Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deep Depression (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Bright @Chasetokki

(('^^ Yeah, really sorry about that! But it feels great being back, too. Though it's 12 oclock midnight here and I'm severely jetlagged. |D Will put up a post as early as possible!))
@Bright @Chasetokki

(('^^ Yeah, really sorry about that! But it feels great being back, too. Though it's 12 oclock midnight here and I'm severely jetlagged. |D Will put up a post as early as possible!))
s6uh36.jpg
"I can't take all the credit," Rion admited, taking a bite. "I heard it from someone else."

The Coatl blinked at the Imperial's question of his flight origin. "Well, I'd think hot pink eyes would be rather hard to miss." It was an ongoing joke, and Rion didn't mind joining in. He wasn't self-conscious about his flight or eye color for that matter, but it seemed to be something that stood out rather easily. It was the first time someone had asked the question.

Rion was about to take another bite when a blur of Imperial rushed into the room like lightning. The Coatl almost jumped into a defensive pose out of instinct, but his Arcane heritage kicked in, reminding him where this was. And if this dragon was lightning...

'ANDREAAAA!'

Yep. There was the thunder.

"Friend of yours?" Rion asked, rather amused.
"I can't take all the credit," Rion admited, taking a bite. "I heard it from someone else."

The Coatl blinked at the Imperial's question of his flight origin. "Well, I'd think hot pink eyes would be rather hard to miss." It was an ongoing joke, and Rion didn't mind joining in. He wasn't self-conscious about his flight or eye color for that matter, but it seemed to be something that stood out rather easily. It was the first time someone had asked the question.

Rion was about to take another bite when a blur of Imperial rushed into the room like lightning. The Coatl almost jumped into a defensive pose out of instinct, but his Arcane heritage kicked in, reminding him where this was. And if this dragon was lightning...

'ANDREAAAA!'

Yep. There was the thunder.

"Friend of yours?" Rion asked, rather amused.
s6uh36.jpg
Andrea sighed "yeah, she's my best friend. Quite a nice girl, she only lacks control about her speed"
Agariel walked to the two, and smiled brightly like nothing happened. She was surely expecting joy and laughs for her appearing, but Andrea was actually glaring coldly at her "Agariel! What did I say to you?! You didn't have to go with me! Return to your Flight!" The white imperial said this words with a angry and sad expression "I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye, but this is a real problem. Its even possibile that I won't return, and I dont want you to get hurt or even die!" Agariel shook her head " don't say that. You will need a fast messenger won't you? I am fast. And I am able to fend for myself..." Andrea nuzzled her head in a caring and motherly way "don't act like an hatchling sister. Our clan needs a messenger too, and you're theirs. Protect our home, help Fosca Please, Agariel I beg you. Don't come with me. Return to our clan, guard it." The other female snorted a bit " If you say so... just promise me that you will return home Andrea." Andrea smiled "I promise"
Then Agariel noticed the coatl and smirked to Andrea "oooooh, and who's that handsome coatl guy? Eh, dear sister? Were you eating togheter, mmm?" The white dragoness glared again to the other one, that spoke "Ufff! I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" And, fast as she came, she left.
Andrea sighed "yeah, she's my best friend. Quite a nice girl, she only lacks control about her speed"
Agariel walked to the two, and smiled brightly like nothing happened. She was surely expecting joy and laughs for her appearing, but Andrea was actually glaring coldly at her "Agariel! What did I say to you?! You didn't have to go with me! Return to your Flight!" The white imperial said this words with a angry and sad expression "I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye, but this is a real problem. Its even possibile that I won't return, and I dont want you to get hurt or even die!" Agariel shook her head " don't say that. You will need a fast messenger won't you? I am fast. And I am able to fend for myself..." Andrea nuzzled her head in a caring and motherly way "don't act like an hatchling sister. Our clan needs a messenger too, and you're theirs. Protect our home, help Fosca Please, Agariel I beg you. Don't come with me. Return to our clan, guard it." The other female snorted a bit " If you say so... just promise me that you will return home Andrea." Andrea smiled "I promise"
Then Agariel noticed the coatl and smirked to Andrea "oooooh, and who's that handsome coatl guy? Eh, dear sister? Were you eating togheter, mmm?" The white dragoness glared again to the other one, that spoke "Ufff! I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" And, fast as she came, she left.
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@Akyawolf @Nano @Bright

Murmuring to themselves about politeness and rude dragons, Fawn walked over towards the two drakes, glancing back at Lithos as if to say 'we'll need to regroup anyway', and cleared their throat to catch their attention.
"Well, we would ask about the incident, but it is more pressing for us to ask when you will be prepared to leave; Lithos and We agree that the time to be lax is not now. Urgency is required."They finished, head held high and looming.
@Akyawolf @Nano @Bright

Murmuring to themselves about politeness and rude dragons, Fawn walked over towards the two drakes, glancing back at Lithos as if to say 'we'll need to regroup anyway', and cleared their throat to catch their attention.
"Well, we would ask about the incident, but it is more pressing for us to ask when you will be prepared to leave; Lithos and We agree that the time to be lax is not now. Urgency is required."They finished, head held high and looming.
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@ChaseTokki @Akyawolf @Nano

Lithos gave a polite bow, introducing himself to these dragons they were joining for the first time, "My name is Lithos. A pleasure to meet you... And your friend."

