Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yeah, sure!
Yeah, sure!
@Fyrerider

I wrote Litayohna a message and they send me both of their dragons to use in this project!
Malten is the one I'd like to pair with your Chakra and he is RTB so they could nest whenever. Do you want to host the nest or do you want to send Chakra to me? I have Litayohnas permission to send their dragons to other nests so both would be fine with me :)
@Fyrerider

I wrote Litayohna a message and they send me both of their dragons to use in this project!
Malten is the one I'd like to pair with your Chakra and he is RTB so they could nest whenever. Do you want to host the nest or do you want to send Chakra to me? I have Litayohnas permission to send their dragons to other nests so both would be fine with me :)
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@Mouse
If you see this after reading my message and would be willing to help, I have Litayohna's Emilia in my lair now. As she is RTB we could breed her and your dragon as soon as your boy is ready :)
@Mouse
If you see this after reading my message and would be willing to help, I have Litayohna's Emilia in my lair now. As she is RTB we could breed her and your dragon as soon as your boy is ready :)
@aryaelaina I'm fine with you hosting the next. My lair is pretty crowded atm. I just have to send her over to you correct?
@aryaelaina I'm fine with you hosting the next. My lair is pretty crowded atm. I just have to send her over to you correct?
@Fyrerider

Yes, just send her in a cr :) Do you want some sort of collateral? And Maltens owner does not want any of the hatchlings so if there are more then one you can have them if you like.
@Fyrerider

Yes, just send her in a cr :) Do you want some sort of collateral? And Maltens owner does not want any of the hatchlings so if there are more then one you can have them if you like.
@ChaoticBlades @davespider

Hey there! BeatenKaitos is RTB tomorrow, are you two still willing to breed your dragons on davespiders nest?

Hey there! BeatenKaitos is RTB tomorrow, are you two still willing to breed your dragons on davespiders nest?
Sure am!
Sure am!
I've got open nests ready
I've got open nests ready
New_Canvas.jpg

Awsome! If I get Chakra tomorrow we can nest both pairs on the same day and the pair will have the same hatchdate, if there are babies that have the right colors ^^ Would be pretty cool imo

Awsome! If I get Chakra tomorrow we can nest both pairs on the same day and the pair will have the same hatchdate, if there are babies that have the right colors ^^ Would be pretty cool imo
@aryaelaina Sure I'll accept a hatchling if there is more than one. I'll send her on over.
@aryaelaina Sure I'll accept a hatchling if there is more than one. I'll send her on over.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8