Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Unstable Genetic Experiments (Eggs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Magick begins putting some of the things she had removed from her bag back into it, leaving out only what she was offering for trade. With a wave of her tail her offerings were collected into a sturdy burlap sack and tied so it wouldn't spill out. "A Nocturne please, in trade for these. Perhaps a Bog too, with a bigger brew. Your kindness knows no bounds, I'm glad your shop came into town." She chuckles at the excitement from the twins, it's always nice to see dragons meeting up after awhile apart. Yet something caught her ear. She swung her head to look at the skydancer with tea "Singing tea you say, what a curious thing at play. Brew it in salt water and then you will see, a drink of the sirens in form of some tea." Was she serious, or was it a joke? Either way the imperial was amused.

(( @ArmourGeek
A noc for sure, perhaps a bog if you'd like something big brewed.
But I'm fine with just one.
nwn ))
Magick begins putting some of the things she had removed from her bag back into it, leaving out only what she was offering for trade. With a wave of her tail her offerings were collected into a sturdy burlap sack and tied so it wouldn't spill out. "A Nocturne please, in trade for these. Perhaps a Bog too, with a bigger brew. Your kindness knows no bounds, I'm glad your shop came into town." She chuckles at the excitement from the twins, it's always nice to see dragons meeting up after awhile apart. Yet something caught her ear. She swung her head to look at the skydancer with tea "Singing tea you say, what a curious thing at play. Brew it in salt water and then you will see, a drink of the sirens in form of some tea." Was she serious, or was it a joke? Either way the imperial was amused.

(( @ArmourGeek
A noc for sure, perhaps a bog if you'd like something big brewed.
But I'm fine with just one.
nwn ))
xxx xxx xxx xxx bd1e1b701e346afb599d3514c3be323621781287.png
Whispering Glacier Hatchery
d57a1dff0ed85402820d25904597febf3847c32d.png
Polemos looked horror-stricken for a few seconds as parts of the stand were thrown about with wild abandon. But considering no one seemed bothered at all he decided it was best to just... mosey on over to Flore.

"Sorry about.. all that. And yeah some tea is sorely needed" Polemos nervously laughed, he hadn't realized that anyone would've known Kabos outside some close by clans. He was always busy with brewing and checking on any influxes of arcane magic that he almost seemed like he didn't even know what the sun was.

Buuut now that he thought back to it, Kabos was awfully quick to volunteer to join him on the trip. Fei was originally going to, but the behemoth of a Guardian was practically thrown off her feet when Kabos had charged in with a flurry of books.

Speaking of books, the series they were talking about sounded extremely familiar. One of Kabos' packs had a bunch of books in them, a pack he kept forgetting about in his excitement, a pack that Polemos ended up carrying instead because he was getting sick and tired of backtracking to go get it again and again and again.

"Hey uh Kabos, we DO have the books." Polemos deadpanned as he shrugged off the heavy pack. "All twelve of the new ones."

"OH! thankayou! I had so much stuff! I even brought a new series to talk about; The Leviathan's Secret of Ebony Depths. It's got pirates and scores of shade afflicted beasties~ Of course my favorite bit is this cute scene halfway through the second book!" Kabos rambled as he got out book after book, stacking them hazardously on top of each other.

"ah-hmm, yeah you can just do your sales pitch with those two there." Polemos tried to deflect the incoming hour-long rant on the book Kabos was now waving in front of him.

"HEY, do you think we can get like three eggs? Huntress would love it! Not just one but THREE siblings! Good times good times!"

"Okay... we'll see." Polemos cautiously said as he turned slowly back to Flore as he pulled out a lengthy list. "Besides the books, well like I said we have quite a few festivals chests. Wingchime, Botany's Back, and Brightheart chests are our oldest. But we got ones like Firebird, Tangled Trick, Ocean gift, Plasma Taucher, ect. Most of them are much older than me!"

He paused to think for a second.

"And we'd like an Arcane egg of course but if we can, can we also get a nocturne egg and maybe aaaaaaaa.. hmm.. maybe a Nature egg?"

"WHAT?!" Kabos shouted suddenly, distracted from the conversation he was having with Hestia and Astraea. "WHHHYYY??? Is it gonna be yours or something??? Why?"

