Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@davespider

You can send him over!
@davespider

You can send him over!
@ChaoticBlades @davespider So close again... But I can use one of the babies as a partner for the female from my own pair and they have a really tight color range! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/556146439756185655/635038292290699274/unknown.png[/img] Would you still be willing to try again next month? I'd wait until the first nest from my pair and if they don't produce a hatchling with the desired colors I'd like to try and nest your dragons again to have a higher chance of finally hatching a baby with my desired colors.
@ChaoticBlades @davespider

So close again... But I can use one of the babies as a partner for the female from my own pair and they have a really tight color range!
unknown.png

Would you still be willing to try again next month? I'd wait until the first nest from my pair and if they don't produce a hatchling with the desired colors I'd like to try and nest your dragons again to have a higher chance of finally hatching a baby with my desired colors.
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
Sounds good to me!
Sounds good to me!
Yeah, I can do that! I'm glad you're getting closer o:
Yeah, I can do that! I'm glad you're getting closer o:
New_Canvas.jpg
@AryaElaina

BatenKaitos is RTB again--are you still interested?
@AryaElaina

BatenKaitos is RTB again--are you still interested?
@ChaoticBlades
Thank you for reminding me! I'm still interested, my pair gave me a baby that was one off my desired colors but yours and davespiders dragons also have a tight range.

@davespider
Would you be up to breed your boy again?

I can't host the nest this time, I have space but no free nests for at least a week or so.
@ChaoticBlades
Thank you for reminding me! I'm still interested, my pair gave me a baby that was one off my desired colors but yours and davespiders dragons also have a tight range.

@davespider
Would you be up to breed your boy again?

I can't host the nest this time, I have space but no free nests for at least a week or so.
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
I'd be up to breed again, yeah! I think I can host, too!
I'd be up to breed again, yeah! I think I can host, too!
New_Canvas.jpg
@davespider

So should I send her over?
@davespider

So should I send her over?
@ChaoticBlades
go for it
@ChaoticBlades
go for it
New_Canvas.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8