Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Naming themes
1 2 3 4 5
@DragonofMordor thank you!!
@DragonofMordor thank you!!
@girlgamer1001

Just whatever you name your dragons after. Like, some of my dragons are named for Tolkien characters, some are named for mythological figures, some are named for various scifi and fantasy characters, and others are named as the personification of real places like volcanoes or stars or deserts.
@girlgamer1001

Just whatever you name your dragons after. Like, some of my dragons are named for Tolkien characters, some are named for mythological figures, some are named for various scifi and fantasy characters, and others are named as the personification of real places like volcanoes or stars or deserts.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I try to give them all fantasy names or cute names- some are named after characters (Keyleth), some are named after nouns (Yam), some are fantasy name generator or the on site one (Cirro, Borque), and some they came with (Isabel).
I try to give them all fantasy names or cute names- some are named after characters (Keyleth), some are named after nouns (Yam), some are fantasy name generator or the on site one (Cirro, Borque), and some they came with (Isabel).
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
As a water clan, I usually name my dragons after some sort of water/ocean/river themed plant, animal, or phenomenon. For instance my progenitor is named Maelstrom.
As a water clan, I usually name my dragons after some sort of water/ocean/river themed plant, animal, or phenomenon. For instance my progenitor is named Maelstrom.
jpq0y2I.png
Recently, I've been looking towards tragic figures, myths, or acts revolving around intense emotion (vengeance, rebellion, etc.) for inspiration.
Recently, I've been looking towards tragic figures, myths, or acts revolving around intense emotion (vengeance, rebellion, etc.) for inspiration.
I usually just take a word and throw it into some weird language in google translate
I usually just take a word and throw it into some weird language in google translate
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i just use whatever name comes to mind first, unless there’s an idea behind the dragon, in which case................. idea fitting name time.
i just use whatever name comes to mind first, unless there’s an idea behind the dragon, in which case................. idea fitting name time.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
I started with 100% Pokemon, even if the colors didn't match, but now I'm trying to put all of my fandoms in. Even the obscure ones deserve more attention!
I started with 100% Pokemon, even if the colors didn't match, but now I'm trying to put all of my fandoms in. Even the obscure ones deserve more attention!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
i started off with greek characters/ spirits associated with death (not deities though) to go along with Charon and Styx, wandered into deadly plants, added a couple of gemstones, and then started naming based off of pretty words i found because my lair got a little full by that point [emoji=wing size=1]
i started off with greek characters/ spirits associated with death (not deities though) to go along with Charon and Styx, wandered into deadly plants, added a couple of gemstones, and then started naming based off of pretty words i found because my lair got a little full by that point
windf1.png12197.png1756.png12196.pngicef2.png
[quote name="DarkMatterDragon" date="2019-11-03 12:51:50" ] i have literally no naming themes, just whatever i think is cool [/quote] I have no idea, my lair is chaos
DarkMatterDragon wrote on 2019-11-03 12:51:50:
i have literally no naming themes, just whatever i think is cool

I have no idea, my lair is chaos
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3 4 5