"Oh shush the egg wouldn't be for me. They would be for Liladrache, she would loe a kid of her own considering she can't make her own."
Polemos looked horror-stricken for a few seconds as parts of the stand were thrown about with wild abandon. But considering no one seemed bothered at all he decided it was best to just... mosey on over to Flore.

"Sorry about.. all that. And yeah some tea is sorely needed" Polemos nervously laughed, he hadn't realized that anyone would've known Kabos outside some close by clans. He was always busy with brewing and checking on any influxes of arcane magic that he almost seemed like he didn't even know what the sun was.

Buuut now that he thought back to it, Kabos was awfully quick to volunteer to join him on the trip. Fei was originally going to, but the behemoth of a Guardian was practically thrown off her feet when Kabos had charged in with a flurry of books.

Speaking of books, the series they were talking about sounded extremely familiar. One of Kabos' packs had a bunch of books in them, a pack he kept forgetting about in his excitement, a pack that Polemos ended up carrying instead because he was getting sick and tired of backtracking to go get it again and again and again.

"Hey uh Kabos, we DO have the books." Polemos deadpanned as he shrugged off the heavy pack. "All twelve of the new ones."

"OH! thankayou! I had so much stuff! I even brought a new series to talk about; The Leviathan's Secret of Ebony Depths. It's got pirates and scores of shade afflicted beasties~ Of course my favorite bit is this cute scene halfway through the second book!" Kabos rambled as he got out book after book, stacking them hazardously on top of each other.

"ah-hmm, yeah you can just do your sales pitch with those two there." Polemos tried to deflect the incoming hour-long rant on the book Kabos was now waving in front of him.

"HEY, do you think we can get like three eggs? Huntress would love it! Not just one but THREE siblings! Good times good times!"

"Okay... we'll see." Polemos cautiously said as he turned slowly back to Flore as he pulled out a lengthy list. "Besides the books, well like I said we have quite a few festivals chests. Wingchime, Botany's Back, and Brightheart chests are our oldest. But we got ones like Firebird, Tangled Trick, Ocean gift, Plasma Taucher, ect. Most of them are much older than me!"

He paused to think for a second.

"And we'd like an Arcane egg of course but if we can, can we also get a nocturne egg and maybe aaaaaaaa.. hmm.. maybe a Nature egg?"

"WHAT?!" Kabos shouted suddenly, distracted from the conversation he was having with Hestia and Astraea. "WHHHYYY??? Is it gonna be yours or something??? Why?"

"Oh shush the egg wouldn't be for me. They would be for Liladrache, she would loe a kid of her own considering she can't make her own."
ywCJX34.png
Fiore leaned back, as if he was listening. he handed Polemos his tea cup and calmly said "could you hang onto this please, I think it's about to get a tad... busy"

Polemos looked down at the tea set, and noticed concentric rings appearing in the tea, as an odd shaking began "Do the shifting expanses have earthquakes?" he said nervously, wondering if perhaps this had not been the best time to visit.

"Nope" responded Fiore, who had hopped off his stool and sent some kind of signal to Shortwing, who looked like he was bracing for something massive.

The air started to get a tad chilly, and the rings on the tea suddenly solidified as the temperature dropped rapidly - even catastrophically! A shimmering wall of ice staqrted forming, while a massive rumbling shook the lemonade stand.

Those haggling with Aenaes just seemed to raise their voices and continue, and the twins and Kabos continues their squealing and shreaking unabated even as the sands shook and rumbled with the sounds of a thousand runaway freight cars. There was a pause, and a crashing noise, and a tital wave of various dragons cascaded past, directed by the recently erected ice walls, driving through the area where Shortwing stood, an island standing amidst the rushing of the tide.

Almost as abruptly they were gone, receding like the surf and leaving a massive trail of torn and broken wreckage in their wake.

Polemos blinked and looked over at Fiore, who was looking somewhat fatigued as a result of his magical exertions. "What" asked Fiore "on earth was that? Was it the ravaging mirror pack from the scarred wasteland?"

Fiore set his cloak back into its neat folds and sat down, trying to take a sip of (now frozen) tea. "Worse" he said "holiday shoppers."

Polemos realized that his mouth was hanging open "bu - wha- huh?"

