Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SM’s Leveling and Grinding Services[]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@peyp
Ill level the dragons as well!

@Huskily
OK, then! Ill do your hour in Thunderhead Savanna.
@peyp
Ill level the dragons as well!

@Huskily
OK, then! Ill do your hour in Thunderhead Savanna.
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Neat, thank you! I'll send them your way.
Neat, thank you! I'll send them your way.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@SolarManta Alright, great!
@SolarManta Alright, great!
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily

So sorry for not getting back to you! I got busy with helping a group of friends at the same time of grinding. I finished it just by the time I did, I needed to get off.

@SolarManta

I got them covered! Sorry!
@Huskily

So sorry for not getting back to you! I got busy with helping a group of friends at the same time of grinding. I finished it just by the time I did, I needed to get off.

@SolarManta

I got them covered! Sorry!
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir Sorry, I'm not completely sure I understand your message. So did you do 1 full hr grind in TS for me or not? :)
@Zeir Sorry, I'm not completely sure I understand your message. So did you do 1 full hr grind in TS for me or not? :)
trDeB4W.png
@Zeir You don’t have to apologize for that:)

@Huskily I think that Zeir did do your grinding
@Zeir You don’t have to apologize for that:)

@Huskily I think that Zeir did do your grinding
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
@Huskily

I did do the full hour! Sorry for not being clear I just woke up like 30 mins ago. I'll send the stuff over later as I'm starting school now <3
@Huskily

I did do the full hour! Sorry for not being clear I just woke up like 30 mins ago. I'll send the stuff over later as I'm starting school now <3
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png

Just a heads up SolarManta, I'm not ignoring jobs/etc I'm currently working on leveling a dragon from 0 to 25 (I'm at around 17 now I think) and I already have another dragon in my lair waiting to be started when I finish this one. Just so you know ^_^

Just a heads up SolarManta, I'm not ignoring jobs/etc I'm currently working on leveling a dragon from 0 to 25 (I'm at around 17 now I think) and I already have another dragon in my lair waiting to be started when I finish this one. Just so you know ^_^
@Huskily

I sent the cr's your way <3
@Huskily

I sent the cr's your way <3
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
Up
Up
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18