Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe musicals plots
1 2 3 4
[quote name="bramblesong" date="2019-11-22 04:07:59" ] alternatively: and andre isn't here great comet (again) [/quote] DUDE! I NEED TO LISTEN TO IT BUT I"VE ALMOST MEMORIZED PROLOGUE! ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANATOLE CUZ LIKE I SAW HIM AND MY BRAIN WENT "AnAtOle iS HoT" @bramblesong
bramblesong wrote on 2019-11-22 04:07:59:
alternatively: and andre isn't here great comet (again)
DUDE! I NEED TO LISTEN TO IT BUT I"VE ALMOST MEMORIZED PROLOGUE! ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANATOLE CUZ LIKE I SAW HIM AND MY BRAIN WENT "AnAtOle iS HoT"
@bramblesong
OWwMRKZ.png
@nikame

lol do so
(also hadestown)

and yeah! hes a wip but i have him and his sister as fandragons!
@nikame

lol do so
(also hadestown)

and yeah! hes a wip but i have him and his sister as fandragons!
she/he/they | fr + 3
@bramblesong ahhhh I love that one to!
@bramblesong ahhhh I love that one to!
OWwMRKZ.png
one more:

jail is sexy. the best character doesnt speak english and she dies first. chicago
one more:

jail is sexy. the best character doesnt speak english and she dies first. chicago
she/he/they | fr + 3
Slushie man almost kills everybody because of the main character. Heathers
Slushie man almost kills everybody because of the main character. Heathers
heathers

Red hots, implant mcgee , and forgiven easily think blueberries face is symmetrical and take er' in. But oh no, trenchcoat is here. Watch as trenchcoat and blueberry make bad life desicions, get daddy issues (and mommy issues), Implants goes from inferiority complex to god complex, and easily forgiven has one too many tic tacs.
heathers

Red hots, implant mcgee , and forgiven easily think blueberries face is symmetrical and take er' in. But oh no, trenchcoat is here. Watch as trenchcoat and blueberry make bad life desicions, get daddy issues (and mommy issues), Implants goes from inferiority complex to god complex, and easily forgiven has one too many tic tacs.
f88ce72d327e041bf30693cf7e4d4f4caa4e0512.png
Everyone is fighting, possible gay, yay we win! Then lots of arguing and rap battles, big opponent comes in with the weirdest 'villain' introduction song ever, more rapping, tired orphan makes bad choices, everyone dies the-end
....Hamilton
Everyone is fighting, possible gay, yay we win! Then lots of arguing and rap battles, big opponent comes in with the weirdest 'villain' introduction song ever, more rapping, tired orphan makes bad choices, everyone dies the-end
....Hamilton
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Woman becomes the best lawyer in her class out of at least 80% spite
Legally Blonde

Sometimes you summon a demon to try to lighten up the mood and you accidentally trap your whole town inside a musical but it's fine. Everything's fine. It's not like you're all going to start singing your repressed emotions out for the whole world to hear or anything, right?
Once More With Feeling (Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode)

A twelve year old is forced to travel to the land of fish sauce to clear his name, save his mom, and defend himself from demon triplet math teachers.
The Lightning Thief

Venus fly trap manipulates man into committing multiple homicides
Little Shop of Horrors

Woman becomes the best lawyer in her class out of at least 80% spite
Legally Blonde

Sometimes you summon a demon to try to lighten up the mood and you accidentally trap your whole town inside a musical but it's fine. Everything's fine. It's not like you're all going to start singing your repressed emotions out for the whole world to hear or anything, right?
Once More With Feeling (Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode)

A twelve year old is forced to travel to the land of fish sauce to clear his name, save his mom, and defend himself from demon triplet math teachers.
The Lightning Thief

Venus fly trap manipulates man into committing multiple homicides
Little Shop of Horrors

NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
guy with daddy issues opens a shoe shop
kinky boots

missionaries go to africa, hijinks ensue
book of mormon

a bunch of adult ballet dancers - excuse me, LITTLE BOYS WHO DELIVER NEWSPAPERS - take down capitalism
newsies

magical nanny played by Julie Andrews changes the lives of children. but this isn't the one you're thinking of.
sound of music
guy with daddy issues opens a shoe shop
kinky boots

missionaries go to africa, hijinks ensue
book of mormon

a bunch of adult ballet dancers - excuse me, LITTLE BOYS WHO DELIVER NEWSPAPERS - take down capitalism
newsies

magical nanny played by Julie Andrews changes the lives of children. but this isn't the one you're thinking of.
sound of music
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
squip

be more chill
squip

be more chill
v2PJF9u.png 6kR982D.pngWn6vGC1.png
1 2 3 4