"It's become like this every year. Bella advertised that the clan had eggs, and everyone was terribly suspicious. I mean, who wouldn't be at least a teensey bit concerned about eggs taken from Baldwin's early experiments?"
Fiore peeked into the tea pot, and sighed contentedly as aromatic steam came out. He paused and poured himself a new cup
"But every Halloween it's the same: egg prices spike, and all of a sudden no-one cares about the pedigree of the eggs, they've got to have one Right Now"

The twins and Kabos stopped at the loud rumble of Fiore's voice, looked around at the devastation and resumed their animated discussion. Fiore resumed in a more moderate voice.

"So whenever that critical time happens, all of these dragons swarm from the auction house and basically pick the place clean." Fiore looked over the rapidly melting ice barrier and blinked slowly. "and usually Stormcatchers crew and some representatives of the council of clans show up shortly after that, and require us to move 'where they can keep a better eye on us', little help though that has been over the last couple of years."

Fiore gestures at Polemo's cup, and fills it after Polemos nods, still more than a little in shock.

"Cielo, our clan matriarch, will throw a hissy fit about the expense, which Bella will cover with the proceeds of tonight's festivities" Fiore waves at what Polemo had assumed was another barrier, glistening blue in the late afternoon sun, before realizing that it was a massive pile of gems. His jaw, which had begun to recover made its way back towards the floor.

"I wonder who the council will censure this year?" mused Fiore, waving his teacup toward the butte behind them, where Muffin and Brew could be seen in front of a small barred window. "Bella's been locked up through all of this."

He took a sip of his tea

"admittedly we haven't had the usual explosion yet, but I'm sure that's coming sometime."

@HolrinnLair, @thosevoices, @mekat - back over to you :)
Fiore leaned back, as if he was listening. he handed Polemos his tea cup and calmly said "could you hang onto this please, I think it's about to get a tad... busy"

Polemos looked down at the tea set, and noticed concentric rings appearing in the tea, as an odd shaking began "Do the shifting expanses have earthquakes?" he said nervously, wondering if perhaps this had not been the best time to visit.

"Nope" responded Fiore, who had hopped off his stool and sent some kind of signal to Shortwing, who looked like he was bracing for something massive.

The air started to get a tad chilly, and the rings on the tea suddenly solidified as the temperature dropped rapidly - even catastrophically! A shimmering wall of ice staqrted forming, while a massive rumbling shook the lemonade stand.

Those haggling with Aenaes just seemed to raise their voices and continue, and the twins and Kabos continues their squealing and shreaking unabated even as the sands shook and rumbled with the sounds of a thousand runaway freight cars. There was a pause, and a crashing noise, and a tital wave of various dragons cascaded past, directed by the recently erected ice walls, driving through the area where Shortwing stood, an island standing amidst the rushing of the tide.

Almost as abruptly they were gone, receding like the surf and leaving a massive trail of torn and broken wreckage in their wake.

Polemos blinked and looked over at Fiore, who was looking somewhat fatigued as a result of his magical exertions. "What" asked Fiore "on earth was that? Was it the ravaging mirror pack from the scarred wasteland?"

Fiore set his cloak back into its neat folds and sat down, trying to take a sip of (now frozen) tea. "Worse" he said "holiday shoppers."

Polemos realized that his mouth was hanging open "bu - wha- huh?"

"It's become like this every year. Bella advertised that the clan had eggs, and everyone was terribly suspicious. I mean, who wouldn't be at least a teensey bit concerned about eggs taken from Baldwin's early experiments?"
Fiore peeked into the tea pot, and sighed contentedly as aromatic steam came out. He paused and poured himself a new cup
"But every Halloween it's the same: egg prices spike, and all of a sudden no-one cares about the pedigree of the eggs, they've got to have one Right Now"

The twins and Kabos stopped at the loud rumble of Fiore's voice, looked around at the devastation and resumed their animated discussion. Fiore resumed in a more moderate voice.

"So whenever that critical time happens, all of these dragons swarm from the auction house and basically pick the place clean." Fiore looked over the rapidly melting ice barrier and blinked slowly. "and usually Stormcatchers crew and some representatives of the council of clans show up shortly after that, and require us to move 'where they can keep a better eye on us', little help though that has been over the last couple of years."

