Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aadesh's Accents: On hiatus!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Aadesh Hi! I love Space Beans, picked up a copy recently off the AH, and if there was ever a Gnarlhorns-friendly edit I would really love to be pinged. I totally understand how annoying it would be to print and sell an alt version, tho. I definitely have a spare blueprint for such a thing if it's ever an option. Case-in-point: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52244269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522443/52244269_350.png[/img] [/url] It's just...[i]really[/i] good on Lilac, so I figure go big or go home and ask. Thank you!
@Aadesh Hi! I love Space Beans, picked up a copy recently off the AH, and if there was ever a Gnarlhorns-friendly edit I would really love to be pinged. I totally understand how annoying it would be to print and sell an alt version, tho. I definitely have a spare blueprint for such a thing if it's ever an option.

Case-in-point:

52244269_350.png

It's just...really good on Lilac, so I figure go big or go home and ask.

Thank you!
@Desnik - Lilac is so gorgeous! I'll keep the request in mind, but since I'm about to have a very busy work period, I can't make any promises about if or when I may fulfill it.
@Desnik - Lilac is so gorgeous! I'll keep the request in mind, but since I'm about to have a very busy work period, I can't make any promises about if or when I may fulfill it.
@Aadesh Can I get a spot for Space Beans? Still 800g right?
@Aadesh Can I get a spot for Space Beans? Still 800g right?
RwtNaDa.png
@Aadesh

Can you please add me to your general pinglist?
And I'd like a treasure slot for an Astral Garden, it's so beautiful!
@Aadesh

Can you please add me to your general pinglist?
And I'd like a treasure slot for an Astral Garden, it's so beautiful!
@misteon - added! It looks like I'd somehow lost the forum post alert. Sorry for taking so long! And yes, still 800g.
@Mikada - added to both, and thank you! :D
@misteon - added! It looks like I'd somehow lost the forum post alert. Sorry for taking so long! And yes, still 800g.
@Mikada - added to both, and thank you! :D
@Aadesh Please add me to the general pinglist!
@Aadesh Please add me to the general pinglist!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Aadesh
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Aadesh
May I be added to the pinglist?
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
Hello, @Aadesh ^^ Sorry for bothering you again, but may I please claim treasure slot for "Space Beans" if it's still possible? I just really love your skins [emoji=heart size=1]
Hello, @Aadesh ^^

Sorry for bothering you again, but may I please claim treasure slot for "Space Beans" if it's still possible?

I just really love your skins
Hi, could I please get a treasure slot for Astral Garden?
Hi, could I please get a treasure slot for Astral Garden?
@Aadesh
Hi, may I be added to the next run of space beans?
@Aadesh
Hi, may I be added to the next run of space beans?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34