Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Starfall OOFR Thread
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64
mine looks good, thank you!:D
mine looks good, thank you!:D
i4amz9S.gif
@Rayomz
Looks good for me. :)
Looks good for me. :)
Considering I don’t keep records at all, I’d say it looks legit :p It’s not like I’m sending hundreds of dragons anyway.
Considering I don’t keep records at all, I’d say it looks legit :p It’s not like I’m sending hundreds of dragons anyway.
usOtooy.png
Look fine for me thank you
Look fine for me thank you
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Seems to be ok.
Seems to be ok.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Mine looks good
Mine looks good
@Cerys I've sended one Dragon which is recorded but my name pops up three times w/o any tickets added which confuses me slightly^^
@Cerys I've sended one Dragon which is recorded but my name pops up three times w/o any tickets added which confuses me slightly^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni

One entry was the 15 tickets you bought with currency, another was a dragon you sent in to me for a badge. The last looks like 2 level 10s sent to MidnightTiger potentially for more badges? Each entry does have tickets as far as I can see. ^-^

@QiEclipse

Fixed!

@Deladria
I fixed the one on 335, I see 3 level 9s with color bonus sent to Asterodea (lines 1164 & 1176) and I have added the level 10 in.
@kijauni

One entry was the 15 tickets you bought with currency, another was a dragon you sent in to me for a badge. The last looks like 2 level 10s sent to MidnightTiger potentially for more badges? Each entry does have tickets as far as I can see. ^-^

@QiEclipse

Fixed!

@Deladria
I fixed the one on 335, I see 3 level 9s with color bonus sent to Asterodea (lines 1164 & 1176) and I have added the level 10 in.
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cerys [emoji=spiral happy size=2] Thanks to you and the receivers: we have a match!
@Cerys

Thanks to you and the receivers: we have a match!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@cerys not a problem with my ticket count, but I recently changed my username (NeekoNeekoNii > ridill)!
@cerys not a problem with my ticket count, but I recently changed my username (NeekoNeekoNii > ridill)!
a8byJKr.gif
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64