Fiore gestures at Polemo's cup, and fills it after Polemos nods, still more than a little in shock.

"Cielo, our clan matriarch, will throw a hissy fit about the expense, which Bella will cover with the proceeds of tonight's festivities" Fiore waves at what Polemo had assumed was another barrier, glistening blue in the late afternoon sun, before realizing that it was a massive pile of gems. His jaw, which had begun to recover made its way back towards the floor.

"I wonder who the council will censure this year?" mused Fiore, waving his teacup toward the butte behind them, where Muffin and Brew could be seen in front of a small barred window. "Bella's been locked up through all of this."

He took a sip of his tea

"admittedly we haven't had the usual explosion yet, but I'm sure that's coming sometime."

@HolrinnLair, @thosevoices, @mekat - back over to you :)
Magick stood in awe at the scene that unfolded. The sudden chill in the air was almost welcoming to her, and reminded her of home. "This marketplace is so entertaining, the excitement here is not yet waning." She said in her usual sing-song tune. The imperial gazed at the walls of ice, envisioning the glaciers of her homeland, though her daydream was short lived as they began to melt.

"Your clan is prosperous in most fortunate ways, I wish you the best for the rest of its days. What you've created is so much fun, joys to be had by everyone. A shame that my mate could not bear witness, but watching a nest is serious business." She continued on. "Fun factual notion, let me tell you how to make tea into a potion. Only one ingredient to add to any existing tea, the Butterfly Peaflower is what you'll need. This flower has one special task, for it seems to wear a colorful mask." While it wasn't important, she did enjoy talking about tea itself. "Your tea will display a lovely blue, but the juice of a lemon will change the hue. From blue to purple is what it will do, isnt that interesting- what say you?"

Realizing she had gone on a tangent, Magick bowed her head apologetically "Ah excuse me I've gotten carried away, when it comes to teas I can talk all night and day." Her near-white eyes scanned over the direction that was gestured, surprised to see the dragons locked up. "I am a bit confused- as to this place I'm relatively new, what has happened to trap the crew? Explosions have happened in the past, one every year- is that to last?"

(( @ArmourGeek
Fun fact- there's a tea shop that sells a tea called 'magic potion' that used butterfly pea flowers. It's a delicious and fruity white tea. And it does change colors when lemon is added~ ))
Magick stood in awe at the scene that unfolded. The sudden chill in the air was almost welcoming to her, and reminded her of home. "This marketplace is so entertaining, the excitement here is not yet waning." She said in her usual sing-song tune. The imperial gazed at the walls of ice, envisioning the glaciers of her homeland, though her daydream was short lived as they began to melt.

"Your clan is prosperous in most fortunate ways, I wish you the best for the rest of its days. What you've created is so much fun, joys to be had by everyone. A shame that my mate could not bear witness, but watching a nest is serious business." She continued on. "Fun factual notion, let me tell you how to make tea into a potion. Only one ingredient to add to any existing tea, the Butterfly Peaflower is what you'll need. This flower has one special task, for it seems to wear a colorful mask." While it wasn't important, she did enjoy talking about tea itself. "Your tea will display a lovely blue, but the juice of a lemon will change the hue. From blue to purple is what it will do, isnt that interesting- what say you?"

Realizing she had gone on a tangent, Magick bowed her head apologetically "Ah excuse me I've gotten carried away, when it comes to teas I can talk all night and day." Her near-white eyes scanned over the direction that was gestured, surprised to see the dragons locked up. "I am a bit confused- as to this place I'm relatively new, what has happened to trap the crew? Explosions have happened in the past, one every year- is that to last?"

(( @ArmourGeek
Fun fact- there's a tea shop that sells a tea called 'magic potion' that used butterfly pea flowers. It's a delicious and fruity white tea. And it does change colors when lemon is added~ ))
Aenaes looked stunned, shocked at the rapidity of the stampede. Small pieces of posters advertising "Eggs 4 sAle - chEeP" fluttered down like errant snowflakes.
"we still have about 30 eggs, but...." He looked around, and Kabos and the twins did not appear to even notice the change in the area - it was as if the stampede had been deflected by some sort of odd nerd forcefield.

"...and then she jumped onto the bladed pendulum and swung across the gap that was death to fly..."

