Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 220 221
@whalesbone [b]Style/Type: [/b] humanoid/gijinka, soft shading, half body as well as a signature [b]Character Ref(s): [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52334886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523349/52334886_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's some more reference for him too [b]Personality: [/b] Marcel is a calm, friendly, and easy going dragon. He enjoys sunbathing and napping. On days where he’s feeling more energized, Marcel enjoys wrestling and racing through the forest. [b]Background?: [/b] none [b]Extra: [/b] His eyes are gold, but I had to make do with what was available ^^ [b]Payment Type:[/b] USD! [b]Style/Type: [/b] Signature [b]Character Ref(s): [/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48543933] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485440/48543933_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Mischeivous and flirtatious desert dwelling witch, the embodiment of the >:3c expression [b]Background?:[/b] none [b]Extra:[/b] - [b]Payment Type:[/b] USD there we are! If there's anything you need me to clear up or alter, lmk!
@whalesbone

Style/Type: humanoid/gijinka, soft shading, half body as well as a signature
Character Ref(s):
52334886_350.png

Here's some more reference for him too
Personality: Marcel is a calm, friendly, and easy going dragon. He enjoys sunbathing and napping. On days where he’s feeling more energized, Marcel enjoys wrestling and racing through the forest.
Background?: none
Extra: His eyes are gold, but I had to make do with what was available ^^
Payment Type: USD!

Style/Type: Signature
Character Ref(s):
48543933_350.png

Personality: Mischeivous and flirtatious desert dwelling witch, the embodiment of the >:3c expression
Background?: none
Extra: -
Payment Type: USD

there we are! If there's anything you need me to clear up or alter, lmk!
FY9uLcA.png
@Convexity alright! merloe won't be a problem, but i do want to ask some questions for marcel. did you want the signature to be a gijinka too, or is the dragon form alright? also, let me know your preferences for the gijinka- i can definitely come up with some designs, but it helps to know what you're looking for! things like whether you prefer realistic designs or more fantastical traits, or if you have any particular traits you really want in the gijinka.

i'm insanely busy at the moment, but i should be able to start later this week. if everything goes well, it should just take a week, maybe a week and a half, to finish things up. the pieces total up to $90, and i'll send that invoice to you once i get started ^^
@Convexity alright! merloe won't be a problem, but i do want to ask some questions for marcel. did you want the signature to be a gijinka too, or is the dragon form alright? also, let me know your preferences for the gijinka- i can definitely come up with some designs, but it helps to know what you're looking for! things like whether you prefer realistic designs or more fantastical traits, or if you have any particular traits you really want in the gijinka.

i'm insanely busy at the moment, but i should be able to start later this week. if everything goes well, it should just take a week, maybe a week and a half, to finish things up. the pieces total up to $90, and i'll send that invoice to you once i get started ^^
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
@whalesbone

So for the signature, dragon form is completely fine :)

And as for gijinka, yes fantasy traits are good too, if what you’re asking is in regards to him having dragon ears, his horns, eyes and wings, yes, i’d love that
Here’s some face references for him too

@whalesbone

So for the signature, dragon form is completely fine :)

And as for gijinka, yes fantasy traits are good too, if what you’re asking is in regards to him having dragon ears, his horns, eyes and wings, yes, i’d love that
Here’s some face references for him too

FY9uLcA.png
@Convexity oh, the face references will definitely help! my drawing schedule will be a little erratic, since next week is my next round of midterms, but i'll probably start off with the signatures. whenever i get to the gijinka, i'll send you the sketches so you can make any changes before i get too far in!

you should have the invoice now, feel free to pay that whenever you're comfortable! i'll be back in a week or two, so there's no rush for now ^^
@Convexity oh, the face references will definitely help! my drawing schedule will be a little erratic, since next week is my next round of midterms, but i'll probably start off with the signatures. whenever i get to the gijinka, i'll send you the sketches so you can make any changes before i get too far in!

you should have the invoice now, feel free to pay that whenever you're comfortable! i'll be back in a week or two, so there's no rush for now ^^
hikaru

________
@whalesbone

Sorry for the late response!
The invoice is all payed up and, that’s alright if you’re busy! Take your time ^^
@whalesbone

Sorry for the late response!
The invoice is all payed up and, that’s alright if you’re busy! Take your time ^^
FY9uLcA.png
@whalesbone Hello! Just stopping by to let you know I've changed my username (was Praedyth) c:
@whalesbone Hello! Just stopping by to let you know I've changed my username (was Praedyth) c:
oxstpLj.png
@whalesbone Doooo you happen to have a usd slot still? big eye emoji I see the 0/3 but 2 slots fills so I am confused a little fdskflsd
@whalesbone Doooo you happen to have a usd slot still? big eye emoji I see the 0/3 but 2 slots fills so I am confused a little fdskflsd
eWROVV6.png
@Marceline oh, i'm afraid not! the 0/3 means there's three pieces in that slot, and 0 have been finished. sorry if that was confusing ^^;
@Marceline oh, i'm afraid not! the 0/3 means there's three pieces in that slot, and 0 have been finished. sorry if that was confusing ^^;
hikaru

________
@whalesbone No worries! I can happily wait for my chance to snag another amazing piece from you [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@whalesbone No worries! I can happily wait for my chance to snag another amazing piece from you
eWROVV6.png
@Lusterwing @thegracefuldeer hey! i'll be finishing up some commissions over the next day or two, but if you can start preparing your orders now, if you were still interested ^^
@Lusterwing @thegracefuldeer hey! i'll be finishing up some commissions over the next day or two, but if you can start preparing your orders now, if you were still interested ^^
hikaru

________
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 220 221