Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fyrerider @ChaoticBlades @davespider @BismuthAblaze

Hello everyone! I have to get rid of some of the offspring from this project as my den is getting crowded. Please let me know if you'd like to have any of the dragons I sorted into my fodder tab here. I thinks it is easy to spot which ones are from the project ^^ If you are curious, the dragons is the Waiting Room tab are the ones I'd like to keep for now.
Any dragon that no one wants will be exalted to Shadowmom. If you don't want to see the offspring of your dragon exalted please let me know and I'll try to find new homes for them!
@Fyrerider @ChaoticBlades @davespider @BismuthAblaze

Hello everyone! I have to get rid of some of the offspring from this project as my den is getting crowded. Please let me know if you'd like to have any of the dragons I sorted into my fodder tab here. I thinks it is easy to spot which ones are from the project ^^ If you are curious, the dragons is the Waiting Room tab are the ones I'd like to keep for now.
Any dragon that no one wants will be exalted to Shadowmom. If you don't want to see the offspring of your dragon exalted please let me know and I'll try to find new homes for them!
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@AryaElaina If Minerva is available, I'd love to take her off your hands
@AryaElaina If Minerva is available, I'd love to take her off your hands
@Fyrerider
I'll send her over!
@Fyrerider
I'll send her over!
you can go ahead and yeet the ones you don't like, my lair's too full rn anyway rip
you can go ahead and yeet the ones you don't like, my lair's too full rn anyway rip
New_Canvas.jpg
@ChaoticBlades @davespider

Hello! Both of your dragons are rtb again! Can anyone of you host the nest? I have 6 dragons coming home tomorrow so I'm really tight on space and can't host this time :/
@ChaoticBlades @davespider

Hello! Both of your dragons are rtb again! Can anyone of you host the nest? I have 6 dragons coming home tomorrow so I'm really tight on space and can't host this time :/
I can't :c my lair's tight on space rn too
I can't :c my lair's tight on space rn too
New_Canvas.jpg
@davespider

I sold more dragons then expected today so I might be able to host! If someone from arcane can take my pair tomorrow I'll have enough space to host the nest.
@davespider

I sold more dragons then expected today so I might be able to host! If someone from arcane can take my pair tomorrow I'll have enough space to host the nest.
@davespider @AryaElaina

Once I hatch my current nests I should have room.
@davespider @AryaElaina

Once I hatch my current nests I should have room.
@ChaoticBlades

Awsome, thank you!
@ChaoticBlades

Awsome, thank you!
@ChaoticBlades
sweet! lmk when to send over my dragon o:
@ChaoticBlades
sweet! lmk when to send over my dragon o:
New_Canvas.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8