Perhaps not entirely unexpected - Aenaes couldn't understand reading that stuff for even one book, let alone twenty. He sighed again. Auntie Bella would be thrilled to have another 12 volumes to read at bedtime, but he needed to figure out a way to be "grown up" enough to avoid that dire fate. Maybe Cielo would let him help with the accounting.

Desperately looking around for something to do that would let him ignore the swashbuckling adventures of Fineas McGee, he smiled at the large ice dragon.
"Do you think that there might be a market for this tea in the shifting expanses? Our clan is a trading clan, and we are always looking for new things to share with our flight."

(back to @thosevoices)
Aenaes looked stunned, shocked at the rapidity of the stampede. Small pieces of posters advertising "Eggs 4 sAle - chEeP" fluttered down like errant snowflakes.
"we still have about 30 eggs, but...." He looked around, and Kabos and the twins did not appear to even notice the change in the area - it was as if the stampede had been deflected by some sort of odd nerd forcefield.

"...and then she jumped onto the bladed pendulum and swung across the gap that was death to fly..."

Perhaps not entirely unexpected - Aenaes couldn't understand reading that stuff for even one book, let alone twenty. He sighed again. Auntie Bella would be thrilled to have another 12 volumes to read at bedtime, but he needed to figure out a way to be "grown up" enough to avoid that dire fate. Maybe Cielo would let him help with the accounting.

Desperately looking around for something to do that would let him ignore the swashbuckling adventures of Fineas McGee, he smiled at the large ice dragon.
"Do you think that there might be a market for this tea in the shifting expanses? Our clan is a trading clan, and we are always looking for new things to share with our flight."

(back to @thosevoices)
((May be a day before I can properly reply, all the power is out in my area and I don’t have much power left on my phone. :( ))
((May be a day before I can properly reply, all the power is out in my area and I don’t have much power left on my phone. :( ))
ywCJX34.png
(( @ArmourGeek

Sorry it took!
I've been busy and didnt have time to make a good response.))

"Tea could have a market, as long as clientele is right on target. Not everyone is fond of the drink, because of the herbal taste I think. What they do not know about tea, it has many forms of what it could be. Some are more herbal while others are fruity, to show them the difference is a teamasters duty." She explain amused. Magick was one to explore various teas, after all it was a pleasant warm drink that often promotes health. In a cold environment such as the Icewarden's domain, such things were key. "In early days witches were healers of glory, helping those who needed it sorely. Tea is a thing of 'magical' beginnings, promoting good health when sickness was winning. Today it is consumed daily for pleasure, a happy fate for this earthy treasure"
(( @ArmourGeek

Sorry it took!
I've been busy and didnt have time to make a good response.))

"Tea could have a market, as long as clientele is right on target. Not everyone is fond of the drink, because of the herbal taste I think. What they do not know about tea, it has many forms of what it could be. Some are more herbal while others are fruity, to show them the difference is a teamasters duty." She explain amused. Magick was one to explore various teas, after all it was a pleasant warm drink that often promotes health. In a cold environment such as the Icewarden's domain, such things were key. "In early days witches were healers of glory, helping those who needed it sorely. Tea is a thing of 'magical' beginnings, promoting good health when sickness was winning. Today it is consumed daily for pleasure, a happy fate for this earthy treasure"
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53616875] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=86&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=90188ac5678ed4d57ffa862b0d06a35f8f95e864&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] A small spiral threads his way through the market through the trail of wreckage from the odd dragon storm that had occurred just before, quite literally bouncing his way through. Too excited to properly look where he was going and struggling slightly with the bulging sack he carried, he trips over a light, spotted something and face-plants onto the dirt. No worries, however, as he pops right back up! He looks at the Skydancer in front of him. It appears he tripped over a tail. "Hey, do you run this? I'm Peter! Or Spiderkid, some people call me, but I'm NOT a kid, I'm a man! I was supposed to be here with Mr. Stark, but he's been out on a mission and hasn't been able to join the clan, and even if he was here I think I'd still manage to get myself lost anyway, and honestly I'm not really sure what I would do if he WAS here because I'm allowed to be here and trade things today and I don't think he'd let me do that because he says I need to focus on my schoolwork and then he pats me on the head and I SWEAR I'm not a kid-" He cuts off at the blank stare the Skydancer gives him, and then continues on, equally as exuberant. "Anyway: I have things to trade! I don't know what you'll take, so I grabbed a bunch of stuff my clanmates said they didn't have a use for yet, so I've got some custom stuff, some apparel, and-" he shakes the bag a little bit "I think there's a gene in there? I'll have to check, hold on just a sec!" He proceeds to pour some of the contents of the bag onto the dirt. "Oh, cool, I was worried I didn't grab any of the cool stuff! Let's see, I've got a Striation gene, a bunch of custom accents that my clanmates brewed or bought, a bunch of diety-portrait-thingies that I'm honestly not really sure about because Mr. Stark says he's a man of science and doesn't do 'dieties' but some of my clanmates do believe so we had them sitting around, and also some oldish holiday stuff if you're into any of that? I really don't know but- oh god, wait, do you run this? If you don't run this I'm so sorry for running into you and getting all my stuff together and oh god I should clean this stuff up fast if that's the case but do you run this or can you point me in the direction of whoever does?" Even as he tries to organize his things, stuff is still on the ground. [item=secondary gene: striation][skin=25241][skin=25598][skin=27219][skin=27250][skin=27459][skin=31067][item=berserker][item=ambush][item=voltaic halo][item=deeprealm trident][item=dryad's guise][item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: stormcatcher][item=vista: arcanist] "I, uh, I've also got some more stuff, but I'd have to dig through it. If there's anything in specific, ask, and for any battle stones I've probably got lots of multiples somewhere in here. I also have a lot more of those diety-things, too." He jangles the bag, eyes the items on the ground dejectedly, and curls up around himself a little. "Man, I hope I'm in the right place. Otherwise, Mr. Stark is going to be [i]so mad[/i] if he has to drop his mission and come get me [i]again[/i]."

dragon?age=0&body=86&bodygene=18&breed=7&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=28&auth=90188ac5678ed4d57ffa862b0d06a35f8f95e864&dummyext=prev.png

A small spiral threads his way through the market through the trail of wreckage from the odd dragon storm that had occurred just before, quite literally bouncing his way through. Too excited to properly look where he was going and struggling slightly with the bulging sack he carried, he trips over a light, spotted something and face-plants onto the dirt.

No worries, however, as he pops right back up! He looks at the Skydancer in front of him. It appears he tripped over a tail.

"Hey, do you run this? I'm Peter! Or Spiderkid, some people call me, but I'm NOT a kid, I'm a man! I was supposed to be here with Mr. Stark, but he's been out on a mission and hasn't been able to join the clan, and even if he was here I think I'd still manage to get myself lost anyway, and honestly I'm not really sure what I would do if he WAS here because I'm allowed to be here and trade things today and I don't think he'd let me do that because he says I need to focus on my schoolwork and then he pats me on the head and I SWEAR I'm not a kid-"

He cuts off at the blank stare the Skydancer gives him, and then continues on, equally as exuberant.

"Anyway: I have things to trade! I don't know what you'll take, so I grabbed a bunch of stuff my clanmates said they didn't have a use for yet, so I've got some custom stuff, some apparel, and-" he shakes the bag a little bit "I think there's a gene in there? I'll have to check, hold on just a sec!"

He proceeds to pour some of the contents of the bag onto the dirt.

"Oh, cool, I was worried I didn't grab any of the cool stuff! Let's see, I've got a Striation gene, a bunch of custom accents that my clanmates brewed or bought, a bunch of diety-portrait-thingies that I'm honestly not really sure about because Mr. Stark says he's a man of science and doesn't do 'dieties' but some of my clanmates do believe so we had them sitting around, and also some oldish holiday stuff if you're into any of that? I really don't know but- oh god, wait, do you run this? If you don't run this I'm so sorry for running into you and getting all my stuff together and oh god I should clean this stuff up fast if that's the case but do you run this or can you point me in the direction of whoever does?"

Even as he tries to organize his things, stuff is still on the ground.

Secondary Gene: Striation Berserker Ambush Voltaic Halo Deeprealm Trident Dryad's Guise Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Arcanist

"I, uh, I've also got some more stuff, but I'd have to dig through it. If there's anything in specific, ask, and for any battle stones I've probably got lots of multiples somewhere in here. I also have a lot more of those diety-things, too."

