Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [END] Town Of Secrets - Discussion
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
Good game everyone. :)

@Dragonclaw101 Don't worry about it. It was mostly my fault because I made that decision without completely thinking it through. ^ ^;

Btw, do you want me to share the chat?
Good game everyone. :)

@Dragonclaw101 Don't worry about it. It was mostly my fault because I made that decision without completely thinking it through. ^ ^;

Btw, do you want me to share the chat?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
good job everyone!! that was awesome!
good job everyone!! that was awesome!
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Good game, everyone! The story was really interesting and although I kind of messed up at the end, I had fun.

I really hope I get town in my next game. I have been mafia way too many games in a row
Good game, everyone! The story was really interesting and although I kind of messed up at the end, I had fun.

I really hope I get town in my next game. I have been mafia way too many games in a row
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@Tanglefire
ah, thank you! i was excited to write this story when i came up with the idea, and it was a nice change of pace.

@Cognitive
thank you for playing! it was fun to watch the dead chat while i was procrastinating writing flavor, and i enjoyed the theories in there.
@Tanglefire
ah, thank you! i was excited to write this story when i came up with the idea, and it was a nice change of pace.

@Cognitive
thank you for playing! it was fun to watch the dead chat while i was procrastinating writing flavor, and i enjoyed the theories in there.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@creationswrath @Cognitive @LittolBoi @Tanglefire @QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101 @nightskyseer @Cattington @SoraStarSeer @Corno @Embertheskywing @Maithax @Oricole @StormDreamer

sorry for the mass ping, but you might not have seen this otherwise! here's the doc with all the flavor for roles and days, i used it to write basically everything. not sure if storm is okay with me sharing the sheet with the role quicktopics, or not, but... i had all control over flavor, and i want more people to see my writing, i guess. role cards are right after the combined start of day and end of day flavor.
Flavor Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x1KW5IgsfoACt_z6kRxrZTOhkA27fHIcqkaI--DxX_A/edit?usp=drivesdk
@creationswrath @Cognitive @LittolBoi @Tanglefire @QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101 @nightskyseer @Cattington @SoraStarSeer @Corno @Embertheskywing @Maithax @Oricole @StormDreamer

sorry for the mass ping, but you might not have seen this otherwise! here's the doc with all the flavor for roles and days, i used it to write basically everything. not sure if storm is okay with me sharing the sheet with the role quicktopics, or not, but... i had all control over flavor, and i want more people to see my writing, i guess. role cards are right after the combined start of day and end of day flavor.
Flavor Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x1KW5IgsfoACt_z6kRxrZTOhkA27fHIcqkaI--DxX_A/edit?usp=drivesdk
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
that’s cool, thank you for sharing that @Agrina! you’re a really good writer and I appreciate all the flavor
that’s cool, thank you for sharing that @Agrina! you’re a really good writer and I appreciate all the flavor
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="@nightskyseer" date="2019-11-24 10:09:55" ] Good game, everyone! The story was really interesting and although I kind of messed up at the end, I had fun. I really hope I get town in my next game. I have been mafia way too many games in a row [/quote] Give your luck to me. I'd love to be mafia all the time
@nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-24 10:09:55:

Give your luck to me. I'd love to be mafia all the time
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-11-24 11:31:32" ] [quote name="@ nightskyseer" date="2019-11-24 10:09:55" ] Good game, everyone! The story was really interesting and although I kind of messed up at the end, I had fun. I really hope I get town in my next game. I have been mafia way too many games in a row [/quote] Give your luck to me. I'd love to be mafia all the time [/quote] There’s a waiting list already, but you’ve been added Also I think Cognitive pointed out in dead chat that they were mafia with me when I was a little baby once before? The bad memories of my old self are returning haha
Maithax wrote on 2019-11-24 11:31:32:
@ nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-24 10:09:55:

Give your luck to me. I'd love to be mafia all the time
There’s a waiting list already, but you’ve been added

Also I think Cognitive pointed out in dead chat that they were mafia with me when I was a little baby once before? The bad memories of my old self are returning haha
@nightskyseer
am i a good writer... i'm just a small child with very little experience, but thank you! i try my best, and i think my writing really improved compared to a few years ago.
@nightskyseer
am i a good writer... i'm just a small child with very little experience, but thank you! i try my best, and i think my writing really improved compared to a few years ago.
Yeah, sure (they get to see how confused I was lol)
Yeah, sure (they get to see how confused I was lol)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74