Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread 2.0
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 197 198
the page i was redirected to showed my wifi provider and claimed to be a customer rewards program, too--i'm on a mac in chrome
the page i was redirected to showed my wifi provider and claimed to be a customer rewards program, too--i'm on a mac in chrome
e8MFzYE.gif
I am getting the same thing as these people- on dragon pages. No choice, automatic redirect. Some sort of "verizon" page as shown above. On a Mac.

Enabling adblock. Not planning on turning it off, either. Unless you decide to switch ad hosts to someone who doesn't give all these horrible ads that may be virus filled. Anyways I'm not very jazzed. FR you are losing business.
I am getting the same thing as these people- on dragon pages. No choice, automatic redirect. Some sort of "verizon" page as shown above. On a Mac.

Enabling adblock. Not planning on turning it off, either. Unless you decide to switch ad hosts to someone who doesn't give all these horrible ads that may be virus filled. Anyways I'm not very jazzed. FR you are losing business.
Dragons am I right
I am also getting the same thing as the people above on a mac using chrome
I am also getting the same thing as the people above on a mac using chrome
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
Hey! I don't have much info about the ad I encountered since I didn't know what to do before having to back out of it, but I'm on chrome on a windows HP and got redirected (while off the tab, I was on a different tab entirely when it suddenly switched to an ad page on this tab, not even on the same site.) about a false google scam. I'm not sure if that's due to the site or my computer but i thought I should mention it!
Hey! I don't have much info about the ad I encountered since I didn't know what to do before having to back out of it, but I'm on chrome on a windows HP and got redirected (while off the tab, I was on a different tab entirely when it suddenly switched to an ad page on this tab, not even on the same site.) about a false google scam. I'm not sure if that's due to the site or my computer but i thought I should mention it!
Sinn's Cure: Miniature Personal Art Shop
PM for Examples!

plagueh5.png
Another luckyparkclub ad, google chrome on widows 10, when i tried to go to my lair. inspect element didn't have anything noteworthy [img]https://i.imgur.com/0PVYXSK.png[/img] dang, looks like everyone is having this problem. edit: happened a second time. edit: it happened again almost immediately
Another luckyparkclub ad, google chrome on widows 10, when i tried to go to my lair. inspect element didn't have anything noteworthy

0PVYXSK.png

dang, looks like everyone is having this problem.

edit: happened a second time.
edit: it happened again almost immediately
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

I got the same sort of ad while in Tomo's Trivia Tablet, and the weird part was that when I clicked the back button repeatedly, it cycled between a bunch of different versions. I saw the verizon one, the walmart one, etc. I'm on a Windows PC, Google Chrome.
I got the same sort of ad while in Tomo's Trivia Tablet, and the weird part was that when I clicked the back button repeatedly, it cycled between a bunch of different versions. I saw the verizon one, the walmart one, etc. I'm on a Windows PC, Google Chrome.
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
I am also getting several luckyparkclub ads on mobile. Currently on my device I cannot show a picture- but I was using the Safari browser at the time.
I am also getting several luckyparkclub ads on mobile. Currently on my device I cannot show a picture- but I was using the Safari browser at the time.
R3T9Jmp.png
Also getting the luckyparkclub add redirecting me and claiming to be my ISP. Seem to keep running into it in the Marketplace. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10.
Also getting the luckyparkclub add redirecting me and claiming to be my ISP. Seem to keep running into it in the Marketplace. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10.
ChALanJ.png
i got the same redirect while gathering

http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fze7spsz4vz0&k=7324b67a6701768114cbf41c4205c4b2&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Texas&city=Carrollton&isp=Frontier%20Communications%20of%20America,%20Inc.&lang=en&os=Windows%207&osv=&browser=Chrome&browserv=78&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768
i got the same redirect while gathering

http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fze7spsz4vz0&k=7324b67a6701768114cbf41c4205c4b2&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Texas&city=Carrollton&isp=Frontier%20Communications%20of%20America,%20Inc.&lang=en&os=Windows%207&osv=&browser=Chrome&browserv=78&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
This pops up by itself when I'm not even active in the game - I walked away for a few minutes and it had redirected my page. This has happened to me three times today so far.

http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fzdvw35z4vz0&k=b950cb973a51723720b81054552cc4b3&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Wisconsin&city=Milwaukee&isp=University%20of%20Wisconsin%20-%20Milwaukee&lang=en&os=Windows%2010&osv=&browser=Firefox&browserv=70&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768
This pops up by itself when I'm not even active in the game - I walked away for a few minutes and it had redirected my page. This has happened to me three times today so far.

http://happy.luckyparkclub.com/bonus/com-us-cc-s10-iph11-cdn/lp3.php?c=4fzdvw35z4vz0&k=b950cb973a51723720b81054552cc4b3&country_code=US&carrier=-&country_name=United%20States&region=Wisconsin&city=Milwaukee&isp=University%20of%20Wisconsin%20-%20Milwaukee&lang=en&os=Windows%2010&osv=&browser=Firefox&browserv=70&brand=Desktop&model=Desktop&marketing_name=Desktop&tablet=4&rheight=768&rwidth=768
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 197 198