Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 220 221
@Zedacus people wanting too much art is how i afford groceries, so i'll never mind getting a big order ^^

i should be able to draw all of them just fine, and their apparel can all make it in (but i AM going to need to learn how that plague halo works, wow). just one question- for scourge, did you want me to include the accent in his bio?

i take about 2-3 days per piece, so i should have everything back to you by next weekend! as always, you'll have a chance to request edits and whatnot then.

$60 is correct, i'll just need an email to send the invoice to! feel free to pm that to me when you're able, and i'll send it out once i begin your pieces.
@Zedacus people wanting too much art is how i afford groceries, so i'll never mind getting a big order ^^

i should be able to draw all of them just fine, and their apparel can all make it in (but i AM going to need to learn how that plague halo works, wow). just one question- for scourge, did you want me to include the accent in his bio?

i take about 2-3 days per piece, so i should have everything back to you by next weekend! as always, you'll have a chance to request edits and whatnot then.

$60 is correct, i'll just need an email to send the invoice to! feel free to pm that to me when you're able, and i'll send it out once i begin your pieces.
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone Oh for sure! I am thrilled to be able to help :D

Scouge's Halo I am not worried if it's not included, I wouldn't want to complicate it for you! The accent in his bio, I, JUST FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS! (Sorry I'm very excited. It's been bugging me for days ;^^) I would love it if the accent is included! Thank you!!

I'll send you a PM!
@whalesbone Oh for sure! I am thrilled to be able to help :D

Scouge's Halo I am not worried if it's not included, I wouldn't want to complicate it for you! The accent in his bio, I, JUST FOUND OUT WHAT IT IS! (Sorry I'm very excited. It's been bugging me for days ;^^) I would love it if the accent is included! Thank you!!

I'll send you a PM!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png
@whalesbone

I am honestly in awe of your artwork how do you even. How. HOW.

;u;

Could I please be pinged next time you have a slot open up for a signature? Happy to pay USD. You gotta eat. Eat all the things.
@whalesbone

I am honestly in awe of your artwork how do you even. How. HOW.

;u;

Could I please be pinged next time you have a slot open up for a signature? Happy to pay USD. You gotta eat. Eat all the things.
bxXe7UY.gif
@whalesbone

do you still have a slot open? If so I'd love to put a order in :D
@whalesbone

do you still have a slot open? If so I'd love to put a order in :D
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras absolutely! i'd be able to begin it early next week :0c
@Saeliras absolutely! i'd be able to begin it early next week :0c
hikaru

________
@whalesbone

Style/Type: (e.g. cel-shaded bust) Cel signature
Character Ref(s):
Sea Serpent
Flaxen Lady

Personality: Cheerful little sea spiral, always has a smile
Background?: N/A
Extra: She's just a scry rn, but I would like all the apparel to be included unless it makes it too cluttered?
Payment Type: USD
@whalesbone

Style/Type: (e.g. cel-shaded bust) Cel signature
Character Ref(s):
Sea Serpent
Flaxen Lady

Personality: Cheerful little sea spiral, always has a smile
Background?: N/A
Extra: She's just a scry rn, but I would like all the apparel to be included unless it makes it too cluttered?
Payment Type: USD
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras oh, cute!! i can fit all the apparel in, i just simplify the jewelry a bit so it doesn't clutter the signature too much.

i'm crunching for my calc midterm on monday, but after that, it should just take me a couple days to finish up! you can pm me your email for the invoice, and i'll send it out to you once i get started :0
@Saeliras oh, cute!! i can fit all the apparel in, i just simplify the jewelry a bit so it doesn't clutter the signature too much.

i'm crunching for my calc midterm on monday, but after that, it should just take me a couple days to finish up! you can pm me your email for the invoice, and i'll send it out to you once i get started :0
hikaru

________
@Toxi @Lyka hey! i'll have room for you guys this week, if you're still interested in slots ^^
@Toxi @Lyka hey! i'll have room for you guys this week, if you're still interested in slots ^^
hikaru

________
I would love to take my spot. I'll come back with a form later today. It's been a crazy week.
I would love to take my spot. I'll come back with a form later today. It's been a crazy week.
QMAMIdG.png
@DannaSukaira @Convexity hey! there are slots available now, if either of you are still interested ^^

@terrors aaAA i'm very sorry, i saw this and entirely forgot to respond! i don't run a pinglist for currency, since i need it so rarely there's no point in building up such a massive list. i'm definitely prioritizing USD for now, as i'm saving back up the money i spent on my last tattoo, so opening currency slots will depend on how long that takes. i do plan on opening more eventually so i can finish up my bestiary, it's just that real money takes precedent so often ;-;
@DannaSukaira @Convexity hey! there are slots available now, if either of you are still interested ^^

@terrors aaAA i'm very sorry, i saw this and entirely forgot to respond! i don't run a pinglist for currency, since i need it so rarely there's no point in building up such a massive list. i'm definitely prioritizing USD for now, as i'm saving back up the money i spent on my last tattoo, so opening currency slots will depend on how long that takes. i do plan on opening more eventually so i can finish up my bestiary, it's just that real money takes precedent so often ;-;
hikaru

________
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 220 221