Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deep Depression (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AkyaWolf ((Omg, so sorry for the late post.))

"Everyone's special- no two are exactly the same." Rion replied. It was true, he forgot where he'd heard it from, but it seemed very insightful.

He watched as the lizard darted off, eager to have a bite. Rion called out a goodbye in response to the Cave Jewel. He laughed at Andrea's comment. "I didn't think anyone could be weirder than me."

The dragoness asked if the Coatl was hungry, and Rion laughed again. "I'm a bottomless pit." They'd entered to mess hall, and the smell was glorious. "After you!" He said, surveying the feast that was layed out. The hall seemed mostly empty, but a stream of dragons were steadily trickling in, and Rion had the feeling it would be a tight squeeze in the end.
@AkyaWolf ((Omg, so sorry for the late post.))

"Everyone's special- no two are exactly the same." Rion replied. It was true, he forgot where he'd heard it from, but it seemed very insightful.

He watched as the lizard darted off, eager to have a bite. Rion called out a goodbye in response to the Cave Jewel. He laughed at Andrea's comment. "I didn't think anyone could be weirder than me."

The dragoness asked if the Coatl was hungry, and Rion laughed again. "I'm a bottomless pit." They'd entered to mess hall, and the smell was glorious. "After you!" He said, surveying the feast that was layed out. The hall seemed mostly empty, but a stream of dragons were steadily trickling in, and Rion had the feeling it would be a tight squeeze in the end.
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano
Andrea sneaked in the crowd and took some pieces of meat for herself, then she searched for some seafood for Rion and brought it to him.
While eating, the imperial smiled at the coatl "thank you. Your words are wise and kind like my oldest clan's patriarch" she shook her head, like trying to forget something, then she smiled "no need to thank for the food. You're the one who first spoke to me" Andrea laughed "oh, well" she turned to another storyteller that was chanting some old popolar song, and huffed "umm... really, I'm not in the mood of telling any kind of stories... well, its quite simple to know what Flight I'm from, thougt I'm not so fond of it. But you? From what flight are you from?"
@Nano
Andrea sneaked in the crowd and took some pieces of meat for herself, then she searched for some seafood for Rion and brought it to him.
While eating, the imperial smiled at the coatl "thank you. Your words are wise and kind like my oldest clan's patriarch" she shook her head, like trying to forget something, then she smiled "no need to thank for the food. You're the one who first spoke to me" Andrea laughed "oh, well" she turned to another storyteller that was chanting some old popolar song, and huffed "umm... really, I'm not in the mood of telling any kind of stories... well, its quite simple to know what Flight I'm from, thougt I'm not so fond of it. But you? From what flight are you from?"
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@chasetokki. ((Sorry late reply I'm on vacation and my phone.))

Lithos blinked his soft brown eyes, not afraid of making eye contact in conversation, "I'm from earth flight; born and raised. The flight of long memories. I like it there. I lived in a clan located in the most lovely place with rough terrain and gigantic jutting mountains. What was it like in your territory?"

He missed his old life a little, then. Lithos loved running over the terrain and pushing his agility. He also missed the ancient dragons he had met in the flight. They were the ones who now told him he should come here to help. He was determined to succeed.
@chasetokki. ((Sorry late reply I'm on vacation and my phone.))

Lithos blinked his soft brown eyes, not afraid of making eye contact in conversation, "I'm from earth flight; born and raised. The flight of long memories. I like it there. I lived in a clan located in the most lovely place with rough terrain and gigantic jutting mountains. What was it like in your territory?"

He missed his old life a little, then. Lithos loved running over the terrain and pushing his agility. He also missed the ancient dragons he had met in the flight. They were the ones who now told him he should come here to help. He was determined to succeed.
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright [No problem! I hope your vacation is going well x3]

Fawn crunched their forehead together a little, as if thinking of this particular subject was challenging. The mess hall opened up before them, and Fawn's powerful steps halted as they stared in awe at all the amazing food laid out before them. They... We're allowed to eat this..? They were awed to the tip of their tail. "We... Yes. We were born on flat mesas closest to the sky, where it is said our colours bloomed themselves. Once the Stormcatcher was gone, the lightning destroyed it. We moved to the desert reaches and made our home among the shifting sands and the ruins within." Fawn hesitates then, glancing about before focusing on Lithos, as if sharing a secret.

