Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Steampunk
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
The steampunk apparel has been some of my favorite item to dress my dragons in. I'm really excite dot have new colors! And woah, Wildclaw scrolls!
The steampunk apparel has been some of my favorite item to dress my dragons in. I'm really excite dot have new colors! And woah, Wildclaw scrolls!
The porcelain wing armor... (eyes) (fire) (clapping) (eggplant) (sweatdrops)
The porcelain wing armor... (eyes) (fire) (clapping) (eggplant) (sweatdrops)
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
smh looked into constantan to see what it was and they totally neglected the chance to call it eureka.

these look super good though. rose gold in particular
smh looked into constantan to see what it was and they totally neglected the chance to call it eureka.

these look super good though. rose gold in particular
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Woo Hoo Steampunk!!!! Thanks :)
Woo Hoo Steampunk!!!! Thanks :)
Ooooh cool update!! :D loving the blue & purple ones, thanks for all the new colors :D ^^)
Thanks for all your hard work, staff!! :D
Ooooh cool update!! :D loving the blue & purple ones, thanks for all the new colors :D ^^)
Thanks for all your hard work, staff!! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
[quote] the set has the tail still going behind the legs when the Wildclaw art clearly has the tail between their legs.[/quote] Without looking at an actual dragon, I was wondering what the fuss was with the steampunk spats. Looks like the tail is going behind the leg, no problem - except without the apparel the tail comes between the legs, ah, I get it now! Maybe it was done deliberately so you could see the apparel better? Guess I'm not such a stickler, since that doesn't really bother me. Less than putting apparel on a dragon that you can barely see at all, as happens for some dragons with some other apparel items! Because then I don't see the point at all.
Quote:
the set has the tail still going behind the legs when the Wildclaw art clearly has the tail between their legs.

Without looking at an actual dragon, I was wondering what the fuss was with the steampunk spats. Looks like the tail is going behind the leg, no problem - except without the apparel the tail comes between the legs, ah, I get it now!

Maybe it was done deliberately so you could see the apparel better? Guess I'm not such a stickler, since that doesn't really bother me. Less than putting apparel on a dragon that you can barely see at all, as happens for some dragons with some other apparel items! Because then I don't see the point at all.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Dang, we're just getting steampunk thrown at us not complaining tho, those colors look great!
Dang, we're just getting steampunk thrown at us not complaining tho, those colors look great!
Oh yesss!!! The iron and rose gold are so nice. I need to get some of these new sets.
Oh yesss!!! The iron and rose gold are so nice. I need to get some of these new sets.
dR1OCbi.png
Ceramic's pretty good!
Ceramic's pretty good!
we are now become SteamPunk Gay.
we are now become SteamPunk Gay.
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29