He jangles the bag, eyes the items on the ground dejectedly, and curls up around himself a little.

"Man, I hope I'm in the right place. Otherwise, Mr. Stark is going to be so mad if he has to drop his mission and come get me again."
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Aenaes looks down at the buggy spiral "Sure, we'll trade for some of that stuff. I still have a few eggs to trade". he scratches his head "but I don't think that we've traded with the @Ellapinky clan before, and I don't know who this Stank guy is, he's definitely not on this list..." An alarming rumble interrupts Aenaes, and a long caravan rumbles past the cul de sac, apparently on its way to the main entrance. Several of the wagons have "Spire moving" emblazoned in large letters across them, and many of the wagons are accompanied by burly dragons in work clothes. The screech of an agitated Fae dragon can be heard in the distance "No, I'm not going to pay, I had no intention of moving! There is a lot of stuff in our hoard and it would be very expensive... ...It's been prepaid? And we're moving to the spire? Why would I do... [color=red][size=6]BEELLLLAAAA![/color][/size] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35295689] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352957/35295689_350.png[/img] [/url] Brew shuddered "Cielo's really not going to appreciate that" Bella shrugged "not much I can do about that. The movers were supposed to start by opening up the wagon full of shellbugs. I fugured they'd be loaded and off before she looked up. [item=Common Shellbug][item = Bluetipped Shellbug][item=Common Shellbug][item = Bluetipped Shellbug][item=Common Shellbug] "But why?" asked Muffin "'Cause every year something horrible happens, and the lightning council passes a resulution forcing us to move closer to the spire so they can keep a closer eye on us" Brew coughs politely "I mean for our protection and all that. then they charge us a huge pile of treasure for the draftiest den in the area, and another huge pile to "supervise" moving us there." Bella ruffles her wings in agitation "So this year I made arrangements for the move ahead of time, and for the movers, who are, dontcha know, much cheaper if you book them two seasons in advance, instead of being jerks like a certain council and insisting on a move within the week." Brew was staring at Bella with wide open eyes and a gaping mouth Bella continued "Since I knew when this was going to be happening, I've had stuff being packed up for months, and it's all on the loading dock ready to go. We've even got one of the nicer chunks of the lightning farm, straddling 3 major ley lines and a huge pile of lab space, as well as one of those new generators." She paused and aimed her next comment squarely at Muffin's stomach "What's even better is that we won't have to pay the carrion canyon dangerous delivery surcharge for pizza delivery anymore!" (OC - yup, just spent a big pile of cash on lair upgrades to move to the lightning farm)
Aenaes looks down at the buggy spiral
"Sure, we'll trade for some of that stuff. I still have a few eggs to trade". he scratches his head "but I don't think that we've traded with the @Ellapinky clan before, and I don't know who this Stank guy is, he's definitely not on this list..."

An alarming rumble interrupts Aenaes, and a long caravan rumbles past the cul de sac, apparently on its way to the main entrance. Several of the wagons have "Spire moving" emblazoned in large letters across them, and many of the wagons are accompanied by burly dragons in work clothes. The screech of an agitated Fae dragon can be heard in the distance

"No, I'm not going to pay, I had no intention of moving! There is a lot of stuff in our hoard and it would be very expensive...

...It's been prepaid? And we're moving to the spire? Why would I do...

BEELLLLAAAA!

35295689_350.png

Brew shuddered "Cielo's really not going to appreciate that"

Bella shrugged "not much I can do about that. The movers were supposed to start by opening up the wagon full of shellbugs. I fugured they'd be loaded and off before she looked up.
Common Shellbug Bluetipped Shellbug Common Shellbug Bluetipped Shellbug Common Shellbug

"But why?" asked Muffin

"'Cause every year something horrible happens, and the lightning council passes a resulution forcing us to move closer to the spire so they can keep a closer eye on us"

Brew coughs politely

"I mean for our protection and all that. then they charge us a huge pile of treasure for the draftiest den in the area, and another huge pile to "supervise" moving us there."

