Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deep Depression (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@nano @bright @akyawolf

((Not sure about the other two, but we'll contiue for now! Thanks guys.

My plan for now is that no dramatic bad things happen, this mystery will be long and ongoing. Any action will happen once we leave, so sadly it's going to be a smidge boring for a few posts before we set off, but I'm hustling to get things out. Once everyone posts once more I'll make a general post to send us off properly. ))

Feeling a sudden rush of nervousness, Fawn's fins began to shiver and in response they tried to tighten them down to their body. "Then we should depart as soon as possible. This journey must begin sometime." They spoke almost distractedly, leaning to the table to grab a few more pieces of meat before dipping back and walking towards the two soil ridgeback guards at the gate.

"Tell the council that we are preparing to depart." Said Fawn politely, sitting back on their haunches as the two nodded, looked to one another and had one walk away. Satisfied, Fawn returned to Lithos' side, as Fawn felt closest to them.

"Lithos..." They began, and lost confidence, falling silent after their light whisper. Andrea and Rion were far more vocal and outgoing, it would be hard speaking over them.
@nano @bright @akyawolf

((Not sure about the other two, but we'll contiue for now! Thanks guys.

My plan for now is that no dramatic bad things happen, this mystery will be long and ongoing. Any action will happen once we leave, so sadly it's going to be a smidge boring for a few posts before we set off, but I'm hustling to get things out. Once everyone posts once more I'll make a general post to send us off properly. ))

Feeling a sudden rush of nervousness, Fawn's fins began to shiver and in response they tried to tighten them down to their body. "Then we should depart as soon as possible. This journey must begin sometime." They spoke almost distractedly, leaning to the table to grab a few more pieces of meat before dipping back and walking towards the two soil ridgeback guards at the gate.

"Tell the council that we are preparing to depart." Said Fawn politely, sitting back on their haunches as the two nodded, looked to one another and had one walk away. Satisfied, Fawn returned to Lithos' side, as Fawn felt closest to them.

"Lithos..." They began, and lost confidence, falling silent after their light whisper. Andrea and Rion were far more vocal and outgoing, it would be hard speaking over them.
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
@nano @akyawolf @ChaseTokki

"I am certainly no stranger to leaving on short notice," Lithos smiled at the coatl and imperial, "it's good to know most of us are ready to leave now. It's quite the interesting collection of dragons we've got."

The earthen skydancer watched as Fawn made a request to the guards, then returned shortly. The guardian began as if to say something, then stopped.

"Yes?" Lithos raised an eyebrow, wondering what she hesitated to say.
@nano @akyawolf @ChaseTokki

"I am certainly no stranger to leaving on short notice," Lithos smiled at the coatl and imperial, "it's good to know most of us are ready to leave now. It's quite the interesting collection of dragons we've got."

The earthen skydancer watched as Fawn made a request to the guards, then returned shortly. The guardian began as if to say something, then stopped.

"Yes?" Lithos raised an eyebrow, wondering what she hesitated to say.
Vb1TA3f.png
Andrea watched as the guards got away, and turned to Rion "very well then. Our journey is going to start! I can't say I'm not worried, but..." she looked around "I'm happy to have you all around" yes. She was happy, but still worried.
She looked to Rion, and then to all the others. As long as they'll be togheter, nothing will stop them.
She shook her head. Why was she there? She was only a simple storyteller, surely useless, and even undersized for her race.
Shaking her head again, she told herself that she had a place there. A storyteller could be a spy, can gather information and know more on the world then a normal dragon. Plus, she was decently skilled with plague magic. She was not useless."I only Hope Agariel won't follow me" Andrea whispered.

