Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Unstable Genetic Experiments (Eggs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
gshgsj! You helped me so much in reaching the cap, anything I did for you is only fair in return <3
I'd feel bad about taking an egg because I would just go on and sell it, but I'm still more than happy to do any brewing for anyone free of extra charge, just pay brew price and provide mats ;u;
gshgsj! You helped me so much in reaching the cap, anything I did for you is only fair in return <3
I'd feel bad about taking an egg because I would just go on and sell it, but I'm still more than happy to do any brewing for anyone free of extra charge, just pay brew price and provide mats ;u;
The two younglings hid behind Magick's wing, away from the very scary bone-covered Imperial. Aenaes was doing slightly better, looking over to the flaming skydancer "Gorgon, I have you on the list" he said, oversized pen shaking as he attempted an entry. "But I don't have this other dragon - is he a member of clan @nightsorrow?" Hestia looked over at the proferred garment, trying to decide if she should snatch it, or continue hiding when she suddenly brightened up with a squeak "Daddy!" A regal skydancer strode up and gave a paternal glare at the assorted riff-raff surrounding what had (until the previous year) been the clan's lemonade stand. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37225542] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372256/37225542_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Fiore[/b][/u] Some dragons backed off, others ignored the glare, and a few moved forward as if to challenge the graceful skydancer - backing off as a massive imperial landed with the distinctive crunch and rattle of heavy (and obviously well-used) armour [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31984890] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319849/31984890_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Shortwing[/b][/u] Hestia tentatively reached out towards the harvest guise, and pulled her claws back as it attempted to entrap her in its folds "Ummm I think that Auntie would probably be willing to trade for this - could you put it in the magical trunk over there please?" she shuffled over to the case of eggs and pushed a few around "Is there a fire egg that you particularly wanted?" she asked, slapping one that tried to roll off into the crowd. Fiore glared at Aenaes "What has Bella gotten up to this year?" Aenaes stuttered a response "She said that she couldn't attend the stand this year because Cielo had told her she should be old enough to know better..." Shortwings bright laugh (abruptly stifled) was followed by his ringing tenor voice "Cielo certainly couldn't accuse you three of that!" he chuckled again "We had best stick around Fiore, it looks like the usual rowdies have started up again" With a squawk, and a loud crash, a nearby booth sagged over to one side, with various animated objects making a rush for freedom having ruptured their containers and scampering over, under and through the attending dragons. Fiore rolled his eyes "easy for you to say, your kids won't get blamed if the lair catches fire again!" Shortwing grinned "that was last year. the year before that the nesting grounds exploded, so I'm sure that this year will be a different sort of catastrophe!" he casually leaned over and snatched a skittering telescope, and a madly scrambling spidery seat, tossing both back to the harried proprietor of "Hal's Nocturnel familiars"
The two younglings hid behind Magick's wing, away from the very scary bone-covered Imperial. Aenaes was doing slightly better, looking over to the flaming skydancer

"Gorgon, I have you on the list" he said, oversized pen shaking as he attempted an entry.
"But I don't have this other dragon - is he a member of clan @nightsorrow?"

Hestia looked over at the proferred garment, trying to decide if she should snatch it, or continue hiding when she suddenly brightened up with a squeak "Daddy!"

A regal skydancer strode up and gave a paternal glare at the assorted riff-raff surrounding what had (until the previous year) been the clan's lemonade stand.

37225542_350.png

Fiore

Some dragons backed off, others ignored the glare, and a few moved forward as if to challenge the graceful skydancer - backing off as a massive imperial landed with the distinctive crunch and rattle of heavy (and obviously well-used) armour

31984890_350.png

Shortwing

Hestia tentatively reached out towards the harvest guise, and pulled her claws back as it attempted to entrap her in its folds
"Ummm I think that Auntie would probably be willing to trade for this - could you put it in the magical trunk over there please?" she shuffled over to the case of eggs and pushed a few around
"Is there a fire egg that you particularly wanted?" she asked, slapping one that tried to roll off into the crowd.

Fiore glared at Aenaes
"What has Bella gotten up to this year?"

Aenaes stuttered a response
"She said that she couldn't attend the stand this year because Cielo had told her she should be old enough to know better..."

Shortwings bright laugh (abruptly stifled) was followed by his ringing tenor voice "Cielo certainly couldn't accuse you three of that!" he chuckled again "We had best stick around Fiore, it looks like the usual rowdies have started up again"

With a squawk, and a loud crash, a nearby booth sagged over to one side, with various animated objects making a rush for freedom having ruptured their containers and scampering over, under and through the attending dragons.

Fiore rolled his eyes "easy for you to say, your kids won't get blamed if the lair catches fire again!"

