Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I can't wait :'D
But also I'm scared

This riot of rot is gonna be very important to me
It's gonna be my first ever ROR, and on the second day, the 28th, I will get news that'll change my life forever. I'm not even kidding, I will get a diagnosis for something and I'm fairly sure it's going to be the outcome I have been expecting

SO. I will celebrate. I'm saving up for a plague egg currently, which I will hatch that day, after I get the news

I only have 20 gems so far, but I'll get there!

I have been so nervous for months and it's almost time ;w;
But also I'm scared

This riot of rot is gonna be very important to me
It's gonna be my first ever ROR, and on the second day, the 28th, I will get news that'll change my life forever. I'm not even kidding, I will get a diagnosis for something and I'm fairly sure it's going to be the outcome I have been expecting

SO. I will celebrate. I'm saving up for a plague egg currently, which I will hatch that day, after I get the news

I only have 20 gems so far, but I'll get there!

I have been so nervous for months and it's almost time ;w;

@/ikosaedr
(I don't know if you want to be pinged)
You didn't have to send me an egg omg D': I'm paying you when I have the gems. Thank you so much aaaAAAAA--
@/ikosaedr
(I don't know if you want to be pinged)
You didn't have to send me an egg omg D': I'm paying you when I have the gems. Thank you so much aaaAAAAA--

!!

Congrats on diagnosis, hopefully having it makes it easier to get what you need.
!!

Congrats on diagnosis, hopefully having it makes it easier to get what you need.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
hey, it's fine XD
when you get gems either get yourself second egg, or help somebody else, spreading kindness, yay! :D
hey, it's fine XD
when you get gems either get yourself second egg, or help somebody else, spreading kindness, yay! :D
I hope your diagnosis goes well! c: and I hope you have a great RoR too!
I hope your diagnosis goes well! c: and I hope you have a great RoR too!
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Thank you all so much :'D
And @ikosaedr if you insist, I will instead be helping others then ^^
Thank you all so much :'D
And @ikosaedr if you insist, I will instead be helping others then ^^

hey, i'll be rooting for you, good luck for both!
hey, i'll be rooting for you, good luck for both!
[font=monospace][b]Hey, I hope everything goes well! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Good luck. I'm kinda excited for Riot of Rot, too. I love all the extra loot I get in coli from festival stuff and saving up for Joxar's crate and seeing all the new attire and familiars and just gah. I have a pfp derg and forum vista set up for the event and everything, lol.
Hey, I hope everything goes well! Good luck.

I'm kinda excited for Riot of Rot, too. I love all the extra loot I get in coli from festival stuff and saving up for Joxar's crate and seeing all the new attire and familiars and just gah. I have a pfp derg and forum vista set up for the event and everything, lol.
vaOV9W8.gif
I'l be rotting for you! (Get it? Rooting? Rotting? Haaa........)

I normally hate Riot of Rot but this time, I'm actually excited, y'know?

Heck, I was waiting for my first Mistral Jamboree for AGES!
I'l be rotting for you! (Get it? Rooting? Rotting? Haaa........)

I normally hate Riot of Rot but this time, I'm actually excited, y'know?

Heck, I was waiting for my first Mistral Jamboree for AGES!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables