Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Villain/Antagonist Song?
1 2 3 4 5
Not sure if this counts, but I babysat my neighbor's kids today and after 5 hours of listening to them, I can't get Lions Over All out of my head.
Not sure if this counts, but I babysat my neighbor's kids today and after 5 hours of listening to them, I can't get Lions Over All out of my head.
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Okay so I have two from my favorite musical Spies are Forever is Torture Tango and One Step Ahead
Okay so I have two from my favorite musical Spies are Forever is Torture Tango and One Step Ahead
OWwMRKZ.png
@Nikame yes the songs in SAF are so good!

gonna have to say all things must die from RWBY - its a duet between two villains/antagonists and includes parts of bothe their leitmotifs, there's a lot of metaphors in the lyrics and it just goes so hard but is so chilling at the same time ugh

@Nikame yes the songs in SAF are so good!

gonna have to say all things must die from RWBY - its a duet between two villains/antagonists and includes parts of bothe their leitmotifs, there's a lot of metaphors in the lyrics and it just goes so hard but is so chilling at the same time ugh

w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
@HatsandBandages oooo yes we stan Joey and Mary Kate own my heart

ALSO!

I've always loved friends on the other side
@HatsandBandages oooo yes we stan Joey and Mary Kate own my heart

ALSO!

I've always loved friends on the other side
OWwMRKZ.png
Hurricane english cover Jeremy Jordan

The whole Death Note musical is fantastic
Hurricane english cover Jeremy Jordan

The whole Death Note musical is fantastic
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
Uhhh, probably That Beautiful Sound (reprise) and The Whole Being Dead Thing Pt 4 (or 3, depending on the source)?

I'm pretty certain those would have to be the villain songs of the Beetlejuice musical, especially The Whole Being Dead Thing Pt 4, since they both feature a BJ thats been pushed off the edge, no longer an antihero, now a full blown antagonist.

For songs other than the Beetlejuice Musical though, I'd say Other Friends, since its such a bop.
Uhhh, probably That Beautiful Sound (reprise) and The Whole Being Dead Thing Pt 4 (or 3, depending on the source)?

I'm pretty certain those would have to be the villain songs of the Beetlejuice musical, especially The Whole Being Dead Thing Pt 4, since they both feature a BJ thats been pushed off the edge, no longer an antihero, now a full blown antagonist.

For songs other than the Beetlejuice Musical though, I'd say Other Friends, since its such a bop.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
"Food, Glorious Food" courtesy of the Ice Age 2 vultures
"Food, Glorious Food" courtesy of the Ice Age 2 vultures
Ready as I'll ever be from tangled series
Be prepared from both lion king and lion king 2019
Friends on the other side from princess and the frog
Other friends from steven universe movie

And many more lol
Ready as I'll ever be from tangled series
Be prepared from both lion king and lion king 2019
Friends on the other side from princess and the frog
Other friends from steven universe movie

And many more lol
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Still alive, and Want you gone by the infamous evil crazy robot Glados!
Still alive, and Want you gone by the infamous evil crazy robot Glados!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
1 2 3 4 5