Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to be happy with your g1s?
1 2
I purge my lair every 5 seconds because I can't seem to get attached to my dragons or settle on a lair theme (because I like having a coherent looking lair) and it sucks so much. Do any g1 lairs have any advice?
I purge my lair every 5 seconds because I can't seem to get attached to my dragons or settle on a lair theme (because I like having a coherent looking lair) and it sucks so much. Do any g1 lairs have any advice?
Make a tab each with a different aesthetic ;)
Make a tab each with a different aesthetic ;)
I find giving them a bit of character helps!
td9UiZS.png
Aesthetic is probably the answer but i don't know, everyone is different,
If i hestitate about buying a gen1 i just dont buy them. Change you ditch it is high lol.
Hunt down the color combo's you really want and give them lore maybe.
I don't wanna think about purging my g1's.

(A lot of my G1's are also characters, seems to help too. Im trash)

Aesthetic is probably the answer but i don't know, everyone is different,
If i hestitate about buying a gen1 i just dont buy them. Change you ditch it is high lol.
Hunt down the color combo's you really want and give them lore maybe.
I don't wanna think about purging my g1's.

(A lot of my G1's are also characters, seems to help too. Im trash)

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-10-16 04:52:39" ] I find giving them a bit of character helps! [/quote] Yes! If you have trouble with this give them a trope! I have a shadow dragon that seeks light and knowledge. I have a arcane space lesbian. I have an assassin that has fallen hopelessly in love with said space lesbian. I have the guard and leader of the clan who was orphand. His mission is to give anyone that comes across his land a home. I have a different tab that is an area a little off from my main page. It is basically to allow me to have two gay imp boys. The are really scary and elegant. The don't like many other dragons. But they love their animals.
Ern wrote on 2019-10-16 04:52:39:
Yes! If you have trouble with this give them a trope!

I have a shadow dragon that seeks light and knowledge.
I have a arcane space lesbian.
I have an assassin that has fallen hopelessly in love with said space lesbian.
I have the guard and leader of the clan who was orphand. His mission is to give anyone that comes across his land a home.
I have a different tab that is an area a little off from my main page. It is basically to allow me to have two gay imp boys. The are really scary and elegant. The don't like many other dragons. But they love their animals.
@Ern I had g1s that had a ton of nice lore and I got rid of them anyway.
@Ern I had g1s that had a ton of nice lore and I got rid of them anyway.
I dunno, really. Some people just don't keep dragons around at all - maybe everyone will end up being a temporary stay in your lair no matter how fancy they are.

My advice would be to not expect too much out of any one dragon. Silly threads aside, no dragon is ever going to be The One that solves all your problems and makes you happy forever. If it made you happy but only temporarily, maybe it did its job anyway?
I dunno, really. Some people just don't keep dragons around at all - maybe everyone will end up being a temporary stay in your lair no matter how fancy they are.

My advice would be to not expect too much out of any one dragon. Silly threads aside, no dragon is ever going to be The One that solves all your problems and makes you happy forever. If it made you happy but only temporarily, maybe it did its job anyway?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn I never really thought about it that way. Thanks.
@Kavryn I never really thought about it that way. Thanks.
No advice whatsoever. I'm selling off my G1s all the time.
No advice whatsoever. I'm selling off my G1s all the time.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
yeah my best suggestion is if you really want to keep some dragons for longer, do it for the aesthetic. find things you like and replicate them in dragon form. fandragons of your favourite characters, songs, heck you could probably summarise an otp! if not, make some moodboards of things you like and base a dragon off that. if you have ocs, dnd characters, self inserts do those! just find what makes you happy and keep at it!

if buying g1s, gening them and selling them is what makes you happy, there's nothing wrong with that! pixel dragon game is just here for fun
yeah my best suggestion is if you really want to keep some dragons for longer, do it for the aesthetic. find things you like and replicate them in dragon form. fandragons of your favourite characters, songs, heck you could probably summarise an otp! if not, make some moodboards of things you like and base a dragon off that. if you have ocs, dnd characters, self inserts do those! just find what makes you happy and keep at it!

if buying g1s, gening them and selling them is what makes you happy, there's nothing wrong with that! pixel dragon game is just here for fun
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
1 2