Bella ruffles her wings in agitation

"So this year I made arrangements for the move ahead of time, and for the movers, who are, dontcha know, much cheaper if you book them two seasons in advance, instead of being jerks like a certain council and insisting on a move within the week."
Brew was staring at Bella with wide open eyes and a gaping mouth
Bella continued "Since I knew when this was going to be happening, I've had stuff being packed up for months, and it's all on the loading dock ready to go. We've even got one of the nicer chunks of the lightning farm, straddling 3 major ley lines and a huge pile of lab space, as well as one of those new generators."

She paused and aimed her next comment squarely at Muffin's stomach

"What's even better is that we won't have to pay the carrion canyon dangerous delivery surcharge for pizza delivery anymore!"

(OC - yup, just spent a big pile of cash on lair upgrades to move to the lightning farm)
@ArmourGeek (power's back on!)

Polemos had remained quiet as he tried to process the giant wave of ice or if it was just him hallucinating fro lack of sleep. It didn't help that the more and more the dragons around him talked - of explosions once a year, different teas, and the clan having to be moved closer and closer to the spire among other hectic things - wasn't making his headache go away anytime soon.

By Glademamma, he wanted to go home.

But he had business to do and he didn't want to fail his clan on his first outing.

The problem was he wasn't even sure if the skydancer was interested in the festival chests as he had never haggled before. Should he go all-in with their clan's best prize of all?

Not yet. He had to try something else he supposed.

With that he shrugged off his other pack and began picking out different items his small clan had held onto over the years. Politely he waited for the dragons in the cart and the dragons running the stand to finish their current conversation before speaking.

"I'm not sure if..." Polemos started, then took a MASSIVE deep breath, and started again. "I'm not sure if you're interested in any of the 37 festival chests or not, but if not I have some festival apparels too. Our oldest is a Runaway Rotclaw, but we also got Solar Blades, Mesa Mechanojets, Cosmoslogist tools -"

"HEY! Those are MY cosmologist tools!" Kabos interrupted as quick as a whip. Polemos didn't even know how he caught that with all the reenactments and crude voice acting he was so enthralled in.

"YOU already have one! You don't need three others!" Polemos sighed as he scooted one of said Cosmoslogists Tools towards Flore. "I already told you we were bringing them and now you act shocked?"

Polemos cleared his throat as he turned back to Flore - oblivious to the fact a few runaways eggs had decided his thick fur was an excellent place to hide/nap in.

"Anyway, this stuff's worth a lot of gems on their own and more combined. I'll even throw in the very rare, very sought after, book series in for free."
@ArmourGeek (power's back on!)

Polemos had remained quiet as he tried to process the giant wave of ice or if it was just him hallucinating fro lack of sleep. It didn't help that the more and more the dragons around him talked - of explosions once a year, different teas, and the clan having to be moved closer and closer to the spire among other hectic things - wasn't making his headache go away anytime soon.

By Glademamma, he wanted to go home.

But he had business to do and he didn't want to fail his clan on his first outing.

The problem was he wasn't even sure if the skydancer was interested in the festival chests as he had never haggled before. Should he go all-in with their clan's best prize of all?

Not yet. He had to try something else he supposed.

With that he shrugged off his other pack and began picking out different items his small clan had held onto over the years. Politely he waited for the dragons in the cart and the dragons running the stand to finish their current conversation before speaking.

"I'm not sure if..." Polemos started, then took a MASSIVE deep breath, and started again. "I'm not sure if you're interested in any of the 37 festival chests or not, but if not I have some festival apparels too. Our oldest is a Runaway Rotclaw, but we also got Solar Blades, Mesa Mechanojets, Cosmoslogist tools -"

"HEY! Those are MY cosmologist tools!" Kabos interrupted as quick as a whip. Polemos didn't even know how he caught that with all the reenactments and crude voice acting he was so enthralled in.

"YOU already have one! You don't need three others!" Polemos sighed as he scooted one of said Cosmoslogists Tools towards Flore. "I already told you we were bringing them and now you act shocked?"

Polemos cleared his throat as he turned back to Flore - oblivious to the fact a few runaways eggs had decided his thick fur was an excellent place to hide/nap in.

"Anyway, this stuff's worth a lot of gems on their own and more combined. I'll even throw in the very rare, very sought after, book series in for free."
ywCJX34.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7