Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SM’s Leveling and Grinding Services[]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@solarmanta

I can do Fodder leveling for people. 5kt/g per dragon to level 7. 25% of profit goes to you. :)

@xwolfxspiritx

Hi! Nice to meet you and to hopefully work with you.
@solarmanta

I can do Fodder leveling for people. 5kt/g per dragon to level 7. 25% of profit goes to you. :)

@xwolfxspiritx

Hi! Nice to meet you and to hopefully work with you.
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
@Frozenspirit Nice to meet you too! ^_^ @SolarManta If you get swamped with the grinding you can shove some my way [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Frozenspirit

Nice to meet you too! ^_^

@SolarManta

If you get swamped with the grinding you can shove some my way
UP
UP
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Name: kyruiz
Availability: Grinding! Im available after school and on the weekends!
Fee: 60g/kt per hour! Seems fair to me
Other: I have three lvl 25s so i can pretty much grind anywhere!
Name: kyruiz
Availability: Grinding! Im available after school and on the weekends!
Fee: 60g/kt per hour! Seems fair to me
Other: I have three lvl 25s so i can pretty much grind anywhere!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
Can I get one hour of grinding in the Arena?
Can I get one hour of grinding in the Arena?
@falconsight

Sure! That is 60000 treasure!
@falconsight

Sure! That is 60000 treasure!
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Up
Up
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
Right Now Fodder Leveling Is Open!

5kt per dragon!

To level 7!
Right Now Fodder Leveling Is Open!

5kt per dragon!

To level 7!
@SolarManta If you are still in need of helpers, I can help!

Name: @Zeir

Availability:I can do grinding! I'm free pretty much whenever. I do school at home but dont get out till like 14:00 FR time (im FR+1) so I may not see orders till later.

Fee: 50kt/50g an hour. I will go up to 3 hours as of current.

Other: I have 3 (almost 4) level 25's so I can do any venue. The only venue I will not do is Golem Workshop as my team can't handle that place. I also have my own business on FR which is why I might not see orders till later. Also, always ping me if needed as sometimes notifications get flooded.
@SolarManta If you are still in need of helpers, I can help!

Name: @Zeir

Availability:I can do grinding! I'm free pretty much whenever. I do school at home but dont get out till like 14:00 FR time (im FR+1) so I may not see orders till later.

Fee: 50kt/50g an hour. I will go up to 3 hours as of current.

Other: I have 3 (almost 4) level 25's so I can do any venue. The only venue I will not do is Golem Workshop as my team can't handle that place. I also have my own business on FR which is why I might not see orders till later. Also, always ping me if needed as sometimes notifications get flooded.
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
[emoji=left wing size=1]Bumping[emoji=right wing size=1]
Bumping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18