@bright @ChaseTokki @Nano
Andrea watched as the guards got away, and turned to Rion "very well then. Our journey is going to start! I can't say I'm not worried, but..." she looked around "I'm happy to have you all around" yes. She was happy, but still worried.
She looked to Rion, and then to all the others. As long as they'll be togheter, nothing will stop them.
She shook her head. Why was she there? She was only a simple storyteller, surely useless, and even undersized for her race.
Shaking her head again, she told herself that she had a place there. A storyteller could be a spy, can gather information and know more on the world then a normal dragon. Plus, she was decently skilled with plague magic. She was not useless."I only Hope Agariel won't follow me" Andrea whispered.

I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time

I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@Nano @Bright @akyawolf

Shirking their eyes, Fawn looked about as if to feign disinterest before looking to Lithos once more. "How are your ties with home?" Fawn eventually stumbled to say, body language painting their reluctance to ask, but the courage it took to even manage to say it. "We will have to travel there soon, and we already worry that it may be difficult finding information from certain clans." They said, leaving the hanging because my clan is going to be difficult in the air about them.
@Nano @Bright @akyawolf

Shirking their eyes, Fawn looked about as if to feign disinterest before looking to Lithos once more. "How are your ties with home?" Fawn eventually stumbled to say, body language painting their reluctance to ask, but the courage it took to even manage to say it. "We will have to travel there soon, and we already worry that it may be difficult finding information from certain clans." They said, leaving the hanging because my clan is going to be difficult in the air about them.
@ChaseTokki @Nano @akyawolf

Something about Fawn's body language was worrisome to Lithos. The dragon was clearly upset about something, though he was pretty sure he knew exactly what. Their earlier conversation about home coming to mind, reminding Lithos of how Fawn left her home on less than pleasant terms.

Lithos paused before saying tersely, though not harshly, "We should be able to get any information we need."
@ChaseTokki @Nano @akyawolf

Something about Fawn's body language was worrisome to Lithos. The dragon was clearly upset about something, though he was pretty sure he knew exactly what. Their earlier conversation about home coming to mind, reminding Lithos of how Fawn left her home on less than pleasant terms.

Lithos paused before saying tersely, though not harshly, "We should be able to get any information we need."
Vb1TA3f.png
@bright @Nano @akyawolf

Relief traced their face, a nod in understanding used to try and mask more of their emotions but their body was too easy to read. Worry and anxiety traced their every curve, and they finally decided to simply sit down again, waiting for the Imperial leader to rejoin them.

"That's good Lithos, thank you." Fawn said in a detached tone, worried they might have offended their potential comrade already.
@bright @Nano @akyawolf

Relief traced their face, a nod in understanding used to try and mask more of their emotions but their body was too easy to read. Worry and anxiety traced their every curve, and they finally decided to simply sit down again, waiting for the Imperial leader to rejoin them.

"That's good Lithos, thank you." Fawn said in a detached tone, worried they might have offended their potential comrade already.
@ChaseTokki (I think you should bring the leader back and send us off.) @Nano (Sorry I totally forgot your dragon's name.) @akyawolf

Lithos gave a small smile in response to Fawn. He looked at the Coatl, glad to see there would be a few dragons in the company suited to heavy fighting. The Skydancer was not the strongest of dragons, but he knew how to fight to his advantage. At the end of the day, though, if they were greatly outnumbered, the lot of them would probably go down regardless of this Coatl's abilities.

"You look like a seasoned fighter." Lithos remarked to the Coatl.
@ChaseTokki (I think you should bring the leader back and send us off.) @Nano (Sorry I totally forgot your dragon's name.) @akyawolf

Lithos gave a small smile in response to Fawn. He looked at the Coatl, glad to see there would be a few dragons in the company suited to heavy fighting. The Skydancer was not the strongest of dragons, but he knew how to fight to his advantage. At the end of the day, though, if they were greatly outnumbered, the lot of them would probably go down regardless of this Coatl's abilities.

"You look like a seasoned fighter." Lithos remarked to the Coatl.
Vb1TA3f.png
@bright ((will do!))
@bright ((will do!))
1 2 3 4 5 6