Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let's stay on the moon - game [TOWN WIN]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-10-26 19:22:57" ] [quote name="@ Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-26 19:19:20" ] Wait, how many times was I supposed to be killed and why? [/quote] I went for you n1 because you were among the three most active townies and I was sure any protective roles would go for Req. [/quote] Pfffttthahaha when I'm mad I usually go for someone who is inactive that's funny. Its nice to see other strategies!
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-10-26 19:22:57:
@ Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-26 19:19:20:
Wait, how many times was I supposed to be killed and why?

I went for you n1 because you were among the three most active townies and I was sure any protective roles would go for Req.
Pfffttthahaha when I'm mad I usually go for someone who is inactive that's funny. Its nice to see other strategies!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-26 19:24:27" ] [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-10-26 19:22:57" ] [quote name="@ Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-26 19:19:20" ] Wait, how many times was I supposed to be killed and why? [/quote] I went for you n1 because you were among the three most active townies and I was sure any protective roles would go for Req. [/quote] Pfffttthahaha when I'm mad I usually go for someone who is inactive that's funny. Its nice to see other strategies! [/quote] MAF WHY IN THE WORLD AUTOCORRECT
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-26 19:24:27:
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-10-26 19:22:57:
@ Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-26 19:19:20:
Wait, how many times was I supposed to be killed and why?

I went for you n1 because you were among the three most active townies and I was sure any protective roles would go for Req.
Pfffttthahaha when I'm mad I usually go for someone who is inactive that's funny. Its nice to see other strategies!
MAF WHY IN THE WORLD AUTOCORRECT
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Noted! I have no self control and I like roles so it might not be too far away
Noted! I have no self control and I like roles so it might not be too far away
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-26 19:07:05" ] Thank you all so much for playing with me! It was a lot of fun, and I learned many things about myself and you people. (Star has good taste, Crow is very very sneaky, make sure at least two maf will be active, being a mod is fun despite my erratic schedules, posting approximately a moodboard a day is too much work and I can't do it, mafia players are not kpop stans, mafia players are really dumb sometimes). I hope you had fun too! I'm uhh probably going to do a sequel sometime in the winter or sooner if yall want so remind me if you wanted to be pinged for that [/quote] I know I wasn’t the most active, but I had so much fun and would love to play again. Now that my schedule isn’t as cramped. :). (Also having the winning info helps add to the fun)
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-26 19:07:05:
Thank you all so much for playing with me! It was a lot of fun, and I learned many things about myself and you people. (Star has good taste, Crow is very very sneaky, make sure at least two maf will be active, being a mod is fun despite my erratic schedules, posting approximately a moodboard a day is too much work and I can't do it, mafia players are not kpop stans, mafia players are really dumb sometimes). I hope you had fun too! I'm uhh probably going to do a sequel sometime in the winter or sooner if yall want so remind me if you wanted to be pinged for that

I know I wasn’t the most active, but I had so much fun and would love to play again. Now that my schedule isn’t as cramped. :).

(Also having the winning info helps add to the fun)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-10-26 19:20:47" ] [center]@/murderlesscrow hey. crow. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECIrctAXkAEVkWp.jpg[/img][/center] [/quote] :(((( Radio why
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-10-26 19:20:47:
@/murderlesscrow hey. crow.

ECIrctAXkAEVkWp.jpg
:(((( Radio why
1DKhf3D.png
This was so fun, please ping me again for the next game!

(Also roleblocking Ember on Night 1 was completely based off of a gut instinct, and I’m so glad I went with it. :))
This was so fun, please ping me again for the next game!

(Also roleblocking Ember on Night 1 was completely based off of a gut instinct, and I’m so glad I went with it. :))
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
PING ME FIFTH [?]
PING ME FIFTH [?]
1DKhf3D.png
This was really fun! Definitely ping me for next game. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active.
This was really fun! Definitely ping me for next game. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active.
Lowkey a little disappointed that nobody tried to kill me until the last night, but oh well

I’ll try to be more killable next time
Lowkey a little disappointed that nobody tried to kill me until the last night, but oh well

EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-26 19:53:33" ] Lowkey a little disappointed that nobody tried to kill me until the last night, but oh well I’ll try to be more killable next time [/quote] Why is that... a good thing
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-26 19:53:33:

Why is that... a good thing
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174