Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Steampunk
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
Love the Iron Steampunk set! 8)
Love the Iron Steampunk set! 8)
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
oh my god the rose gold is Soooo pretty i wish i had a dragon it would suit!
oh my god the rose gold is Soooo pretty i wish i had a dragon it would suit!
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
I am ACTUALLY losing my mind here.

Me: *dreams of new apparel and almost immediately wakes up afterwards*
Me: gotta check FR!
FR: new Steampunk recolours!!!

Also me, few days ago: please I want to see Tyrian purple
Also FR: CONSTANTAN STEAMPUNK

Seriously, Staff, I love you. Also OH I GET IT, it's supposed to be Byzantine Purple! STILL, Byzantine and Tyrian purple are extremely similar and I think they even belong to the same group. This is fantastic, little history lesson ♥
I am ACTUALLY losing my mind here.

Me: *dreams of new apparel and almost immediately wakes up afterwards*
Me: gotta check FR!
FR: new Steampunk recolours!!!

Also me, few days ago: please I want to see Tyrian purple
Also FR: CONSTANTAN STEAMPUNK

Seriously, Staff, I love you. Also OH I GET IT, it's supposed to be Byzantine Purple! STILL, Byzantine and Tyrian purple are extremely similar and I think they even belong to the same group. This is fantastic, little history lesson ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Awe I was hopping this was an update saying they re-released the old steampunk set. :(
Awe I was hopping this was an update saying they re-released the old steampunk set. :(
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
GOD YES, That iron set is looking AMAZING!! Also, Wildclaw scrolls?! Great update, thanks FR! [emoji=heart size=1] [s]Imagine the timing of releasing Wildclaw emojis with the recycling of the scrolls, though. That would've been hellaaa.[/s] [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
GOD YES, That iron set is looking AMAZING!!
Also, Wildclaw scrolls?! Great update, thanks FR!

Imagine the timing of releasing Wildclaw emojis with the recycling of the scrolls, though. That would've been hellaaa.
w7Z8MA5.png
I NEED that ceramic steampunk in my life....
I NEED that ceramic steampunk in my life....
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
I NEED that Rose Gold steampunk set!!
I NEED that Rose Gold steampunk set!!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
im actually really happy about the gene selection improvements since i use the gene filters a lot thanks devs
im actually really happy about the gene selection improvements since i use the gene filters a lot thanks devs

hazel
they/them
arcane

I'm normally not about pinks, but the rose gold and porcelain.... [emoji=familiar heart size=1] edit: And thanks for the new gene selection, it was much needed.
I'm normally not about pinks, but the rose gold and porcelain....

edit: And thanks for the new gene selection, it was much needed.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[font=century gothic]Oh yay, I was hoping we'd get some new recolours of the set after seeing the revamp! These colours are gorgeous. [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Oh yay, I was hoping we'd get some new recolours of the set after seeing the revamp! These colours are gorgeous.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29