"....I.... Have not been home in many years..."
@Bright [No problem! I hope your vacation is going well x3]

Fawn crunched their forehead together a little, as if thinking of this particular subject was challenging. The mess hall opened up before them, and Fawn's powerful steps halted as they stared in awe at all the amazing food laid out before them. They... We're allowed to eat this..? They were awed to the tip of their tail. "We... Yes. We were born on flat mesas closest to the sky, where it is said our colours bloomed themselves. Once the Stormcatcher was gone, the lightning destroyed it. We moved to the desert reaches and made our home among the shifting sands and the ruins within." Fawn hesitates then, glancing about before focusing on Lithos, as if sharing a secret.

"....I.... Have not been home in many years..."
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@Enviousheart

Rancidrush was pleased that his question had been answered so thoroughly by the Imperial. They would be prepared and that was security enough for him, at least for the moment. However he still wasn't thrilled at the prospect of wasting time on a feast. In the Southern Icefield, they only feasted to celebrate as food wasn't as plentiful as in other parts of the world. There was no reason to celebrate now either. They'd won nothing, they hadn't returned the gods to their places.

He huffed with irritation but followed them into the hall all the same, falling in line with the other Wildclaw. If there was one of the five he wished to learn from, it was this dragon. "I'm Rancidrush." he stated, tilting his head to give the other a look. He wasn't very good at small talk, he thought with dismay.
@Enviousheart

Rancidrush was pleased that his question had been answered so thoroughly by the Imperial. They would be prepared and that was security enough for him, at least for the moment. However he still wasn't thrilled at the prospect of wasting time on a feast. In the Southern Icefield, they only feasted to celebrate as food wasn't as plentiful as in other parts of the world. There was no reason to celebrate now either. They'd won nothing, they hadn't returned the gods to their places.

He huffed with irritation but followed them into the hall all the same, falling in line with the other Wildclaw. If there was one of the five he wished to learn from, it was this dragon. "I'm Rancidrush." he stated, tilting his head to give the other a look. He wasn't very good at small talk, he thought with dismay.
1NvphvS.png
fdUVIfW.png
N6nHS6s.png
Xub4k1J.png
luMBIla.png
N9JZGHy.png tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif NhAqd5g.png
@warship (sorry busy week XD )

The sound of footsteps filled the hall as the group moved towards the doors and their awaiting feast. The thought intrigued him as the sheer amount to feed everyone would be more food then Ira would hae ever seen in his life at one time.

He could hear and see out of the corner of his eye as the other wildclaw fell into step next to him. Rancid was an imposing figure, even being around the same height he himself was. He grinned when the other dragon spoke, short and carefully clear. Ira returned the look and dipped his head politely, almost teasing, his frill twitching. "You can call me Ira! Looks like were gunna be traveling companions for the next little while. Gunna be fun times" he snorted as they passed through the double doors, carved with elaborate designs. So much unnessisary grandeur
@warship (sorry busy week XD )

The sound of footsteps filled the hall as the group moved towards the doors and their awaiting feast. The thought intrigued him as the sheer amount to feed everyone would be more food then Ira would hae ever seen in his life at one time.

He could hear and see out of the corner of his eye as the other wildclaw fell into step next to him. Rancid was an imposing figure, even being around the same height he himself was. He grinned when the other dragon spoke, short and carefully clear. Ira returned the look and dipped his head politely, almost teasing, his frill twitching. "You can call me Ira! Looks like were gunna be traveling companions for the next little while. Gunna be fun times" he snorted as they passed through the double doors, carved with elaborate designs. So much unnessisary grandeur
tumblr_inline_nk929j54fT1qin4e5.png
@ChaseTokki ((I'm back, just busy. I'll try to get more prompt replies happening. XD))

Lithos paused momentarily to keep in step with Fawn. He had seen grandeur before in his life, but never had he been a guest to a feast like this, even if 'guests' were not quite what they were. In general, Lithos was not a big eater, but he knew some of the others looked like they could eat all of this food alone.

"Your home sounds incredible. It's a shame that you haven't been home in so long... Whether for better or worse, you must miss your home. Even a traveler like me gets a little homesick on occasion." Lithos spoke gently.

With a brief quiet between them, he glanced ahead again and they crossed the threshold of the mess hall.
@ChaseTokki ((I'm back, just busy. I'll try to get more prompt replies happening. XD))

Lithos paused momentarily to keep in step with Fawn. He had seen grandeur before in his life, but never had he been a guest to a feast like this, even if 'guests' were not quite what they were. In general, Lithos was not a big eater, but he knew some of the others looked like they could eat all of this food alone.

