSE to the door until that lady found me and turned me into a "Blaziken" (which in reality was just an orange and fluffy chicken) and declared that all chickens were banned from the building except for me, in which she wanted me to get fat, whilst pointing to a cart full of mini pumpkins. Ya, it's confusing, but part 2 and 3 are way better.

Part 2:

In this part, I dreamed that I was stuck in some tall building because some guy kidnapped me (I won't spoil it until the end of this part, though). I was stuck in a room where Little Red Riding Hood from Super Why! was reading me a stupid story (which bored the crap out of me), until she told me that she'd be right back and left the room. I took this as an advantage and hid inside of a closet. She came back and noticed that I wasn't there, and went to tell her boss that I was missing. After she left the room again, I ran out of the closet to save my twin sister, who also got kidnapped. Suddenly the kidnapper saw me and started chasing after me. Oh yeah, do you want to know who was the super evil kidnapper? Ya, it was Carl Azuz for some reason. I don't know why he was there but let's just get on with the story. Carl Azuz was chasing me and my twin sister down this hallway until I found the door. Unlike part 1, I actually managed to escape the stupid building.

Part 3, A.k.a the best part of this whole entire dream:

I was at some other school (this time, it has nothing to do with magical ladies turning people into chickens), and the best way I could explain it is this way:
It was kinda like Hogwarts, except it had nothing to do with magic in any sort of way, and there were "teams" instead of houses. There was the red team, which contained a bunch of jerks, the yellow team, which was okay, and the blue team, which I was in. The strange thing about it, though, was that there was this guy who kept on following me and....smiling at me. To describe him, he was about 7"5, with short and blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue outfit. Anyway, the first thing I had to do was play some golf-type game (which I was struggling to do). After that, I just went into the blue team Dorm. and watched tv. It was playing some "Monsters Inc" film where Mike Wazowski met his dad. I then got up and decided that I wanted to get out of the stupid place. When I got out, the guy in the blue outfit followed me outside. I was pretty far away from the school until he telepathetically told me to go back to the school (again, logic). I refused, but he stole some blue limousine from some angry old man and told me to get in. I again refused, but I didn't see what happened, but I assume that he must have forced me into the car or something because now I was back at the school again, failing at a soccer game. I just gave up and went to the side to annoy the guy who kept on following me. The last scene of my dream was just a 3 second long clip of the guy making a face of disappointment, then I woke up. The End.

Also congrats if you read the whole entire thing, I guess.
Ok, I might as well talk about one of my dreams. I'm sorry if it's really long, though. It's always easier for me to describe things with a longer description than a short one, so....

Part 1:

Well this one was from 2 days ago but it's still worth discussing. It started out with me being at what was supposed to be my school (but it barely looked like it). Everything was going fine until some weird lady with magical powers came in and started making everyone act weird, except for me (I know, logic), and now I was trying to escape from the building. I was SO CLOSE to the door until that lady found me and turned me into a "Blaziken" (which in reality was just an orange and fluffy chicken) and declared that all chickens were banned from the building except for me, in which she wanted me to get fat, whilst pointing to a cart full of mini pumpkins. Ya, it's confusing, but part 2 and 3 are way better.

Part 2:

In this part, I dreamed that I was stuck in some tall building because some guy kidnapped me (I won't spoil it until the end of this part, though). I was stuck in a room where Little Red Riding Hood from Super Why! was reading me a stupid story (which bored the crap out of me), until she told me that she'd be right back and left the room. I took this as an advantage and hid inside of a closet. She came back and noticed that I wasn't there, and went to tell her boss that I was missing. After she left the room again, I ran out of the closet to save my twin sister, who also got kidnapped. Suddenly the kidnapper saw me and started chasing after me. Oh yeah, do you want to know who was the super evil kidnapper? Ya, it was Carl Azuz for some reason. I don't know why he was there but let's just get on with the story. Carl Azuz was chasing me and my twin sister down this hallway until I found the door. Unlike part 1, I actually managed to escape the stupid building.