The corner of his mouth twitched up slightly in amusement, then he continued, "It would be in the best interest of dragonkind to leave as soon as possible. I do acknowledge that we need to wait if we aren't ready. Leaving prepared and all."
@ChaseTokki @Akyawolf @Nano

Lithos gave a polite bow, introducing himself to these dragons they were joining for the first time, "My name is Lithos. A pleasure to meet you... And your friend."

The corner of his mouth twitched up slightly in amusement, then he continued, "It would be in the best interest of dragonkind to leave as soon as possible. I do acknowledge that we need to wait if we aren't ready. Leaving prepared and all."
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright @Nano @EnviousHeart @Warship @Akyawolf

((This thread has been inactive since June 12. Shall we close it? Restart? Did people want to leave? Please let me know, I wanted this story to florish.))
@Bright @Nano @EnviousHeart @Warship @Akyawolf

((This thread has been inactive since June 12. Shall we close it? Restart? Did people want to leave? Please let me know, I wanted this story to florish.))
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
((@ChaseTokki

I want to continue, too, just dunno what to do. |D Maybe make an event happen? really liked the idea *w*))
((@ChaseTokki

I want to continue, too, just dunno what to do. |D Maybe make an event happen? really liked the idea *w*))
s6uh36.jpg
@ChaseTokki @Nano
((I'm still around. I wasn't pinged with a reply, so I didn't make another post. I'd be happy to continue, though. I suppose something bad could happen to the place they're staying, like the mysterious evil whatever-it-is could attack the building and there could be mass destruction and all our heroes can do is escape and then go be heroic. Or something.))
@ChaseTokki @Nano
((I'm still around. I wasn't pinged with a reply, so I didn't make another post. I'd be happy to continue, though. I suppose something bad could happen to the place they're staying, like the mysterious evil whatever-it-is could attack the building and there could be mass destruction and all our heroes can do is escape and then go be heroic. Or something.))
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright @ChaseTokki @Nano
sorry, I was busy with school, but now I'm back! and yes, I want the story to continue too!

soooo, my post!

Andrea smiled to Lithos and Fawn "a pleasure to get to know you" she said then she called back her familiar, that fastly returned on Andrea's head "oy, padroncina! Do noi Have to go Ora?" the Emerald cave jewel said, accomodating herself in the Imperial's mane.
Andrea smiled again "yes, I'm ready. and Agariel won't be following us." then, she turned to Rion "Rion, are you ready?"
@Bright @ChaseTokki @Nano
sorry, I was busy with school, but now I'm back! and yes, I want the story to continue too!

soooo, my post!

Andrea smiled to Lithos and Fawn "a pleasure to get to know you" she said then she called back her familiar, that fastly returned on Andrea's head "oy, padroncina! Do noi Have to go Ora?" the Emerald cave jewel said, accomodating herself in the Imperial's mane.
Andrea smiled again "yes, I'm ready. and Agariel won't be following us." then, she turned to Rion "Rion, are you ready?"
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@AkyaWolf

((Well, welcome back! 83 Also, as a note to everyone- Rion is now lvl 25, so... Yeah. Shortpost, too, until stuff happens.))

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be." Rion admitted, taking one more look at the gathered dragons, finishing the rest of his meal. "And a pleasure to meet you all too... I think." He smiled warmly, hopefully making it clear that remark was a joke. Rion had a feeling he'd do most of the fighting, however, judging by his evident superiority in experience. Hopefully the shade might overlook them and only send a couple weaker shadetouched at them.
@AkyaWolf

((Well, welcome back! 83 Also, as a note to everyone- Rion is now lvl 25, so... Yeah. Shortpost, too, until stuff happens.))

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be." Rion admitted, taking one more look at the gathered dragons, finishing the rest of his meal. "And a pleasure to meet you all too... I think." He smiled warmly, hopefully making it clear that remark was a joke. Rion had a feeling he'd do most of the fighting, however, judging by his evident superiority in experience. Hopefully the shade might overlook them and only send a couple weaker shadetouched at them.
s6uh36.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6