Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Starfall OOFR Thread
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@starrynightren

1. Sanguine Roses
2. Gilded Roses
3. Deadpan Jester
4. Witty Jester
5. Faerie Roses
6. Sun Will Set For You
7. You Look as Though You've Seen a Ghost
8. Choose Your Own Adventure

sorry for the last minute picks!
@starrynightren

1. Sanguine Roses
2. Gilded Roses
3. Deadpan Jester
4. Witty Jester
5. Faerie Roses
6. Sun Will Set For You
7. You Look as Though You've Seen a Ghost
8. Choose Your Own Adventure

sorry for the last minute picks!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Roound 9 because we had a few mishaps and skips:

Spectators:
@DragonPromise @Mystyic @LingwysticMistic @AshuriiAkemi @MidnightWatcher @Juxta13 @SilentRiver

Winners:
You have 24 hours, until 21 FRT tomorrow October 24 to choose your prizes.
Please ping me with your selections, and please refer to my posts on page 56 for updated prize availability.
Addendum: if you do not wish to claim a prize, please ping me to let me know so I can move on with the drawing ^^

1. @crowbot all of your prize selections had already been claimed. As noted, please refer to page 56 for prize availability.
2. @jillyabsolute as you were drawn 10th I needed 10 selections, but you only gave me 4, and all 4 have been selected already. Please refer to page 56 and give me a first and second choice ^^'
3. @aikoll brought over from previous round, you have 24 more hours to respond if you wish to claim a prize.
4. @Kneph
5. @Arapocalypse

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for supporting arcane!

Roound 9 because we had a few mishaps and skips:

Spectators:
@DragonPromise @Mystyic @LingwysticMistic @AshuriiAkemi @MidnightWatcher @Juxta13 @SilentRiver

Winners:
You have 24 hours, until 21 FRT tomorrow October 24 to choose your prizes.
Please ping me with your selections, and please refer to my posts on page 56 for updated prize availability.
Addendum: if you do not wish to claim a prize, please ping me to let me know so I can move on with the drawing ^^

1. @crowbot all of your prize selections had already been claimed. As noted, please refer to page 56 for prize availability.
2. @jillyabsolute as you were drawn 10th I needed 10 selections, but you only gave me 4, and all 4 have been selected already. Please refer to page 56 and give me a first and second choice ^^'
3. @aikoll brought over from previous round, you have 24 more hours to respond if you wish to claim a prize.
4. @Kneph
5. @Arapocalypse

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you for supporting arcane!

nRvmYpn.png
@Starrynightren

Oh cool!

1. Regal
2. Choose your own adventure
3. Witty jester
4. Fig plumes
@Starrynightren

Oh cool!

1. Regal
2. Choose your own adventure
3. Witty jester
4. Fig plumes
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I completely missed the ping with getting married. :( Thank you for the additional ping but I will pass.
I completely missed the ping with getting married. :( Thank you for the additional ping but I will pass.
x6eYIN8.png
@Aikoll [quote name="Aikoll" date="2019-10-23 21:50:00" ] I completely missed the ping with getting married. :( Thank you for the additional ping but I will pass. [/quote] Congratulations!!
@Aikoll
Aikoll wrote on 2019-10-23 21:50:00:
Congratulations!!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Starrynightren skip me then~ sorry bout that, i was kinda sick nd tired so i didn't register stuff properly
@Starrynightren skip me then~ sorry bout that, i was kinda sick nd tired so i didn't register stuff properly
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Thank you for the ping!

1. Choose Your Own Adventure
2. Fig Plumes
3. Regal
4. Witty Jester
5. Noggle Noggle
Thank you for the ping!

1. Choose Your Own Adventure
2. Fig Plumes
3. Regal
4. Witty Jester
5. Noggle Noggle
Round 10: final round. There will be no more drawings after this.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding and congratulations to all our winners.
Spectators:

Winners:
You have 24 hours, until 21 FRT tomorrow October 26 to choose your prizes.
Addendum: if you do not wish to claim a prize, please ping me to let me know.

1. @woolly
2. @Ahi
3. @Deathtoll
4. @Deladria
Round 10: final round. There will be no more drawings after this.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding and congratulations to all our winners.
Spectators:

Winners:
You have 24 hours, until 21 FRT tomorrow October 26 to choose your prizes.
Addendum: if you do not wish to claim a prize, please ping me to let me know.

1. @woolly
2. @Ahi
3. @Deathtoll
4. @Deladria
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

Thanks! I’m shocked I made it in

1. Regal scale trunk
@starrynightren

Thanks! I’m shocked I made it in

1. Regal scale trunk
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@starrynightren i'm fine with not taking a prize! thank you though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@starrynightren

i'm fine with not taking a prize! thank you though!
ycSiwsB.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64