"Your home sounds incredible. It's a shame that you haven't been home in so long... Whether for better or worse, you must miss your home. Even a traveler like me gets a little homesick on occasion." Lithos spoke gently.

With a brief quiet between them, he glanced ahead again and they crossed the threshold of the mess hall.
Vb1TA3f.png
@bright (Welcome back! I hope your trip went well! )

"We hope these events haven't reached the inner core of your home, Lithos. I pray your family is safe." Hushed Fawn, to humbled by the food and Lithos' kindness to respond any louder. Pulling air a little too sharply, Fawn raised their head proudly and sauntered with grace towards a seating table, laying down on the cushion provided before sniffing at the food, finding some meats that seemed familiar and began to slowly feast. Turning their head, the made a tilt gesture to invite Lithos to eat by their side if it so pleased them.
@bright (Welcome back! I hope your trip went well! )

"We hope these events haven't reached the inner core of your home, Lithos. I pray your family is safe." Hushed Fawn, to humbled by the food and Lithos' kindness to respond any louder. Pulling air a little too sharply, Fawn raised their head proudly and sauntered with grace towards a seating table, laying down on the cushion provided before sniffing at the food, finding some meats that seemed familiar and began to slowly feast. Turning their head, the made a tilt gesture to invite Lithos to eat by their side if it so pleased them.
@ChaseTokki

"Thank you." Lithos replied to Fawn's kind words as he followed and sat next to her, "I wish the same for whoever you've left back home."

Once seated, Lithos looked over the food. There was so much of it, he really didn't know where to start. Appeasing his adventurous side, Lithos grabbed small bits of unfamiliar foods.

"I almost wish they hadn't done this for us all." Lithos mused after a while of feasting, "it feels like a tense air is hanging in the room, despite the best efforts on everyone's part to relax for the night. We all have vague ideas of what's ahead of us, and it's stressful avoiding the elephant in the room, so to speak."
@ChaseTokki

"Thank you." Lithos replied to Fawn's kind words as he followed and sat next to her, "I wish the same for whoever you've left back home."

Once seated, Lithos looked over the food. There was so much of it, he really didn't know where to start. Appeasing his adventurous side, Lithos grabbed small bits of unfamiliar foods.

"I almost wish they hadn't done this for us all." Lithos mused after a while of feasting, "it feels like a tense air is hanging in the room, despite the best efforts on everyone's part to relax for the night. We all have vague ideas of what's ahead of us, and it's stressful avoiding the elephant in the room, so to speak."
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright

Fawn nodded their head in thanks, deciding to focus on stuffing themselves with meats they knew, fearing that if they didn't they might get sick during the journey and let everyone down. Because of this, Fawn continued to pick through their food, avoiding things that touched other things that looked unfamiliar. It was because of this pickiness that it took Fawn moments longer before they responded.

"In my old clan, it was also tradition to feed warriors who would go on a dangerous quest and perhaps never return. It allowed us to spend time together, talking about the best and spending our last nights on this planet in the comfort of our own kin. Tense or not, they wish to best prepare us for this journey. Being fed, armed and dressed, this is the best that they can do for our struggling realm; We must accept their gift and use it to succeed." Fawn finished saying, trying not to let that small memory recall show on the surface; the pain in their heart at what had happened to separate them from their people burned deeply in the scars on their side, and the only sign of discomfort from them was some minor shifting to lift their lounging side to roll partially off of it.
@Bright

Fawn nodded their head in thanks, deciding to focus on stuffing themselves with meats they knew, fearing that if they didn't they might get sick during the journey and let everyone down. Because of this, Fawn continued to pick through their food, avoiding things that touched other things that looked unfamiliar. It was because of this pickiness that it took Fawn moments longer before they responded.

"In my old clan, it was also tradition to feed warriors who would go on a dangerous quest and perhaps never return. It allowed us to spend time together, talking about the best and spending our last nights on this planet in the comfort of our own kin. Tense or not, they wish to best prepare us for this journey. Being fed, armed and dressed, this is the best that they can do for our struggling realm; We must accept their gift and use it to succeed." Fawn finished saying, trying not to let that small memory recall show on the surface; the pain in their heart at what had happened to separate them from their people burned deeply in the scars on their side, and the only sign of discomfort from them was some minor shifting to lift their lounging side to roll partially off of it.
1 2 3 4 5 6