Shortwing grinned "that was last year. the year before that the nesting grounds exploded, so I'm sure that this year will be a different sort of catastrophe!" he casually leaned over and snatched a skittering telescope, and a madly scrambling spidery seat, tossing both back to the harried proprietor of "Hal's Nocturnel familiars"
Wow! I was honestly so shocked when i first had a notification, like "What is this about?" when i read i was.. really happy! If you ever want me to do any more brewing in the future, just let me know, im always down. And this goes to pretty much anyone, granted im only level 15 nearly 16! but i'll do what i can!

aa im really nervous about typing this im not used to these situations snedhlppls
Egg wise i'd prefer Shadow, Water, Fire or Lightning, but i'll be happy with absolutely anything! This is really kind of you, honestly. More thanks than i can possibly put into words
Wow! I was honestly so shocked when i first had a notification, like "What is this about?" when i read i was.. really happy! If you ever want me to do any more brewing in the future, just let me know, im always down. And this goes to pretty much anyone, granted im only level 15 nearly 16! but i'll do what i can!

aa im really nervous about typing this im not used to these situations snedhlppls
Egg wise i'd prefer Shadow, Water, Fire or Lightning, but i'll be happy with absolutely anything! This is really kind of you, honestly. More thanks than i can possibly put into words
image.png
@Armourgeek
Gorgon looked over at Helsing who grunted once again but this time showing off his fangs. Razors made for tearing creatures appart. He seemed displeased seeing that his "minion" was on the list and not him. Helsing the leader of his clan! How dare they! Sensing the boiling anger a little head popped out from one of the skulls on Helsing's pelt. It was a plague sprite, the dragons companion and loyal friend. The little creature flew out of its hiding spot and landed on the large imperial's snout. The beast huffed and turned his head away from Aenaes. The vulture that landed on the ground, hungrily looking at Hestia.

Gorgon took a deep breath, hoping this will not affect his attitude later. Clearing her throat she spoke calmly.
- This is my leader, good sir, Helsing, he accompanied me here tonight. He speaks more with actions then words. Please excuse him, my master is a... welll.... good dragon
She said hesitantly while she let go of the guise so that Hestia can do what ever she wishes with it.
- We do not seek a specific egg other then it be from the fire flight. We desire to save as many of our own as we can. Our layer is home to those without a home, without families or clans to call our own. Those abandoned or unwanted. Our goal is to save as many as we can and thus we came to you.
She explained calmly keeping one eye on Helsing and the other on the dragons she wanted to trade with. Thankfully she wears goggles and no one could tell where she was looking. Especially Helsing.
@Armourgeek
Gorgon looked over at Helsing who grunted once again but this time showing off his fangs. Razors made for tearing creatures appart. He seemed displeased seeing that his "minion" was on the list and not him. Helsing the leader of his clan! How dare they! Sensing the boiling anger a little head popped out from one of the skulls on Helsing's pelt. It was a plague sprite, the dragons companion and loyal friend. The little creature flew out of its hiding spot and landed on the large imperial's snout. The beast huffed and turned his head away from Aenaes. The vulture that landed on the ground, hungrily looking at Hestia.

Gorgon took a deep breath, hoping this will not affect his attitude later. Clearing her throat she spoke calmly.
- This is my leader, good sir, Helsing, he accompanied me here tonight. He speaks more with actions then words. Please excuse him, my master is a... welll.... good dragon
She said hesitantly while she let go of the guise so that Hestia can do what ever she wishes with it.
- We do not seek a specific egg other then it be from the fire flight. We desire to save as many of our own as we can. Our layer is home to those without a home, without families or clans to call our own. Those abandoned or unwanted. Our goal is to save as many as we can and thus we came to you.
She explained calmly keeping one eye on Helsing and the other on the dragons she wanted to trade with. Thankfully she wears goggles and no one could tell where she was looking. Especially Helsing.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Hestia looks over to Gorgon, and grabs the guise before it can fall to the ground, batting away several other skittering familiars that appear to be bent on escape. They knock over a few of the odd vials, cases and gourds, scattering them at the feet of the dragons surrounding the stand and spilling contents here, there and everywhere.

Hestia stutters "I.. I think that Auntie listed the dragons that helped in her 'speriments." she pulls back bashfully

Astraea interjects, much more ready to speak because there isn't a scary dragon staring at her "We din't 'spect any clan leaders to come, 'specially since last years troubles"

Fiore cuts her off, and addresses Helsig, trying to avoid the fetid stench of his familiar "I'm sure we should have prepared for more dignitaries: while the clan is a trading clan, our representatives are perhaps a bit young for their roles." He looks over at Aenaes "Please provide the good dragon with a fire egg"

"b b b b but..." sputters Aenaes. flipping through a stack of recent exchange records "This says that a guise is nowhere near the price tha..."

Fiore gives him a glare "Do you see Cielo here requiring that we get full value at the cost of the good regard of an allied clan?"

Aenaes blinks, and grabs another volume :But Helsig isn't listed in our book of..."

Fiore grabs the ledger from Aenaes "Perhaps clan @nightsorrow is listed in a more recent update. Give. Him. The. Egg." Aenas grabs the closest fire egg, which was skittering toward "safety" and hands it firmly to Helsig
"With compliments of the clan"

(OC @nightsorrow - sending a PM with a fire egg - feel free to send the apparel when you have a chance.)

Hestia looks over to Gorgon, and grabs the guise before it can fall to the ground, batting away several other skittering familiars that appear to be bent on escape. They knock over a few of the odd vials, cases and gourds, scattering them at the feet of the dragons surrounding the stand and spilling contents here, there and everywhere.

Hestia stutters "I.. I think that Auntie listed the dragons that helped in her 'speriments." she pulls back bashfully

Astraea interjects, much more ready to speak because there isn't a scary dragon staring at her "We din't 'spect any clan leaders to come, 'specially since last years troubles"

Fiore cuts her off, and addresses Helsig, trying to avoid the fetid stench of his familiar "I'm sure we should have prepared for more dignitaries: while the clan is a trading clan, our representatives are perhaps a bit young for their roles." He looks over at Aenaes "Please provide the good dragon with a fire egg"

"b b b b but..." sputters Aenaes. flipping through a stack of recent exchange records "This says that a guise is nowhere near the price tha..."

Fiore gives him a glare "Do you see Cielo here requiring that we get full value at the cost of the good regard of an allied clan?"

Aenaes blinks, and grabs another volume :But Helsig isn't listed in our book of..."

Fiore grabs the ledger from Aenaes "Perhaps clan @nightsorrow is listed in a more recent update. Give. Him. The. Egg." Aenas grabs the closest fire egg, which was skittering toward "safety" and hands it firmly to Helsig
"With compliments of the clan"

(OC @nightsorrow - sending a PM with a fire egg - feel free to send the apparel when you have a chance.)

[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=372083&tab=dragon&did=41926345][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/419264/41926345.png[/img][/url][/center] She's not surprised to see such young entrepreneurs. As the goddess of wealth, she's struck up deals with multiple recently-hatched businessdragons (after the deals were approved by their guardians, of course). "I see. I have come to pay tribute to this clan. Perhaps we could exchange for an egg instead?" Her eyes shift, distracted, to scan the crowd of retired soldiers. She can feel their weariness like an icy grip. It both terrifies her and excites her. The fresh soldiers behind her follow her gaze, and she can feel them tense. She knows they crave the day they can carry the experience the battle-scarred do. "Considering the price of eggs, I would be happy to throw in a few tokens for a different festival." Seemingly out of nowhere, she procures a large amount of a writhing plant. They're the token of the Scarred Wasteland, and valuable this time of year. "If you're willing, I know someone who would love a shadow egg."
41926345.png

She's not surprised to see such young entrepreneurs. As the goddess of wealth, she's struck up deals with multiple recently-hatched businessdragons (after the deals were approved by their guardians, of course).

"I see. I have come to pay tribute to this clan. Perhaps we could exchange for an egg instead?"

Her eyes shift, distracted, to scan the crowd of retired soldiers. She can feel their weariness like an icy grip. It both terrifies her and excites her. The fresh soldiers behind her follow her gaze, and she can feel them tense. She knows they crave the day they can carry the experience the battle-scarred do.

"Considering the price of eggs, I would be happy to throw in a few tokens for a different festival."

Seemingly out of nowhere, she procures a large amount of a writhing plant. They're the token of the Scarred Wasteland, and valuable this time of year.

"If you're willing, I know someone who would love a shadow egg."
[center] @ArmourGeek [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43910532] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/439106/43910532.png[/img] [/url] Seeing one of the parents of the young dragons gave Magick a sense of relief for the little ones. Being a nesting mother, she was awfully instinctive about protecting little ones. She turned her gaze away to watch a nearby stand collapse, critters of all sorts fleeing the scene. "To see such an amusing ruse, to help with tools I've naught to use, to assist in cleanliness, I'll help clean this charming mess." The imperial chimed, conjuring a broom from thin air to sweep the closest of the fleeing beings into a basket- firmly trapping it once the wicker lid was put on. She nodded to herself. One less thing to accidentally step in- that's good. With the newfound sense of peace of mind, she began digging through her bag of trinkets- pulling out various items that wouldn't fit in a bag that size, yet somehow were loaded into this one. "Oh Magick you scatter brain, now you've lost what they were to gain. Find the gift it's what you must do, a friendly offering of one or two." She said sifting through her items. ((I do plan on mingling more with others- but right now this is all I could dish up in the time I had. Soon!! )) [/center]
@ArmourGeek

43910532.png

Seeing one of the parents of the young dragons gave Magick a sense of relief for the little ones. Being a nesting mother, she was awfully instinctive about protecting little ones. She turned her gaze away to watch a nearby stand collapse, critters of all sorts fleeing the scene. "To see such an amusing ruse, to help with tools I've naught to use, to assist in cleanliness, I'll help clean this charming mess." The imperial chimed, conjuring a broom from thin air to sweep the closest of the fleeing beings into a basket- firmly trapping it once the wicker lid was put on. She nodded to herself. One less thing to accidentally step in- that's good.