Part 3, A.k.a the best part of this whole entire dream:

I was at some other school (this time, it has nothing to do with magical ladies turning people into chickens), and the best way I could explain it is this way:
It was kinda like Hogwarts, except it had nothing to do with magic in any sort of way, and there were "teams" instead of houses. There was the red team, which contained a bunch of jerks, the yellow team, which was okay, and the blue team, which I was in. The strange thing about it, though, was that there was this guy who kept on following me and....smiling at me. To describe him, he was about 7"5, with short and blonde hair, blue eyes, and a blue outfit. Anyway, the first thing I had to do was play some golf-type game (which I was struggling to do). After that, I just went into the blue team Dorm. and watched tv. It was playing some "Monsters Inc" film where Mike Wazowski met his dad. I then got up and decided that I wanted to get out of the stupid place. When I got out, the guy in the blue outfit followed me outside. I was pretty far away from the school until he telepathetically told me to go back to the school (again, logic). I refused, but he stole some blue limousine from some angry old man and told me to get in. I again refused, but I didn't see what happened, but I assume that he must have forced me into the car or something because now I was back at the school again, failing at a soccer game. I just gave up and went to the side to annoy the guy who kept on following me. The last scene of my dream was just a 3 second long clip of the guy making a face of disappointment, then I woke up. The End.

Also congrats if you read the whole entire thing, I guess.
242972.png268536.png209728.png240311.png241845.png218175.png191637.png191623.png191235.png
I've posted this in a different thread, I think, but it's too good not to share again. When I was around eight, I had this recurring dream.

This is how it went:

I woke up in the middle of the night, lying in my bed, and turn over, intending to go back to sleep. But then I hear these voices, whispering, warning me not to fall asleep. And what do I do? Fall asleep. Naturally. (This is where it gets...interesting? My view at this point switched from first person to third person. So I'm watching this stuff happening to me from an outsider perspective.) The moment that I fall asleep, there's a swooshing sound, and I have been transformed. Into mint toothpaste. So while I'm sitting there, a panicked glob of mint toothpaste, I hear footsteps. I look up, and there's a giant, purple, fuzzy monster. Who promptly picks me up and eats me...almost. I wake up just before he can put me into his mouth.

I had that same exact dream 7+ times over the span of a few years, and it scared the heck out of me at the time. But now I just think it's funny.
I've posted this in a different thread, I think, but it's too good not to share again. When I was around eight, I had this recurring dream.

This is how it went:

I woke up in the middle of the night, lying in my bed, and turn over, intending to go back to sleep. But then I hear these voices, whispering, warning me not to fall asleep. And what do I do? Fall asleep. Naturally. (This is where it gets...interesting? My view at this point switched from first person to third person. So I'm watching this stuff happening to me from an outsider perspective.) The moment that I fall asleep, there's a swooshing sound, and I have been transformed. Into mint toothpaste. So while I'm sitting there, a panicked glob of mint toothpaste, I hear footsteps. I look up, and there's a giant, purple, fuzzy monster. Who promptly picks me up and eats me...almost. I wake up just before he can put me into his mouth.

I had that same exact dream 7+ times over the span of a few years, and it scared the heck out of me at the time. But now I just think it's funny.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
I had a dream that there was a haunted Koala stuffed animal killing my family members, and when I tried to stab it, it turned into a bloody tortilla. I'm not kidding either. Why do these things happen.
I had a dream that there was a haunted Koala stuffed animal killing my family members, and when I tried to stab it, it turned into a bloody tortilla. I'm not kidding either. Why do these things happen.
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
I think this was a dream I’m not really sure tho
Anyway I woke up (or was just dreaming) and I couldn’t really see anything bc my face was smushed into the pillow. I tried to get up but I couldn’t move. Even if i tried to move, it HURT. And the worst thing was I was slowly suffocating into the pillow. I couldn’t scream for help or anything.
5e thing is it felt so real. But at the end I could also either move one of my toes or my finger and then I could suddenly move my whole body.
Sleep paralysis . . . .?
I think this was a dream I’m not really sure tho
Anyway I woke up (or was just dreaming) and I couldn’t really see anything bc my face was smushed into the pillow. I tried to get up but I couldn’t move. Even if i tried to move, it HURT. And the worst thing was I was slowly suffocating into the pillow. I couldn’t scream for help or anything.
5e thing is it felt so real. But at the end I could also either move one of my toes or my finger and then I could suddenly move my whole body.
Sleep paralysis . . . .?
1 2 3 4