With the newfound sense of peace of mind, she began digging through her bag of trinkets- pulling out various items that wouldn't fit in a bag that size, yet somehow were loaded into this one. "Oh Magick you scatter brain, now you've lost what they were to gain. Find the gift it's what you must do, a friendly offering of one or two." She said sifting through her items.

((I do plan on mingling more with others- but right now this is all I could dish up in the time I had. Soon!! ))
xxx xxx xxx xxx bd1e1b701e346afb599d3514c3be323621781287.png
Whispering Glacier Hatchery
d57a1dff0ed85402820d25904597febf3847c32d.png
Aenaes looks at the pile of shrooms and the rest of the stuff, takes the "lesson" from Fiore to heart and passes over a shadow egg. "Here ya go, thanks!"

Fiore looks startled, and manages to bite his tongue before pointing out that the trade just made by the youngling would *not* have Cielo's approval. Witha sigh, he resigns himself to another week or two in the mire, collecting shellbugs to ease his clan matriarch's ire...

(OC - @rookie - trade completed, I'm not sure where I'll put those extra dragons...

@thosevoices - I'm sending along the pile of familiars that you have collected in your basket, check your PM's please)
Aenaes looks at the pile of shrooms and the rest of the stuff, takes the "lesson" from Fiore to heart and passes over a shadow egg. "Here ya go, thanks!"

Fiore looks startled, and manages to bite his tongue before pointing out that the trade just made by the youngling would *not* have Cielo's approval. Witha sigh, he resigns himself to another week or two in the mire, collecting shellbugs to ease his clan matriarch's ire...

(OC - @rookie - trade completed, I'm not sure where I'll put those extra dragons...

@thosevoices - I'm sending along the pile of familiars that you have collected in your basket, check your PM's please)
[center]@ArmourGeek [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=457338&did=48259725][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306103487509561344/536962837785083905/hymn.png[/img][/url] Hymn sits on a mountain with his eyes closed, they jerk open like he's been shocked by an electric current. His glowing eyes get even brighter. [i]"Unstable? Sounds like something's gonna blow up..."[/i] He lifts his wings and flies over to the cave of Bella and the others. Sitting there silently he judges each one of them and gives them a rating of how strong they are. After deciding that none of them are a threat, he spoke. [b]"I hear you have eggggs that are unstable. I'd love to purchase a Shadow or Nocturne egg if possible" [/b] [/center]
@ArmourGeek

hymn.png

Hymn sits on a mountain with his eyes closed, they jerk open like he's been shocked by an electric current. His glowing eyes get even brighter. "Unstable? Sounds like something's gonna blow up..." He lifts his wings and flies over to the cave of Bella and the others. Sitting there silently he judges each one of them and gives them a rating of how strong they are. After deciding that none of them are a threat, he spoke. "I hear you have eggggs that are unstable. I'd love to purchase a Shadow or Nocturne egg if possible"

124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@ArmourGeek [center]Impulse laughed breathily. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38697326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386974/38697326_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, Aenaes. You've grown well. My clan would enjoy anything you had to give." She fluttered. Impulse glances around. "Seems as if your clan is very giving, they have helped many. Well, my thanks to you." She smiles. "Let me know if you need anything else of me. I would be happy to assist." Impulse flies off the stage gracefully, after bowing briefly. "Until next time. Goodbye Aenaes." On her way down, she bumps into a small dragon, seeming to be impatiently waiting for their turn. "My apologies, young one." She says. (Sorry idk I'm not the best at roleplaying haha)[/center]
@ArmourGeek
Impulse laughed breathily.

38697326_350.png

"Hello, Aenaes. You've grown well. My clan would enjoy anything you had to give."
She fluttered. Impulse glances around. "Seems as if your clan is very giving, they have helped many. Well, my thanks to you."

She smiles. "Let me know if you need anything else of me. I would be happy to assist."

Impulse flies off the stage gracefully, after bowing briefly. "Until next time. Goodbye Aenaes."

On her way down, she bumps into a small dragon, seeming to be impatiently waiting for their turn.
"My apologies, young one." She says. (Sorry idk I'm not the best at roleplaying haha)
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7